Michael Moore: I'll surround Capitol with 'a million other people' to protest Supreme Court pick

>“I will stand there. Bill, let me tell you something. If this judge goes through, for at least the rest of our lives, it’s a right-wing court. That’s it. It’s over,” Moore said while speaking on Bill Maher’s HBO show "Real Time."

will Drumpf even dare to pick someone now?

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/394973-michael-moore-ill-join-a-million-other-people-surrounding-capitol-to

Attached: m.jpg (780x564, 90K)

>protesting a scotus pick before he even gets selected

durfffagaglammccadddurrrrr

Attached: thisisyou.png (621x702, 56K)

What's over? The attempted destruction of the United States? We need to wipe the communists out. To the very last 500 pound, stupid lying scumbag. In fact, we should kill him first.

I hope he picks a conservative woman. Then the left will be protesting female empowerment in the supreme court. And then she will help over turn RoeVWade

Michael Moore will surround the Capitol with his fat

If you are standing in the middle of a demonstration of a 1 million people... where the fuck to you go for a piss?

This is why I vote. You can be home in 10 mins.

Fucking fat piece of shit.
Cmon pol/ rolling for digits that he suffers a stroke while pushing out a 73 lb turd. Kinda like Elvis did but he had a heart attack from pushing so hard.
Cmon digits
3,2,1... Go

Cmon ... I was this (-) close...

So close but yet so far

*Womp Womp*

why does this fat fuck look like a tranny?

Attached: 1530217848969.png (521x881, 662K)

Getting a strong pre-OP fragrance off this larder. About to turn "female" in 3...........

Holy shit I just posted the same thing. Digits confirm you are correct

Confirmed

>“I will stand there. Bill"

Not so fast, porky.

>I'll surround Capitol with 'a million other people' to protest Supreme Court pick that's how I'm going to decide, not Trump, I have the power in the US not the Donald

Why does he look like an old dyke ?

MAKE MOORE NO MORE
DIE FATFUCK DIE

I don't wish death on many people, but this fat fucking slob deserves death

It's kind of an open secret in hollywood that he's transitioning. Not even joking

There has to be a black, female, pro-life judge somewhere in the country.

Are there any "good" cases to challenge the Roe v Wade baby murder law that can be brought before the SCOTUS by next summer? If it saves even one life itd be worth it.

>That’s it. It’s over,
What is over? Life as we know it? People of color? White genocide?

Can anyone confirm if Michael Moore has transitioned yet?
Seriously looks like it's either been directly injecting onions, or on HRT for the last two decades.

Triggered fat leftist faggot fuck with coslaw all over his gluttonous face

Attached: 596AAF19-191C-4E96-83F3-2C91BAE1A071.png (1292x828, 24K)

Attached: 1509759148192.png (719x676, 578K)

I wish they would choose an actual constitutionalist like Krissanne Hall or Michael Badnarik. This left vs right shit shouldn't be an issue with the SCOTUS.

A million people pol hates all gathered at the same place at the same time hmmm

Attached: E9E5E216-18BE-4623-A7A5-5657F527B300.jpg (750x732, 86K)

Does he really think he's "people"?

he wouldn't be protesting if it was a liberal court for the rest of their lives

he's just an attention whore

>2018
>protesting

Attached: 1498554973297.png (539x468, 101K)

getting fucking tired of this fat cunt

This. These people are such whiners they're literally sitting there speculating about a future world they disagree with so they can whine about it possibly coming to be. On television, no less.

>Michael Moore
>standing for more than 30 seconds

Attached: 1527623123466.png (483x470, 184K)

Well he is big enough.
AJ had a nice live stream full of swearing at the end.

Watch trump pick a black woman so that they'll be called racist and sexist if they do

I look forward to watching his million "people" being scooped into mass graves by tractors.

Any guesses on when the Trump curse will start happening?

what's the point of transitioning when your an old and fat. Are there men out there that will still fuck him?

Fatty should do this.
He should block a federal building with illegals.
The fact that it's a crime to block access to a federal building doesn't matter. He needs to do it.

So how does that actually stop the pick? Like how does that LITERALLY prevent the pick from happening? What stops Trump from picking up the phone and calling his pick? This seems completely pointless. Only proves how many people have no jobs and no lives

Micheal Moore should be hanged for treason.

Great, then a million people will get to see a right wing judge be sworn in live and in front of the capitol.

Attached: btfo.png (692x577, 479K)

MOORE WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE AND BANKRUPT THE AMERICAN FOOD SERVICES INDUSTRY

That fat fucked could surround it by himself.

He’s already dead, just doesn’t know it.