Scared yet Drumpfers?

Scared yet Drumpfers?

Attached: 97A08BA7-E9D1-483A-A59C-E1C424DEDD9F.jpg (1242x1481, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzmfrbocCNY
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll fight every single one of them.

Not really, no.

>San Francisco
Can we just stick all the immigrants there?

>everybody stand close together so it looks good on the news
>Huge empty space on either side of camera
Wow its nothing

>This is surely a winning issue for Democrats in 2018 and 2020

Said no one ever.

But keep it up Dems. Keep pandering to voters in already solid blue states like California, while we take back the rust belt and the northeast.

Attached: 1530320749157.png (1095x1177, 305K)

This is like going to the beach for people in San Francisco. Who cares?

Good idea. When there's a place for nigger refuge, we'll funnel them there. Free citizenship and all.

My thoughts exactly.

Yes, no bully pls

I regret voting for drumpf

Fuck the West coast.

yes

Attached: 1519867677659.jpg (637x900, 115K)

California needs to secede from the Union at this point.

No

As if San Francisco would forego their exorbitantly priced properties for housing immigrants.

> immigrants
Illegal aliens.

>Scared yet
no

Kate Steinle's family could not be reached for comment. And even if they could be, no one would care.

Stop calling illegal aliens "immigrants". They are not immigrants. They are criminals who broke the law.

Wheeeeezzze

Attached: Kek.jpg (540x534, 67K)

When they march for their own homeless people I might give half a shit.

This.

Then the white liberals will fart their way out of ther and pick a new city and state to ruin

Go run around in the boiling heat for innumerable hours

You sure showed us

i have the word drumpfers on my filter list but i saw this thread anyway wtf
sage

Nope. Not at all.

Attached: 1530380571800.jpg (800x800, 288K)

Don't ever let California secede or you've set a precedent for bloodless invasion and the union is lost.
Fix the damn problem, Cali is under occupation by a hostile force.

The thing about the dems is that to moving to the right is never acceptable. Anyone who attempts to move to the right is excommunicated. So from here they have to go further left into communism, pedophilia, beastiality, and so on.

OH look it's a the month parade of idiots. I'm betting it's the same people who come to these things over and over again.

>Dems shoot themselves in the foot for illegals
Real winning strategy...this will really help with the BLUE WAVE

No, I'm happier than ever. I want the liberals to keep sprinting further left so that everyone else comes back to the right.

They are not real democrats.

they are faggots guilt tripping.

I was unaware San Francisco felt this way. Let's surrender the country immediately.

And they are going to completely destroy the worthless legacy of your shit party. Thanks, dumbfucks.

who the fuck cares what the faggot cucks want? 1488 is more important

Nah, just do the following. Reunite the Virginias back into its true superstate form, and create the state of Jefferson by splitting California.
50 states
50 stars
50 years red.

a bunch of homos in a nigger containment zone 2000 miles away? no not really.
Enjoy your aids though.

Attached: dawkins.png (510x560, 285K)

Immigrants can have all the rights they want. But illegal aliens have to get the fuck out of my country.

Attached: 1530152382099.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

When the time comes to vote them money, they will not know why no one supports them aid or protection under law.
8 years and they will have no protections all, outlaws all.
These fools believe protections are Rights. They will be educated in full.

No, but those protestors better be wearing thick boots. Hepatitis is rampant in Frisco. All the street shitters.

They are bringing their kids along with them to commit a crime that they know might send them to jail.If these so called parents don't give a fuck about getting separated from their children why should anyone else?

Trump literally gets 2x more people at a mid-week rally. No one is impressed.

If the United States is such a dangerous hellhole like these people always claim then why do they want people coming here?

gibs

Boob jobs and dragon dildos.

Great the vermin are all bunched up now, someone bring the cockroach stamping bazooka

All that needs to be said

Attached: tumblr_mhu1qqj9rb1qh59n0o1_500.gif (500x270, 800K)

>rights for illegal invaders
weew

There is not a single person in that crowd that appears to work for a living. Every single person I see in that crowd has a patron in their life.

Somebody's got to clean their homes and watch their kids for $50 a day.

>san fran fags keep on faggin'
my shock!

TL;DR
Democrats burn bridges from moderates
Democrats then use a bundle of twigs to reach degenerates.

Attached: 0A37FC1D-3689-46FC-AC81-973FE456884F.jpg (711x637, 212K)

>that picture
it's all white women lol

a parade of spic garbage

no

it's obvious to even us baka gaijin europeans that the democratic party went full retard over the last decade and is now a party for illegal immigrants and america-hating americans.

>Don't ever let California secede or you've set a precedent for bloodless invasion and the union is lost.
>Fix the damn problem, Cali is under occupation by a hostile force.
No, user. Let them secede into their own country. Then, the USA can invade them militarily. Good times.

Nah, I think we should give conservatives 24 hours to leave San Francisco, and then we send in the military to slaughter every man, woman, child, and mentally ill degenerate remaining.

The Million Soiboi March?

I'm sure Zlumpf is quaking in his boots

We do kinda need to go full Pharaoh on this bitch don't we?

Just use a neutron bomb and then repopulate

>reunite Virginia and West Virginia
>Virginia goes from a purple leaning blue state back to red
>nova fags no longer control the state, will forever be BTFO
>Jefferson would also exist
Fuck yes please, my boner is ready

wait a second, . . . California got it's start because of the Gold Rush. Was California founded by Jews?

In here now typical democrat speaking
Fast

youtube.com/watch?v=HzmfrbocCNY

Yeah I mean why keep protesting in areas that are already blue? Unless you get paid by Soros of course

gib money

kek wtf

Literally has downs

How many of them are illegal immigrants demanding another country to give them rights?
Can you imagine going to China and being like. I DEMAND STUFF FROM YOU CHINESE PEOPLE!! AND IF I DON'T GET IT, YOU ARE EVIL RACISTS CHINKS!!

>thousands of unemployed spics and sjw hobos stand around in San Fran yellling at the sky
so in other words, a normal day in Commiefornia

The only argument they have

Attached: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.jpg (400x400, 110K)

Wearing be AN hero top

Does a lion fear a flock of sheep?

Attached: MAGACityBanner.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

It's called firearms, kit, tactics and training. Something the Left lacks. You think Right-Wing Militias and Prepper groups are "extreme"? Try Jow Forumsommandos that house vets, active duty cops and degenerate raifu loving gun nuts that like to physically fuck there rifles because they consider it to be a manifestation of a big tiddy waifu.

It won't be just a civil war of physical force. It's going to be one giant fucking pys-op that will leave the Left physically and mentally paralized for centuries to come. You faggots are about to unleash 15 years of pent-up sexual frustration in the form of a larping GRU or Delta Operator with a $2000 gucci AR/AK. Or the true heroes with nuggets.

Attached: 1530266084759.jpg (541x541, 50K)

how come none the border cities are doing this? why are only ivory tower cities doing this?

>2018
>thinks protesting does anything

ishygddt

no one cares about SFfags

>Jow Forumsommandos
I'm going to be real with you user, the furries and fat NEETs over at Jow Forums are less threatening than these unarmed leftists

>illegal migrants rights
Fucking madness.

IT'S ALL WOMEN LMFAO

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

oh no, one delegate!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!

>thousands
Even lazy niggers pulled a million along with them.

The furries are few in numbers. /arg/ and /akg/ houses AR15.com and AKFiles boomers that are ultra-right wing and want war. Wade through. Nu-Jow Forums since post-2014 from the time of surplus has changed. They are angrier now.

Call ice to catch them in one big scoop.

>thousands
Considering the population of San Francisco just by itself, no its neither impressive nor scary

Two big scoops

Attached: Two+scoops.jpg (538x445, 69K)

based and redpilled

This. Keep up the good work La Raza. After even more Democraps and Rinos get thrown out we can move on to directly confronting the big nose tribe.

Attached: 21 Trillion.jpg (865x822, 436K)

kek

las creaturas

I've got a gun. Are you scared?

>Immigrant = non-citizen
>non-citizen = no rights
You're a guest, you deserve nothing from a country you don't swear allegiance to

Scared of illegal immigrants in shithole of the country?

They will all be arrested and deported soon! Enjoy your short vacation!

Attached: image.jpg (480x587, 45K)

>Think of the children
Thats when you hit them with even more truth.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

Attached: Obama Child Trafficking.jpg (800x1838, 993K)

>few in numbers
last time I regularly browsed Jow Forums (like 2 yeads ago) I quit the board because it was 90% furry tripfags and tranny degenerates. It was like a second /lgbt/ but with poorfag slav worshippers thrown in the mix

this

What time does the truck of peace arrive again?

when the little hand on the clock faces east