Is France really as vibrant and diverse as it seems?

en.rfi.fr/20180630-homophobic-incidents-precede-paris-lgbti-pride-parade

twitter.com/CCastaner/status/1010458006394417154

Earlier this month right-wing politicians and social media users were horrified President Emmanuel Macron's invitation to techno artistes to perform at the presidential palace during the annual music festival.

During the event LGBTQ dancers performed on the steps and posed for a photo with Macron and his wife Brigitte.

One performer, DJ Kiddy Smile, wore a T-shirt declaring "Immigrant's son, black and queer" in protest at the government's immigration bill.

Attached: France2.jpg (750x832, 109K)

bump

bump

Good. Everyone hates fags. Its universal human nature.

bump

bump

bump

nope
live in the countryside and haven't seen a shitskin in months, since I last went to a city
also, speaking about cities, in the small one next to where I live, a fag recently had his skull broken, because he was singing in the street and had an umbrella, which was enough to label him a fag (which he indeed turned out to be) and beat him, apparently

bump

TBF to the frogs it's mainly just the big cities, just like the UK desu, it's so fucking cancerous and it's sad to see it happen to us all.

>They're makin' the frogs gay

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-30 at 4.27.50 PM.png (379x379, 27K)

discord gg/xceMCw

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

also, funny detail
the fag who got his skull broken is the president of an association organizing a canadian film festival
coincidence?
of course not.

Attached: rainbowleaf.png (720x603, 638K)

bump

bump

bump

Bump

> samefagging so hard.
Noone cares about that shitty thread.

France is overly vibrant like most of western Europe. Please don't come here we will send vibrancy to you

B L A C K E D

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

based memeposter

bump

bump

france is a shithole, go to a nice place like new zealand instead

Who wants to live on a shitty island?