Why did God make Jews the chosen people?

Attached: 1530317630564s.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Chosenhoax

Attached: Jefferson_Judaism_Jesus.png (1034x706, 833K)

Your god is the devil

Because they were the least great of all peoples on the Earth.
The problem is that they didn't change, and if you read the Talmud, the rabbis kept trying to trick God all the time, so in the end he left them and cast his favor into all who would believe in him

your god is us

The real question is: Why did you post the archive picture?

Idk happened long time ago and isn't relevant today

The Bible is fiction, nothing more.

real jews traditional catholics follow and worship the king of the jews, who is jesus Christ, fake Satanic (jews) attack the king of the jews, jesus christ, because they follow and worship satan.

My God is Jesus

Attached: lord jesus.jpg (1163x851, 228K)

nice jpeg compression retard

jesus expelled jews from the temple of his father

Attached: 144977983753.png (881x703, 150K)

He did not, Noseberg.

Attached: 1527109246821.jpg (1065x902, 169K)

>Because they were the least great of all peoples on the Earth.
This.

Jesus will save all in the end even the satanic jews and possibly even satan himself. If the jews can be saved anyone can and will be saved in the end.

i did that why so goy like you couldnt edit it ,with so low res

>your god is us
Jow Forums vilifies jews, not glorifies them
Jews = the devil
same as SJW vilifies nazis
4 chan glofies them

No user, today's Talmid didn't even exist at the time of Abraham. They had their fair share of heroes and leaders before bowing down to Baal permanently.
Satanic Jews, hell, Jews in general will be destroyed in the end

so... umm...
christianity was born out of property dispute?

Is it?

He didn't. The original Egyptians (Aryans) were the chosenistes but after Moses managed to infiltrate them at the highest levels and freed the Jewish slaves, they stole all the wisdom and knowledge along with the ark of the covenant and have ruled ever since then.

Attached: 1513394900372.png (417x467, 344K)

because (((they))) fabricated (((God))) themselves

Attached: 1520031492840.jpg (956x1282, 330K)

To reveal himself and his plan of salvation to all of mankind through the Jews.

Your god is a Jewish human(not a god)male?
>well ackshually he was god but in human form xD
Fuck i hate christcucks. Literally jewry tier belief system riddled with intellectual dishonesty. Makes sense considering the bible was constucted by Jews in Rome.

Attached: 1525928283047.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>God

you mean Satan ?

>Calling themselves the Chosen Ones.
Just as valid as the Rastafarians, they too claim to be "The Chosen Ones". It has the same meaning as if I said I was The Chosen one.. it has no meaning.

they were a strong civilization, we are hearing about God since moses times, they spread the word, they did a good job

In any sort of media or real life precedent, being a self-proclaimed "chosen one" never led to fulfill that prophecy

i mean jews are rulling the world, rastafarians are in a ditch smoking weed

Shitty made up religion. Like all shitty made up religions, in this one, the people who made up the religion have the utmost attention of the lord of the universe. Like all shitty made up religions, god shouldn't be tested.

Amazing how brainlets fall for it

You fags realize the entire point of the new testament was Jesus saying that everyone is Gods chosen people right?

Big fucking redpill time: "Jews" don't exist anymore. Once Jesus fulfilled the prophecy, all humans from all time became forgiven. There are no "chosen". This is the true meaning of Revelations 3:9, it actually refers to anyone and everyone who calls themselves "Jews".

The Jews who are still Jews today are the descendants of those who were too arrogant to accept Jesus' message that they are not special. The modern Jew is literally nothing more than fools guilty of Hubris. They are not chosen, they are fallen. They squandered their status by allowing their ideas to be corrupted by pharisee politics, and so God sent his son to tell them that their status never really existed to begin with and anyone can choose to follow him.

Jews are simply in denial of this message by refusing to accept the fact that Jesus was/is Lord. And by doing so, they have ironically ended up aligning themselves as the synagogue of Satan - hence why they now spend all their time subverting and destroying other peoples culture.

Attached: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Righteous check for both of us.
Yes, but they still self-proclaim the same thing.. Both groups have not be granted any "Chosen Status". They simply gave it to themselves. Therefore it is irrelevant.

he did not. it is just jewish fairy tale like other religions. so they can feel better. are you retarted?

American slave pig talking to his master. Reprehensible.

Attached: Judeo-Christianity.png (987x1149, 181K)

So, ... Moloch is very proud with your quality kikery and wants to meet you in person

Attached: 2554_MRBULL_2.jpg (500x500, 174K)

Finally a good post. Have a rare Hitler.

Attached: Hitler Rotschild.jpg (960x602, 118K)

You’re awesome.

I love your posts. The more Jew chan threads people make... the more we all win.

Thank you OP
You’re an actual hero and a champion of the world. Changing the world thread by thread