HAPPENING: CIVIL WAR

Yesterday MOVEON carried out 628 Nation wide immigration protests.
Last night saboteurs wreaked havoc on digital communications in America. Comcast Internet is currently frantically trying to recover and admits to Nation wide outtages. Pic related.

Attached: B8C91F6B-E338-4393-86B0-97951B6BE225.jpg (1000x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dNWoX
youtu.be/GKRSFdzSfHc
poochinthehouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/matthias-stormberger-and-his.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MOVEON
>none are near the border

shill

I'll see you in the trenches, user

DID MOVEON operators attack communication lines last night as part of their summer of rage and Immigration tantrum? a recent survey indicates that 84% of Americans believe illegals should be deported. Are we being held hostage by the radical 16% leftist terrorists who are with Soros and the international Jews?

Attached: 61CDE179-729F-4E3D-86E2-07C16AFC6A2F.jpg (710x473, 87K)

>Civil War
FUCK
OFF
SOROS

FUCK
OFF
CHINA

I live in one of those red circles, I'm on crapcast and my internet is fine.
OP is full of shit.

The local town near me had a massive protest and shut down traffic. Mostly white liberal boomers and Mexican families. Lots of law enforcement. Was this a distraction so terrorist sabotage cold occur???

Attached: 660C13D4-2E00-44B9-94BB-A5192D501732.png (480x469, 458K)

Appalachian reporting in, let the good times roll, we're ready.

As am I however it’s been super slow and intermittently disconnecting

Let’s admit that stage one of a Bolshevik Revolution will be attack’s on the communications and utilities. If the power goes out this weekend we know what they are up to!

Attached: 18ECECF5-7227-436F-B25F-CA4E3BF4702E.jpg (608x758, 126K)

north texas reporting in.
happy to send ya some mounted calvary, partner

I just got off the phone with Comcast the rep admitted they were having serious widespread issues yesterday and today and they are giving 15 dollar credits to anyone effected! They would not comment on what caused the issues.

Attached: 1956CEC4-EFDF-43C8-A0FC-4DA440E15B19.png (220x337, 118K)

>MOVEON
>we have assault rifles to take down evil enemies within
>no one EVer does anything in your filth ridden country
go to hell

Attached: xD.jpg (436x243, 29K)

George Soros up to his old tricks. The left has begun its summer of rage. Everyone be on high alert!

Attached: 70970992-C2A0-4583-9CFE-061280227441.png (500x663, 230K)

Comcast was all good for me yesterday, but it's been having its ups and downs today. Whiz for proxying through the commercial internet connection at work.

Heard some folks on the street talking about some of the local protests, which they don't see as being about immigration, even though that's what the Soros people are turning them into. They say they're dead set on causing a ruckus for a long time. It's been disrupting traffic and folks are starting to get annoyed and having to change their shopping patterns and whatnot. It'll be interesting to see if they can actually tip something off or whether people will collectively decide to stop making their lives unnecessarily difficult.

I GOT A SHOTGUN, RIFLE, AND A 4-WHEEL DRIVE

Attached: src http _images.blastro.com_images_artist_images_full_full_hankwilliamsjracountryboycansurvive.jpg& (610x457, 51K)

So they are breaking the large fiber optic cables? If all the internet went down that wouldn't cause a civil war.

Someone post it on Plebbit to see how they will react to their own misdeeds.

Comcast sucks ass, somebody probably spilled coffee on their keyboard.

>Yesterday MOVEON carried out 628 Nation wide immigration protests.
>my city is listed on that map

Didn't even notice, nobody mentioned it, it wasn't on the news.

Los Angeles checking in
Got insurgency?

Attached: IMG_3375_large.jpg (480x320, 9K)

I haven't heard my local news put 2+2 together as far as local disturbances being part of any larger plan. But when they started targeting some sort of local ICE halfway house or whatever it is earlier in the week, that was my tip-off that it was probably being rolled in to an attempted nationwide escalation.

I don't get the sense that this is really going to go anywhere; rather, it's just beginning to set the stage to continue stoking things up based no whatever future events might transpire on their own.

yes lets all push for civil war, it will allow the jews to reign for another 5000 years

More Jew manipulated white people doing what they do.

Oh look, no protect in McAllen or Brownsville.

I really don't think these people are THAT crazy. If this is actually the case - and MOVEON did this - then you are going to have to accept the fact that Soros is, in fact, a closet Nazi who is accelerating the world to a revivifying of right wing rule

>no (((protests))) within an eight hour drive of me
Good luck with this, rest of America.

Civil War ends it for them, a false WW3 to distract from their bullshit is what extends their Thousand Year Kvetch.

An American Civil war could trigger a WWIII when the other nations start competing for the global superpower status.

Utility line clearance worker here. At least some of those outages came from a tree trimmer hitting a fiber optic line with his hydraulic saw.
Not commie fags, just a moron.

The ARPANET was designed to hold up under a nuclear war. I sure hope our infrastructure lacks so much redunancy that a few utility lines going down even makes a blip on the radar.

Maybe some local houses or neighborhoods go out depending, but the internet at large ought to be able to basically instantaneously route its way around that.

Attached: q 28026.png (453x333, 17K)

Well, that would be foolish of them. They're a bunch of urbanites. Power and utility disruption would hurt them most of all.

this

Way to get people on your side, killing their tv and internet. Lol. Wow fucking brain dead motherfuckers

I wonder how closely this map matches up with jewish population centers?

>expecting commies to think

Attached: 1467090881123.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>Maybe some local houses or neighborhoods go out depending, but the internet at large ought to be able to basically instantaneously route its way around that.
Around 30 years ago one...as in one single cable(along with several high voltage power cables) ...of the land lines for the actual ARPAnet was severed by a dumbfuck concrete cutter near O'Hara airport during the rebuilding of interstate 90. It fuck up secured communications nationwide for over 30 hours. \Hardly anyone in civillian life truly understands exactly how weak our most important systems are.
The "If you only knew how bad it really is" is like the best scyfy horror movie ever.

Attached: 1495806997877.png (533x492, 169K)

That's 30 years ago, though. Just if you look at how Internet2 has grown over the years surely the regular commercial networks could reroute unless the equipment and technicians are all fucked up and took a long time to coordinate whatever manual intervention would be needed.

>Last night saboteurs wreaked havoc on digital communications in America.

In blue states. This is the true power of communism

I mean these days every other time I traceroute from my residential comcast connection I never know which major hub or network I've never heard of before it's going to go through.

It's notl ike 5-10 years ago where it would almost always be going through Chicago even if that were just so it could move to a different network and come all the way back to my locality through a different ISP.

A lot of traffic is now routed overseas first to justify spying. I've noticed a lot of my traffic going through Japan specifically for some reason and I'm well inland of the West Coast.

>near VA
Fuck

Faggot Trump's approval ratings among Hispanics are up 10 points

archive.is/dNWoX

wash area, same all last night most today

Yowzers. That seems like an expensive and wasteful way to use up trans-Pacific bandwidth. Why not send it through Canada instead, since that's a 5 Eyes member?

Can't remember the last time I saw something go through Japan unless it was to like Australia or something.

A true quad. Going to have to check myself

Florida with prepper groups throughout mid-fl ready to go. We got our DMs, Vets and LEOs all ready to get kitted up and have fun. You fags have no excuse now. Go get an AR-15 already.

Expect China/Russia to expand and infiltrate even more aggressively in the next few years. They've been waiting for this.

ocean borders are still borders

Cali fag reporting in behind enemy lines.

Ya know... the font on that looks awfully familiar.

this. it is clearly their last stand and they need human shields.

If you think we're going back to traditional America without a war than you're retarded.

And thirty yeas later it has a million more points of attack, think about that.
>A lot of traffic is now routed overseas first to justify spying.
I'm in my 50's and I just can't believe we let them get away with that blatantly un Constitutional patriot act. I was just explaining it to a younger neighbor of mine a few hours ago.

Attached: 1495099749885.jpg (600x315, 59K)

>we
also
>going back to traditional America
this will never happen

Nevada fag here, Texan fags send help

Yeah but I don't think the million more points of attack are all little cables on poles being knocked out by tree crews. They have big underground cables n sheit.

Although if this turns out to be a massive death by 1000 cuts thing that'll be pretty rad to read about in the aftermath analyses. I would tend to expect more of a software vector, though, rather than folks actually coordinating widespread enough to physically take out enough minor links to cause widespread disruption.

Are you afraid?
Do you fear fixing your society?

Go with Christ, user.

QUICK FUCKING COMPDOWN ?!!!

I've got a reverse funnel, look out

Roger that, Appalachian brother.

I'm ready to go should these leftist cockroaches ever decide to flip their shit. I honestly wish they would say the word so we could go ahead and get over with. 2 opposing ideologies this far apart cannot exist in the same space.

look at all these cia threads about civil war lol

Who said they weren't fucking retards? They're commies after all.

It's similar to what is happening in Hawaii.

HAWAII NEWS - 6/29

In one of a series of "Town Hall" style events hosted by Puna Geothermal Facility's owner corporation, Ormat, Ormat addressed concerns about the stability of the volcano and the possibility of effects their operation had on it.

Ia a public relations stunt gone wrong, the Isreali Ormat Puna Geothermal Plant mascot - "Fracky the happy green energy plant" burst through the door offering to sell candy to the children present. Several children were injured as part of the mascot's costume, shaped as a geothermal turbine, accidentally set the candy on fire as it was thrown at the children, turning the candy into fiery, glowing molten blobs of sugar that exploded on contact, causing severe burns.

HAWAII NEWS – 6/30

In part of a series of “Town Hall” style meetings by Ormat, todays meeting was crashed by several volcanoes. The volcanoes ran along the isles of the school cafeteria screaming “We voted for Trump! We want civil war! We are white racists and hate you, the non white ethnic majority population of this local demographic, whatever you are!” The Ormat spokesman on the podium at the time was quoted as saying “See, it was the volcano’s fault. You know how they are. Damn those racist volcanoes.”

It was later determined that these were not volcanoes, but men in volcano costumes when one, fleeing the cafeteria, tripped and ignited his volcano costume on fire with the pyrotechnics that simulated lava flowing from his caldera.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-03-46-53-1.png (2420x1128, 1.22M)

and tomorrow sénor commie takes over mexico - a war on two fronts.

Attached: j2UYFslo.jpg (600x314, 48K)

Commiefornia user reporting in
will be in feindesland lads
I will try to break through the commie lines and get to Mormon country utah

You should feel right at home there these days, seeing as how they've browned it right up for LDS shekels.

80% of the military is republican. The rest are undeclared republicans. Just not smart enough.

I went to my local protest to harass the protesters. I carried sign in pic related to make them look bad, and I kept chanting "Cheap illegal labor for the big corporations."

At one point a guy came up to me and said he couldn't wait until they could start killing people like me, and then he walked off. I could see him in my peripheral vision, waiting for everyone to go away, so I decided to get him on video so there would be evidence in case he tries something.

Here's what happened when I turned my camera on...
youtu.be/GKRSFdzSfHc

Attached: Whites Get Out ICE sign.jpg (387x387, 22K)

Who cares about one stupid provider the internet was design to make it through a nuclear attack. It heals BGP sucks but it works.

Thunderous applause, or upvotes and reddit gold unless you sounded like you didn't also approve of it. Reddit is full of the most braindead drones ready to suck the corporate teat of whatever minority happens to post their, especially if its a bearded man in a dress with his faggot butt-boy. If the internet went down I think many Redditors would kill themselves, and I welcome this as I am sure they don't have Christ in their hearts and would quickly find themselves in the lowest depths of hell

checked and keked

Indiana ethnostate here, literally didnt notice a thing

Indiana is the fucking gayest state in the union, even moreso than Delaware and Maryland.

Soros is messing with mexican elections, he wants to use mexico as a destabilization factor against USA

I'm shitposting on my comcast internet in one of those areas. No outage...

I’d love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45.

you are somewhat right. first thing to go down prior to a civil war is comms. internet isn't down though, when it is it'll be happening

This bugman is going to war with us in the 2nd Civil War? Gosh this gonna be fun.

Is this why captcha was behaving like it got ddos'd last night?

no its solar activity again. it was solar activity the last 3 times this happened and if you go farther back it was the fucking satellites. electrical components used some alloy that as you use electricity they grow hairs of i believe tin from the alloy. when they touch shit well lets just say the term blue screen of death comes to mind. then they have to reroute data transfers and clog bandwidth with normal traffic that isnt spread

any ways its not russia or china or "alt righters" its just the sun showing every one whos boss. kneel faggot lest you anger him further

you wish kike

Attached: jew_stair_to_sucess.jpg (1024x777, 768K)

BASED BEN DOES IT AGAIN

>"And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come, so that it will determine everything. There will be weapons totally new. In one day, more men will die than in all the previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. The third war will be the end of many nations."

>"The Catholic faith will almost completely disappear, the religiousness will be quite badly respected, they will not earn any respect due to their way of living, there won't be many good Christians among the people, the Commandments of God are no longer respected by the aristocracy as well as by the smallest worker, one will not think the greatest unfairness to be a sin. When the faith disappears also the love of the next one will completely lose itself, one will not estimate the justice, often the poor one will not be given right and he will be less respected than a dog. After this a mischief will arise that has to be regretted, there will be no order among the people."

poochinthehouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/matthias-stormberger-and-his.html

Again spot on with what I read in catholic prophecy, these all seem to underline the same events very clearly.

For example, that many nations will disappear overnight, and that a new type of weapon will be used that is extremely destructive, but not necessarily nuclear weapons.

Oceans are not borders in themselves faggot these are clearly in mainland thus not near borders since the border would be out in sea were international waters start

Weird Oregonian reporting in. I am in possession of the most deadly weapon of all and I aint afraid to use it, my brain. Kick the fuckers out permanently.

that 16% is indeed much louder when used by the media loudspeaker

Or one of their databases got hacked.

>MUH INTERWEBS R OUUUTT!
>CIVIL WAR NAO!
Millenials & Gen Jew everybody.

True, some faggot probably had his password be password

You, user, need only look in your own neighborhood.

my cable was out when i woke up and i didnt get it back til about 3:30
t. Western PA

Don't be so quick to praise him for it user. He has more than enough money power and influence that he did not need to go about it this way. He knows this too.

Petaluma CA here. They marched down the street here, doubling our population (exaggeration), chanting nonsense, people honked horns. It was fucking annoying. My wife gave them all the finger and shouted MAGA, which was pretty funny anyway.

It's spelled Cavalry, you fucking window-licker.

>Civil war starts
>Trump starts WW3 to unite the country

>TREE TIRDY
why weren u out shuttin down da high way

bump

Attached: 1484904037507.gif (276x275, 1.26M)

why would spellcheck be working on that?