Stupid conservatard, you can't fight tanks and bombers with your ar-15

>stupid conservatard, you can't fight tanks and bombers with your ar-15

Forget, for a moment, that a bunch of illiterate shepherds, peasants and goat fuckers armed with rusty AK-47s ran both the United States and the Soviet Union ragged in Afghanistan, because Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo isn't about gun owners versus the government.

No, no, no you stupid fucking retards. Its us, versus YOU. And we have the guns.

Attached: 1527355713351.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THere is no left vs right civil war you fucking kike.

This woman is obese and do some freaking sport.

>This woman is obese
You have teh gay

You couldn't pull her, you virgin wretch.

What's the point of this thread? Whenever someone posts the bullshit you've mentioned, people debunk it. No need to make another thread with it.

Look at the fat around her hips, she is obese. Pic related is a fit woman.

Attached: E8E502F7-F38D-4592-B5C1-F58BB932225E.jpg (500x659, 55K)

This is 'mutt thin', its a thing now. The last real skinny person in the US was eaten two years ago and we have just moved the name to the next thinnest.

I could probably touch my hands around her waist
she's not obese

I'm a mexican intellectual and I say this guy is wrong

>No, no, no you stupid fucking retards. Its us, versus YOU. And we have the guns.
When it's time for the race war, most whites will join forces. The only whites that won't will be the civnats. The lefties will become nazbol.

And you shouldn't underestimate leftists. Many of them are very intelligent. They're the ones who are going to be organizing drone strikes against your rag-tag group of knuckle-dragging redneck gun-toters. Their ability to command and coordinate will be a great asset for us.

*would be organizing

>i love bois, my name is Mehmet
more news at eleven

nobody is fighting anyone, people ahve guns for entertainment or protection
go see a psychiatrist for schizophrenia and delusions

The leftists and their Mexican colonist sympathisers will fire the first shots in this war.

Stop pushing for Civil war.

The left is decinegrating by their own accord.

The right just need to stick to reason and rationality.

We all work for truth. Some are just more ignorant than others.

>decinegrating
Disintegrating*

that woman is certainly not obese, her stomach is flat. her ass is disproportionally large, however.

and that women, while fit, is certainly not a "boi".
She does suffer from several unfeminine characteristics, like an underwhelming lower body, and a too-strong jawline

I would fuck them both, they are both good looking women

>criminally underrated

>her stomach is flat.

So? Serena Williams is obese, and her stomach is partially flat. She weights in at 205lbs at 5’’9.

Attached: 6D51B8D1-22F6-479E-B8B6-B9C01F67E319.jpg (950x526, 112K)

The left is the jews, jew shills and those in the thrall of the jews.

are*, my bad.

Know why whites in South Africa lost? Because of traitors.

she's a breeder.
thanks for the pic op

>what is muscle

that's assuming rules of engagement stay the same. wars now are purely political. you have to appease your voter base back at home, as well.

>oh no obama killed 45 innocents at weddings democrats are murderers we must evaluate our strategy for the continuance of this conflict to maintain order to use millions of dollars in man power and ordinance to kill three rebels with no collateral damage

throw in the hippie voiced "military industrial complex maaaaannnn" and all that nonsense government contract theft and you just have politics

that shit isn't even war. if any first world with a standing army wanted to commit genocide to capture one osama bin laden character or even a larger isis group it would be completed in a week.

>what is Vietnam
>what is Iraq
>what is Afghanistan
>ppl w guns can't defeat US military

>huff huff
>*WHEEZE* SHES UH *WHEEZE* BREEDER *WHEEZE*

Attached: 1467114223706.jpg (920x900, 88K)

Willims is out of breath after several games of tennis. She isn’t fit. There is lots of fat in her ass, about 30-40lbs.

imagine being retarded enough to believe that the conservatives would ever have to fight the US military....

Attached: 1520462884605.jpg (348x321, 19K)

I won't cry when your race dies Hans.

sauce

Artillery and ordinance...any idea how many targets there would be if just 3% of the us population was in open revolt? Lol

>not fit
>world class athlete

wut

Enjoy your obese women then. I think women should have self discipline. Pic related has 0 self discipline.

Attached: 4ABE5285-1289-412D-AA28-9B4B587C0471.jpg (602x778, 86K)

She isn’t a world class athelte. She has played 3 matches in 1 tournament in the last 6 months. Call me when she actually gets back to tennis.

What does the US military do?

It starts wars, or gets involved in wars, in far-away lands which are ZERO threat to it. This to keep the CEOs of the high-tech weapons companies happy.

And it stands ready to crush any home rebellion, shitting all over the second amendment.

The West would genuinely, unironically be safer with military budgets that are 1/10th of what they currently are. Or rather, military budgets should basically be defensive and R&D-based, because obviously military research has done a lot for technology.

She is literally the optimum female shape across the board. Maybe needs larger tits that's it.

She is not fucking obese lel. Her proportions are completely unattractive, but that's besides the point.

She is obese by medical standards at a BMI of 30.3.

>stupid conservatard, you can't fight tanks and bombers with your ar-15
I hate this meme. Wars aren't simply won with drones and gadgets; armies need ground troops, and firearms counters that.

True, they need pass a low to allow people have atomic weapos.

>And you shouldn't underestimate leftists. Many of them are very intelligent. They're the ones who are going to be organizing drone strikes against your rag-tag group of knuckle-dragging redneck gun-toters. Their ability to command and coordinate will be a great asset for us.
You guys are a bunch of mental furballs who had a fuckin nervous breakdown over an election loss.
You guys would have a psychotic break upon first contact with the enemy

>Can't fight tanks with ARs
Tell that to whatever flavour of sand people the Yanks are fighting at the moment. They might not be winning but they aren't losing

>This woman is obese and do some freaking sport.
I would bend her over dogey style and beat her uterus with my dick .

And so is every bodybuilder ever, your point?

if you were alone with her in a room and she wanted you, you would not?

And you shouldn't underestimate leftists. Many of them are very intelligent. They're the ones who would be organizing drone strikes against your rag-tag group of knuckle-dragging redneck gun-toters.
Being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be a good commander. Plus, not many leftists have been in the military, let alone a combat MOS. That says a lot.

TFW no AR-15

Attached: no-ar15.jpg (201x251, 13K)

>And you shouldn't underestimate leftists. Many of them are very intelligent. They're the ones who would be organizing drone strikes against your rag-tag group of knuckle-dragging redneck gun-toters.
Being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be a good commander. Plus, not many leftists have been in the military, let alone a combat MOS. That says a lot.

**forgot the greentext

This is literal ideal breeding shape. This woman could pound out child after child after I finish pounding her out.

Die Luste von hinten zieht, na ja?

Call-to-violence manipulation thread. Don’t buy into this bullshit. Sage these threads. There’s a coordinated effort to prop this place up as the fall guy for domestic terrorist actions being planned by the left.

Attached: CDC7E373-B1C5-4FE8-BC1A-40F6BCE9A7FF.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Good, less competition for me.

That's silly. This is a Muslim board where we plan events to promote the Religion of Peace.

She already looks like a used condom at a black backyard bbq in the hood. She’s one year from being her mother.

explain

That girl is obese tho

BMI IN 2018

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>stupid patriot, you can't fight the British Empire with your musket

They let niggers in the parlament for "muh respect". There's nothing else to explain. At least that's the short version.

The long version may have led to why they now claim "South Africa was ours bruddas!" when there were NO ONE in South Africa until the british empire came there. And whites let niggers outnumber them so that's why they are now making themselves Zimbabwe 2.

Hey now, the supreme Court ruled those corporations count as people so they can dump Mony into politics... People have feelings you know...

Bodybuilders are men. That’s my point.

I look forward to the tanks fighting dildo waving trannies battles.

Aint no one who can,drive a tank gonna be doing it for the tranny and illegal demanding free surgery and education for themselves.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x143, 193K)

she's breeder, great hips for pushing out a lot of children

Keep in mind most people don't understand how a civil war would work. 2nd amendment refers to the state militia, to defend the state. Which is under the command of the state governor.

A group of rednecks with guns taking over bird sanctuaries are not legal militia. Otherwise we'd have to recognize Chicago as being over run by militia rather than gangs

>There are no females with muscle

Come on Hans, just concede that some women can have a flat stomach and still be overweight or obese on the bmi scale and this all goes away

>world class
lel maybe for a woman

Attached: Capture.jpg (596x463, 74K)

>He doesn't want a little squishy squishy on a girl
You're a huge faggot.

Attached: 1520218579775.jpg (413x395, 38K)

source usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/

>He doesn't know about the time /sg/ and others coordinated literal air strikes on isis.

Are liberals even human or are they just animals who resemble humans?

SAGE ALL CIVIL WAR THREADS, THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK EVIL.

That is a man

An ass like pic related isn’t muscle...

Attached: 1A104EDD-8B16-42E1-AB7A-86A97577FE07.jpg (634x868, 93K)

I used to think this then I immediately realized the army is based off of volunteers

u gay

>Obese
>Has Thigh gap

We should organise a militia and go after these "they" people

>And you shouldn't underestimate leftists. Many of them are very intelligent. They're the ones who are going to be organizing drone strikes against your rag-tag group of knuckle-dragging redneck gun-toters.
HAHAHAHA

I was tempted to agree with you and shit on obese amerimutts, but OP's girl is objectively 9/10.
>large but firm and round breasts
>flat stomach
>perfect hip to waist ratio
>visible thigh gap

>gay Hans
Like pottery

Couldn't agree more oldest ally

Here's more of OP's girl

Attached: 31500442_174619376712272_8736172258424258560_n.jpg (1080x720, 116K)

forgot to add her Insta name: @jenniferandrade_

she is fat

i trust this man

Never worked a day in her life, not knowing value of money. She should start in a death camp and work her way out if she has any desire.

Attached: image.jpg (634x1024, 105K)