Are Sikhs really bro-tier or is it just a meme?

Are Sikhs really bro-tier or is it just a meme?

Attached: sikh.jpg (900x900, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chief_Ministers_of_Punjab_(India)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1529100651543.jpg (1036x681, 72K)

they eat a lot of onions, hate muslims, worship the swatiska, etc

Punjab is the most degenerate state in terms of drugs and violence in India, and it's majority Sikh.

>when you reach customer service final boss

BASTE SAND NIGGERS

Attached: 44314132ds12.png (644x800, 15K)

this getup is basically like dragonball z weighted training clothing, isn't it? looks comfy.

In BC,Canada, sikh militants planned and executed air india bombing and the community at large covered for them. The temples in surrey proudly displayed their pictures as martyrs. o to surrey and see the level of pointkess gang and drug violence and call it bro tier...

Looks like an outfit from Dark Souls.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x575, 61K)

100% a meme they are no better than poo in loos and hajis, they are also involved in grooming gangs in the UK.

they hate muslims but that's really all they have going for them

the only people pushing that shit on here are actual shitskin indians. they also try to say that indians in general are bro-tier. no. they're fucking faggots, ignorant, can't drive, no respect, don't assimilate, and treat any country they go to as if it's their own shithole. don't do business with a shitskin indian. they always try to cut corners, they are lazy, and are in general pieces of shit. worse than niggers, because at least niggers are too stupid to keep trying to take advantage of the system for too long (they also love killing each other off). indians are slightly smarter and are more communal

anyone shilling that shit on here is 100% an indian shitskin

Every state has its problems. How do you know that the druggies are sikhs and not punjabi hindus?

They do the same shit like poo's and muslims but less because they are a smaller numbers. The propaganda want's to make them look cool however

>TFW total war attila sand nation level 9900

I am a poo and i support this. Never hire indian contractors to do construction, ever. Indians are also uselessly cheap. Like drive around town for an hour to save a dollar.

the indian government launched a smear campain in the past to make less people convert to sikhism. i dont know if its a good religion, i am skeptical about it. they say they fight for justice and shit yeah the samurai said that as well.

Don’t fall for the “Sikh’s are bro tier” meme, where do you think the name “Parjeet” comes from???

THIS

it's a meme, almost all brown people are shit

He looks like a Final Fantasy boss.

Theyre based. My sikh bro has named the jew multiple times and he isnt even the educated political type. Just a weed dealer.

Attached: NIRAJ ANTANI.jpg (1716x243, 148K)

Attached: Sikh free taxi.png (767x814, 346K)

Attached: Sikh Temples.jpg (683x660, 94K)

well at least you're aware of the situation. some indians are OK, but that goes for any group.

Attached: NEERJA.jpg (1878x609, 489K)

Attached: Combined comments.jpg (1825x1277, 440K)

What Final Fantasy is this?

I hear if you remove that turban off his head his power level is so high he's unstoppable. Its the only thing holding him back from his full potential.

Sikhs are jew tier+ stupid af.

sikhs are good people. The diaspora is shit tho, most are either nigger tier or khalistan-cucks, that not withstanding my best friend is a kashmiri sikh. In essence, they work hard, but they also play very hard.

t. North Indian Brahmin

chutiye punjab is a skih majority state

Attached: Broke religious protocol.jpg (970x424, 110K)

>don't assimilate,
Why the fuck would you want Indians to assimilate to LARP as Canadians? Cultural assimilation is only possible and desirable if genetic assimilation has happened, and I wouldn't be so quick to say that genetic assimilation is desirable unless you're a genocidal maniac.

Stop being anti-white.

Attached: Lindsay.jpg (620x350, 114K)

>t. muslim

hello ahmed

I can only go from my own experience, but every sikh I met was great, they have a strong sense of identity and culture but don't seek to impose it on others, they respect our customs and traditions and there are zero cases of sikh gangs raping our kids, they despise Islam even more than we do, so yeah, definitely bro tier and I have a lot of respect for them as a group.

I've known a few sikhs irl m8.

Attached: Indians support Right wing.png (1808x186, 80K)

There's a street of Sikhs and a street of mudslimes in my town.
Guess which one nobody walks down at night.

bahan chodiye kya sikhon ne?

Some are, some aren't.
They diverge politically like most groups.

Anime mid season boss irl

>Didn't deny
>Ahmed confirmed

Attached: Indians support Right wing2.png (1811x106, 16K)

One stole my ipod in 8th grade.

Lol are you american born Hindu??

>8th grade
Like people have maturity to differentiate between right and wrong when they are young.

dude how could anyone that looks like that not be bro tier. also have you watched the videos where they literally fight shit tier indians with schimatars and stuff?

People here do, nobody I knew thought stealing shit was okay when we were 12/13.

they are bro tier in their own country, otherwise they want to appropriate laws with everything and play alot on the victim card, at least in canada.
>construction job is available
>sikh applies for job
>great youre hired!
>im not working with a protection helmet since i need to keep my turban
>well, im sorry but the helmet is a security protocol and you cannot work here without one
>sikh call for racism and how intolerent are the rules
>company is charged with a fine
>now muslims are doing the same trick when asked if they speak arab

scroll up katua

good, l*afs deserve nothing but total destruction of their nation

What the fuck is wrong with his hands? Why are they so big and grotesque?

muh indians support right wing is a meme, ion america atleast. I know that 49% of hindus voted tory in 2015, and that number has prolly gone up. In america, only 20% of idnians voted trump. Most pajeets here are south indians, who are liberals even in india. Ever since they were given the reins to bring in h1b faggoys from teluguland or wherever theyre from, they bring the shittiest least qualified programmers there are. And since it's south indians in charge of the hiring, theyll only hire other retarded south indians. This is why we need to repeal h1B

Because he's manly? What's the problem?

Don't you fucking call me an Ahmed.

Yeah like no youngster ever did anything they were not supposed to. You didn't make mistakes user?

wrong nigga my bad, i meant the one whos ipod got stolen

They need to be shamed and brought back to the right wing.

hindu is the best by far

That's what a man's hands look like. Are yours Lilly white and free of calluses?

no at this point, the south indians dont even think of nroth idnians as their fellow people. They are nepotistic and raycis to the hgihest degree, yet are filthy democrats in america and congress faggots in india. They need to end immigration from india to america. Most indians in uk are nroth indians, which is prolly why theyre right wing and hate katuas

/thread

>Yeah like no youngster ever did anything they were not supposed to. You didn't make mistakes user?
I never stole shit and was aware from a very early age, like 4 or 5, that it was wrong, my parents made it very clear, and pretty much everybody I know's parents did as well.

He's a really big guy, it's just that his face is growing out of his chest.

i'm listing the things wrong with them that aren't obvious. please slit your own fingertips so you can't pollute the internet with anymore of your garbage. thanks

open turban

Typical Bihari response. Who runs the state? Have a look. Almost ALL Sikh. Sikhs rule the state and haven't done shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chief_Ministers_of_Punjab_(India)

>Are Sikhs really bro-tier or is it just a meme?
They hate Muslims... But then again, who doesn't? Even most Muslims hate each other.

My grandpa's hands looked similar. The reason's called work, Zaggot.

Complete meme built around the fact that they hate muslims and are marginally less bad than said muslims. They also don't go full alloha snackbar very often.

rust on yer adornments... yer turban is in violations.

Show veranda, bitch paprika.

Chakram throwing and parjeet strangling

>majority Sikh
Minority jewish perhaps ? Hmmm

Attached: IMG_7151.jpg (300x651, 51K)

>they eat a lot of onions, hate muslims, worship the swatiska, etc
I guess I’m an honorary Sikh then

>hands
damn, mirin hand gains

Attached: 1472080675725.png (597x489, 225K)

Attached: 1524630287345.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

Attached: nihilanth.jpg (195x341, 8K)

Whats with all the curry niggers flooding Jow Forums lately.

Anglo, Sweden and literally every UN flag posting BASED CURRY NIGGER BRO shit. Curry niggers shilling everywhere. Theres like 50 curry niggers posting here all the time now.

Did they outsource CTR to India or what?

Attached: 1528264161017.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

You kicked most of them out and they all came here. Now our cities have Sikh gangs shooting and selling drugs

>hate muslims

this shitty meme needs to die; sikhs are pretty left-wing, at least in the west, they haven't hated muslims in like a hundred years

Mostly, but there were a few Singhs in our “asian” grooming / rape gang busts.

All the sikhs I met, which wasn't very many, ate meat, drank alcohol, hated HATED muslims, and treated Hindus with kind skepticism. Plus they're all supposed to carry a religious knife and the chads are ready to throw down. Fairly bro-tier in my anecdotal experience.

>when she finally sends the bobs and vegana

>Be tall, (mama says) handsome white guy.
>The qt3.14 Sikh girl in your class said she's only willing to date other Indian men.

To be honest, it just made me admire her more.

I'm sikh and tired of you two poos bickering.

Attached: Daler-Mehndi-Gets-Relief-in-Jail-Term.jpg (448x299, 19K)

Used to work for a couple sikhs years back. If they're an example for the rest of their kind then I don't mind them all all. They were basically the definition of CHAD. Would do pushups all day behind the counter and drink gallon after gallon of water. Would hit on every single chick that walked through the door. They were really nice dudes though, they didn't smoke obviously and thought it was disgusting but they'd always give me free cigs and beer from the store. They'd also show me videos from their hometown of people getting beat with 10 foot long branches for trying to rape or steal etc.

I was only taking your side against Akhmed sikh bro

Your police were involved too (they're white) so let's just say it was majority paki and majority muslim

The religion is pretty based but naturally there are millions of Sikhs so it's going to be a mixed bag.
Generally it's similar to Christianity in the sense it places high value on living a just life as opposed to blowing yourself up to kill people you disagree with.

is this where i get the final quest?

ebin

Attached: lol8.gif (285x200, 39K)