I just broke through on DMT for the first time and saw Pepe

I am, well have been a left wing person as far back as I can remember but after this trip I am having a serious identity crisis.

It was in this weird checkered room and he was wearing clown clothes, mocking me. I was holding onto my identity (negative view of pepe for one thing) and things got pretty bad, but once I let go Pepe literally offered me the red pill and then proceeded to show me the secrets of our 'reality'.

Has anyone had a similar experience at all? I tried to make an image that looks like my experience.

I thought I would come here as this is essentially the birth place of pepe in his current form.

Attached: dmt.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude what the fuck is it with jesters and those tile patterns that reminds me of childhood dreams

>saved
welcome to the right side, you may find everything you've been led to believe is true about us is the opposite

You were visited by the egregore this place has spawned.

Attached: pepemural2.jpg (2560x2489, 1.83M)

You saw a similar thing?

>dude what the fuck is it with jesters and those tile patterns that reminds me of childhood dreams
You were molested by the shriners

Attached: shriners pedo botherhod of blood.jpg (1521x2441, 1.07M)

You were also molested by the shriners

Attached: shriners pedo botherhod of blood 2.jpg (315x420, 31K)

Pretty cool eh?
I was an atheist and then I experimented frog miracles.
Kicks the materialist right out of you.

He has granted you perdition, welcome home.

Thanks man. I actually posted this on /x/ a few minutes ago then thought to myself that I should probably come here instead as you guys have to be the most connected to pepe. I want to integrate my experience with him.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Attached: 1482387567697.jpg (425x516, 135K)

One of us!
One of us!
One of us!

Black and white are classically associated with Something and Nothing (Life/Death, Good/Evil, etc.). Between Something and Nothing is You. You are free to color the experience however you want, barring some celestial or cosmic laws; assuming they exist. The humor lies in the customization and/or flavoring.

Masonic checkerboard, royal order of jesters.

Do you remember sound in these dreams? Or bookshelves, or anything else?

Attached: Jester.gif (236x317, 34K)

They can read your mind and soul inside and out.

Then they used the image of "Pepe" to sort of connect with you.

However, I cannot tell you if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Attached: 1512360663949.jpg (1024x683, 1.55M)

Attached: 1520175549034.gif (171x172, 962K)

This is interesting user, can you elaborate? I understand the these sorts of experiences can be hard to put into words.

I don't get this whole "repressed memories" thing. I got anal raped by a cult as a 5 year old and I remember all of it.

Uh oh. My Gwandma isn't going to be happy when she hears about this.

Attached: Alec_200x300.jpg (200x300, 17K)

Ayyyyyyyyyyy
Based Pepe and the fractal kings

Why is that EVERY single group with access to children has some secret order or group raping them?

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw

Attached: 1529981275306.png (907x603, 146K)

It usually only happens under a lot of stress, your brain fractures into different personalities and you can repress some personalities and their memories.
Which cult?

Lol you faggot. Dmt is an maoi inhibitor. Serotonin syndrome is going to fuck your brain up for years you dumb faggot.

OP must have strength to discern the Truth of his vision.

What you saw was a demo, disguised as a reptilian overlord. Your brain simply comprehended him as a pepe.

Attached: 7.-machine-elf-2-spectral-eyes.jpg (946x961, 451K)

This is a bad place

Greentext pls

It has shaken my world to its core no doubt, I am still integrating the experience. You are right about the materialism of course.

No way! Something and the void is how I descried it in the /x/ thread 'He essentially guided me to be outside of my ego, from that standpoint I saw the void and the 'something'..

When I was holding on to my identity (largely the left wing aspects that sees pepe as bad etc) I was being dissolved into the void literally, it felt like I was dying. I then decided to let go, am not sure why but I had a critical moment of realization and zoomed right back into myself, that was when pepe offered me the red pill and I made a connection between the void and the something, how there is an intertwined interaction. There was a lot of complex visuals such as various doorways with other realities and everything was moving, it is really hard to describe.

Taking this into my life now, I am still integrating. It does have me questioning my left wing beliefs though and my previous hatred even for the right and pepe, I feel the need to integrate both sides rather than hating on another or something, but of course we do need to be practical on this earth.'

I believe what you experienced was a connection into the collective consciousness right wing memers located around you. DMT allows us to understand the world in new ways but our human mind cant comprehend. We need to understand the fabric of reality can be changed by a focused collective consciousness. That's the power of mathematical symbols and collective consciousness. You can experience without DMT if you try hard enough.

Attached: 1488.png (488x480, 44K)

Jester archetype is a strong one, and DMT fits the vibe perfectly. Pay attention to what happened OP.

Attached: 2cbdb8690459328fa27983b9abae2e4e.jpg (900x1500, 264K)

Trust in Pepe, let him into your heart friend.

Catholics.
A priest fucked my bum and passed me around with his buddies. Still living off the settlement from the church lol

It wasn't that bad, just felt like I had to take a massive shit the entire time.

Attached: 1530237324557.jpg (1562x605, 642K)

Attached: 1530237305204.png (1030x133, 77K)

Please tell us more user.

What secrets did you see?

Also I'd say the red pill approach is the most likely way we have of achieving peaceful post scarcity societies in our lifetime, and part of that involves being realistic about the development level of different races, societies, countries, cultures, etc., and being honest about the toxic effects of various "feel good" ideologies.

Pic related, also free red pills for the new guy, everyone!

Attached: lolwest.jpg (720x692, 60K)

>Serotonin Syndrome
>lasting for years
>not knowing that DMT itself isn't the MAOI inhibitor, and you only need one of those if you brew ayahuasca
>being this much of a poorly informed pleb

Jow Forums memes are almost entirely Masonic/satanic . Kek is Jahbulon. "Kek" is the sound someone makes chocking on blood when their throat is slit in a ritual sacrifice. The whole meme was shilled by Masons to program a Luciferian black awakening.

Even the 56% mutt meme is another Mason meme , the Jesters Billiken. The ROJ is probably behind the whole of chan culture and "troll" culture in general.

Don't listen to the kek cultists and Masonic agents telling you this is a good thing . Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

Attached: 14d561db882788c580a6bc1256418e84.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Here man, I wrote a summary of my experience in the /x/ thread

>Be 5
>Be altar boy
>Get brought to "youth retreat"
>Priest takes me into back room, tell me to disrobe
>When I don't comply he picks me up and buggers me
>Afterwards makes me give handjobs to priests and deacons
>Come home
>Tell mom and dad
>Father O'Malley goes away and we get 2 million to shut up and not sue

You faggot occultist

They aren't Archetypes they're actual demons leading OP to hell

>Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.
Jesus Christ is our lord and savior, yet the lord god also commands plagues of frogs

Attached: 1530215386434.gif (400x560, 1.43M)

Was it as fun as they say?

>talking to demons
This can only end badly.

Attached: 22499875_211740642698469_4098762246342049792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

No. It felt like having to take a massive shit and being unable to.

No, they aren't, you need to open your eyes to the bigger picture. I'm not saying that demons don't exist, but what OP interacted with was not one of them.

> Implying drugs can't induce dream like states
> Implying dream characters are all demons
> Implying that there aren't spirits of many different types, and most are not demons.

But also, OP should pray to Jesus all the same

Pepe Has heard you in your DMT dreams user.

He awakens.

Check out this post man

Pepe is not bad. We are literally fighting for sanity in the world. Look at these protests, people calling for anarchy, abolishing ice, abolishing borders, pushing pedophilia, tranny shit on kids... THAT is evil and Pepe opposes it.

To me he represents the boiled frog. They tried to kill the white race while we werent aware, by changing things slowly until we had no more power to #resist. They never expected God to lay his mantle on Donald Trump and guide him to throw a cosmic monkey wrench in their plan for the New World Order.
God wants us to have personal responsibility and accountability for our actions, Leftists want none of that.

Attached: 1530332261361.png (414x410, 45K)

>This
It's just whatever DMT does.
Good chance it's just a drug and the mind is just massively complex.

The Jesters are said to be the gate keepers to the spiritual realms. They destroy your false beliefs through ridicule

No, don't "follow the light"

Stop using Luciferian demonic
memes

Thats true but worshipping frog gods isn't approved. God uses one wicked group against another .

OP saw classic explicitly Masonic imagery. Not just random shit from drugs

The gods laugh at the best laid plans user.

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Attached: 1521751697075.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

DMT can be like that.
I get weird trips where I kill and devour machine elves.

hell doesn't exist faggot- cept the one you make.

That fear tactic was ADDED by the church leads ,when they didn't like the low turn-outs from the pagan religions......

You need to research the old lies and bullshit, it
s how we got here.

I thought mirrors were the gate.

Well, the best advice you can receive now is don't choose sides and only follow the truth.

Attached: 1525205930972.jpg (1280x1024, 822K)

wabbajack