FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO LIVES HERE!!!!

NO BORDERS, LET THEM ALL IN!!!!

Attached: Dg9QAPfW4AABqHt.jpg (900x1200, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HzmfrbocCNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not going to take advice from the whale that ate pinnochio.

>Fuck white people
Translator's note: Fuck me, fuck my life

i want to kill them all

>mfw stuck in traffic right now in downtown LA thanks to gay anti-ICE protestors
They should all be hung for treason.

Sure, we'll 'let them all in' TO ISRAEL! Take your own god damn medicine you shameless snake kikes.

God help me. All you fucking people have no idea what's really going on. Nobody is against legal immigration. You just have to control who comes in. If you want this country to turn into a literal SHITHOLE then give up your control of who comes in. Terrorists, islamic grooming gangs, freeloaders, rapists, criminals... is this who you want as your next door neighbor?

FOR GOD'S SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET HALF A BRAIN!

Can somebody tell me what are the real alternatives for white leadership?

Attached: frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

Omfg this bitch was in my store like an hour ago.

is that heather heyer?

Another tumblerfag trying to ruin Jow Forums To much of a pussy to even show his flag.

Attached: 30b.jpg (640x960, 140K)

Fuck your whores, let them go live in SpicLand if they want to be muds so much. I'd say those fat heifers take more from society than they give. So why not just enslave them and put them to work so they aren't being parasites in addition to traitors. It's good. They want my money to pay for her brown pigs, bash the whore's teeth in and make Her fucking work to pay for their numnums. Fuck that fat Enemy.

I agree, lets end all entitlement programs, welfare, medicaid, and any other form of government assistance.

Then lets abolish the 16th Amendment and fund the Federal government entirely on tariffs and apportioned taxes among the States.

Then we can open the borders and let in everyone.

Attached: Cringe1.jpg (648x542, 92K)

democracy?
works fine here

I actually agree with here. Too many whites act like they came here off the Mayflower when in reality theyre 2nd generation Americans from Eurotrash countries

Why doesn't that swarthy beast learn fork control?

Attached: wompdare.gif (340x340, 58K)

this is so sad, it makes me cry from my penis. if only there were a button somewhere I could press to show my respect

Attached: zz.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>tfw brown man
>can easily blend in with these people and hold up a sign that says “fuck trump and fuck jews”

Whites that care about their race need to start reacting like niggers do when they perceive hate against their race. Someone needs to walk up to that cunt and punch her right in the face. These people only understand violence anyways

SAGE

Attached: 1349483772537.jpg (250x200, 8K)

>Open your borders gringo! We just want to live in your neighborhood! Make America Mexico again!

Attached: 0202128.jpg (1275x850, 251K)

>always a fat white bitch

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO" - White people
>and that's how Trump, Brexit, nazis and right-wing parties getting elected happened.

She taped it to a fucking ruler and on the front(assuming its only one sided)...

Attached: 1529683382362.jpg (696x960, 52K)

IS THAT A FUCKING RULER

Attached: 544687976432546.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Lul

Can we all just put on Nazi uniforms and beat the shit out these people? Let's do it guys. It's well past due.

Also, what happened to pic related? Where are these guys these days? When we need them the most they aren't around.

Attached: basedboys.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>Just because you built something doesnt mean your entitled to it

True Lefty point of view, she should be proud, Her brainwashing is complete

Her sign is literal projection about herself.... LITERALLY.

As a disabled rape victim of colour, I take issue with the use of "Fuck" as it triggers my rape PTSD. Say "Frick off white people" or something to that effect

It's the only way they can get attention.

but you're not even white
inb4 "neither italians are"

Democrats do not approve this message, Real democrats want people to clean their toilets and dead niggers.

ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL SWEETIE>

Attached: 1503237059167.jpg (1024x1024, 247K)

We don't like you either

she keeps it for subway footlongs to make sure they never try to short her an inch

Jewish ruled mud person hell planet

>YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO LIVES HERE!!!!
thats where you wrong kiddo

>Just because you built something doesnt mean your entitled to it
Most individuals today of any race had no real part in building this country. Walmartian white trash lthat think theyre civilization builders are fucking cringe

>hanged

Freedom to wiminz was a mistake

Attached: 1483479486861.png (483x368, 260K)

Newsflash sweetie: yes we do.
Now take the knee.

>Walmartian
kek

brazil or south africa

those are your alternatives

Naw fuck off you can go too.

Attached: 1509286331182.jpg (500x477, 72K)

>Most individuals today of any race had no real part in building this country.
Oh well I guess that means it's time to destroy everything

As an Asian 2nd generation immigrant, from my experience it'd be best if you left white mans country if you don't like white mans laws.

Only niggers misuse the English language, user.

Attached: 28575699_153725972105478_410874347812205522_n.jpg (604x600, 64K)

I find it funny these protesters tend to generally be overweight, and stand in the heat all day, only to die of a heart attack from their bodies failing them, did they learn nothing from heather heifer?

>be white with multiple generations of family in America and decide that anyone can live here if they want

>protest with a sign condemning exactly that concept
???? dumber than rocks.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

> democracy?
> works fine here
You mean the Jew banker run oligarchy that is the EU? LOL. That's not a democracy.
Oh and it's run by unelected ((((white)))) people.

You really are a cringe worthy fucking loser aren't you lol, a typical nigger that cannot do or build anything himself so he has to reside in another races country to further his life.

S.A.D!

Attached: fuck.jpg (400x462, 31K)

Attached: c09d067e7d4c4f789158863715fcb87c.png (1302x1301, 95K)

Kids these days amirite??! We need Reagan back. He'd put these rascals in there place

Attached: 1530205843453.jpg (675x592, 73K)

That's a lot of boob sweat

> Most individuals today of any race had no real part in building this country.
But our ancestors did and they built it for us.
So we get to have it.
It's our birthright. And ours.

Pic related.

Attached: 1524748221967.jpg (773x1024, 236K)

It was a nice thought, user, but these people cannot be reasoned with. They are foaming at the mouth. They are convinced of the morality of their cause. Your concerns of reality don't matter to them because they are fulfilling a moral principle that demands their sacrifice. And as far as they are concerned, they are justified taking us down with them. This is why there will be blood. It is us or them. The middle road is gone.

Attached: Kill Feels.jpg (380x250, 28K)

Youve likely accomplished about as much as some fresh off the boat Ethiopian from some mudhut village. There is no white collective anymore, you dont get to take credit for something you had no part in

If my taxes didn't go to immigrants and if I had gun rights I'd be willing to welcome them.

Gotta redpill more people first.

You need to have a sizable public backing before you can begin the purge.

Win the Infowar before you can fight the race war.

Attached: 1490895588236.jpg (658x897, 203K)

I bet this girl smells like wet dogs and blue cheese...I'm basing that entirely off how she looks.

here, I fixed your propaganda.

Attached: how high.png (266x231, 136K)

>Nobody is against legal immigration
No, we actually need to start stripping citizenship from beaners and kicking them out.

.This.

That fat blob is a conniving traitor. She wants spics in because she figures they'll be her allies for whatever it is she wants; probably in voting for some welfare scheme she wants.
She wants something. She thinks she's going to get it from more spics. She doesn't care if spics take over. She's a loser and in her mind having a nigger-baby isn't no big deal because she's a loser anyway.
There is never, EVER a true noble reason these pieces of shit do the things they do; even if they brainwash themselves into thinking so. It's always at it's core a direct attack against someone they perceive as an enemy or a mark. At this point in history, that enemy is White people. Specifically working class white people and those rich ones that aren't cucking to nigger and spic's whims for gibs in exchange for votes/political power.
At any rate they're my enemy, and I'll not draw quarter same as them.

>Muh Ancestors
The Anglo Saxons that created this country would have likely seen you as some white mutt 31 flavors of European ethnicity subhuman devoid of any real culture. They arent your ancestors and they didnt build shit for you

Attached: think of the children!.jpg (480x360, 19K)

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASEEEEEE THINK OF THE WHITE PEOPLE?

Attached: 1437881911545.png (633x758, 11K)

I've built my own business and know every single trade in domestic housing and construction.

It literally makes my life easier for me to have these niggers come in and do cheap labour for me but i actually give a fuck about my country and my people, so no actually , kill yourself you smelly shitskin.

Notice its always white women doing this shit. All the marches and protesting for open borders, feminism, and nigger loving is white women.

They built it far less for you.

So much this. I quit trying to reason with these lunatics some time ago. Time for war.

Actually she onky wants them here because she can't get a white guy to have anything to do with her. Mexican men will lay down with just about anything including a fat nasty bitch like her. It's the only real chance of her ever bagging a husband.

*fat white and Jewish women
Remember, white women voted for Trump.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Yes except our generations didn't receive a dime of welfare when they came here. Them and their kids were pointed to nearest factory

>please let more poor brown men in, they're the only ones who'll fuck me

>both of them fat and unattractive
>probably childless aswell
>own 6 cats between them
>spend all day on social media

>women, again

I told you hundred times before: Women are degenerate.

came to post this good lord it's always the fat pig women

Fpbp

>YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO LIVES HERE!!!!
Oh but I do. This is a Republic.

F A T
K I K E

youtu.be/HzmfrbocCNY
get in here

Jennifer please go

Keep living in denial buddy. See it for what it is. White women are traitors and whores.

Read up on the WASPs user, the spirit of America's founding was duelist in nature. The core of the leadership of was Norman cavalier. The north was puritan Anglo and the south was Norman and scots-irish. The Civil War was an overthrow of the Norman dominated order. The Anglos won and we are living in the conclusion of their America now.

>Leftist openly demanding the government to allow in an endless flood of invaders
At what point does the insanity end?

Attached: 98473985739847589345.jpg (1500x1000, 457K)

Probably a teacher.

Look at watch. That guy is a nerd.

When their political establishment collapses into dust. #WalkAway is only the start of their fall.

t. terroni

im white, im from levant.

Is that a picture of /ourgirl/ Anne on that sign in the distance?

Attached: anne-frank2-2dsuhup[1].jpg (800x600, 62K)

after the illegals and leftists go on fun helicopter rides

Attached: pinochet.jpg (846x796, 212K)

there is a constitutional argument to be made for no restrictions on entry to any country, as a right of people to freely travel. thus, if we hold our constitution as lawful, we may not restrict who comes here at all. keeping track of numbers, levying taxes or fees for people not properly registering as a foreigner, yes. jail: no. you dont restrict someones civil rights (jail), for exercising their civil rights (freedom of travel), if they are not directly harming anyone. and i say this as someone who would very much like to have a drastic reduction in immigration, legal and undocumented (refugees are fine, im not a monster). i dont like the demographic shift in my area, some cities are overwhelmingly south and south east asian, its disorienting and disturbing. just think about our constitution, what those words imply, and try to get out of the mindset of policing borders. maybe thats the big sin of our time. nation states as entities with more rights and powers than individuals seems immature, patriarchal.

Why do you want to kill us all, user?

>this bitch was in my store like an hour ago
> my store
> my

Attached: 1530285897575.jpg (625x500, 40K)

GIVE THEM NO QUARTER

Attached: Triggered.jpg (731x720, 75K)