SAD!

A fat asian manlet cucked you witebois out of a 10/10 snow bunny.

How mad are you whitebois now? Our asian-american future is here

Attached: stpeach-and-her-boyfriend-jaynbsp3[1].png (595x398, 573K)

Asians are whiter than wh*tes.

im white and jsut fucked an asian girl no less than 30 mins ago

10 asian men for every 1 white woman

odds don't look too good now do they whiteboy

dont care. fucked ur mum

this. how do i upboat

Attached: 1530114889493.png (580x600, 471K)

He's a lucky man, he bagged a 10/10 white woman.

I bow down to superior Chinese men.

So it truly is butthurt azinerucunts who make these blacked threads

Here for you azineru
A sweet message from a gook who keeps on harassing me

We built that place for only the two of us, in the place we kept inside our hearts, hearts broken as it is by pain caused by people and family we trusted and expected to love us. Inside that broken heart, we were able to keep love alive. We hung unto life because of the strength of that love, in that short time that lasted like forever and made us feel alive. It was also our unwillingness to truly forgive that shattered that very sweet thing that only the two of us were can create and grow. The inability to forgive was caused by the hardened broken pieces that helped us create something beautiful in the first place.
Our lives and looks changed, we succeeded, we failed in some, but despite all, that moment and time were frozen inside us, including anger and regrets. We wanted to go back to that beautiful time, but we cannot without the pain of betrayal and that is why you are so angry. I can come back to it and can only feel sadness because I wanted to be like that again, circled in love, happy and excited.
I have forgiven you, you have to forgive anything that hampers your thoughts to move on without anger over the memory of something we cannot have again. I did not exploit your innocence, I just loved. It was all about love at that time and I'll say this as I've said before, ours was the love that was beyond compare. AND ON AND ON AND ON

No i didnt have the time to make this shit up I really have this batshit gooks who wants my dick do something Xing Paow. Keep your women in lease ffs.

They are both doing their child a disservice.

If you think boomers were bad parents and raised a generation of spoiled trash, wait for the next gen of mutts. Any mental problems you see now will be multiplied tenfold.

I say this as a guy with a huge crush on a coworker of a different race.

The Asian is a beta boy provider. She literally fantasizes about white guys on her twitter.

sry i just can't get bothered seeing asian men and white women

they're not dumb animals, some say they lack "creativity" but if that was true they'd be 60iq niggers, you don't build the type of civilizations they have if you lack creativity

how can chinh chong ever recover?

Attached: 1486885377362.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

this is so incredibly sad

I will be crying every day until the totally inevitable and obvious divorce when she takes him for everything he has

Attached: crying.png (256x256, 67K)

10/10

Attached: asasasww.gif (284x278, 2.01M)

1 white woman with low enough self esteem to fuck an Asian dude for every 100,000,000 sage

OP is hiding his Canadian flag, he spends most days here posting shit from r/asianmasculinity

Few things in this world are worse than being into someone of a different race when you know the truth.

At least they won't have your mental disability, incel

numbers confirm the leaf from pic related needs to get the fuck out of Jow Forums

Attached: reddit.jpg (754x562, 214K)

That bitch is insane. The gook can have her

Hello eurasiantiger. Do you still hate your white father? Of course you do.

Another flat-face richie gets a Russian mail order bribe thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)