COCA-COLA FORCED DIVERSITY

Previous Thread: These fuckers unlisted their 15 second commercial. Let's make them unlist their 30 second commercial next!
youtube.com/watch?v=nnP3hknFMWc

Attached: 1530372439982.png (857x481, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiFv1JCXUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=03iQKWFZno8
youtube.com/watch?v=pex8ILKN03w
youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/behind-bars-unabomber
youtu.be/wC-6Rrjmjes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try Coca-Cola Corporation. You'll just use this to get articles about muh Alt Right hate campaigns against your ad and get more publicity.

I love diversity tho

Attached: IMG_1528.jpg (805x604, 117K)

Diversity is a good thing.
I will never understand this racist site.

I don't see what the problem is

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (1000x784, 112K)

> IKEA
Not coca but still as Swedish.

youtu.be/HiFv1JCXUoU

Hummm
Not very commercial of them

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-224258.jpg (720x629, 164K)

wtf

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme. Based on our assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

dios mio

I can smell them from here.

Attached: 1528654978210.png (202x199, 59K)

I see you trying to bring attention to yourself, coca cola. Any press is good press, right? Put Seth Rich on your bottles and then come back.

Psychology is just racket for the Jews

Attached: Ted.gif (700x900, 58K)

Pencil dick spotted.

Coca-Cola is cucked aw fu-
>Coca-Cola Canada
Ahahahahahhahahahahh

Why do those girls look like children? Autistic children, to be more exact.

>video unavailable in Norway
what did they mean by this

Weaponize black women against BMWF propaganda. They probably hate it more than white men do

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

same here.

The future is bbc

checked

Turn your vpn's to maple syrup it will play

Seriously, just look up "Becky" and marvel at the results you get, especially on Nigger (nigger Twitter). They just need a nudge in the right direction and a symbol to attack

Attached: 1502838443906.jpg (640x922, 79K)

I smell a goldmine in this

Maybe get them to boycott that new Marvel show where the black male teenager needs to literally fuck the white female teenager to control his powers. I forget it what it's called

that's because you're dumber than a gorilla, mouss diouf

Attached: kokovsafrica.png (718x718, 429K)

Can some leaf nigger reupload so I can watch this trash?

ppo

Literal teenage girls are allowed in strip clubs now?

Attached: BE89D87D-FC73-4846-B2A8-73AFE46B504D.jpg (590x573, 94K)

>Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms
Its really not that deep though. There is nothing below the surface here and if you think there is you're probably a lower iq than the niggers we're making fun of.

Once you go black we don't want you back

Her-ricane?

>Literal teenage girls are allowed in strip clubs now?

You know these girls are probably all adults over 18+ right?

Most 18-21 year easily pass for underage teenagers unless they lived a fast life.

>still no webm

Here are both commericals:

youtube.com/watch?v=03iQKWFZno8

youtube.com/watch?v=pex8ILKN03w

The 15 second commercial is being advertised on the youtube app of every Canadian. Make sure you dislike the video and like red pilling comments.

bump

That pepe always triggers people when used in this context

Attached: 1529280982269.png (501x496, 298K)

Same here. They know.

STUPID GOYIM!

Attached: 1404162457889.jpg (1300x900, 180K)

Attached: 0anxngS.jpg (634x815, 105K)

Attached: 1a9ab849256686df3ebf415bf7ab10e9f160a307e2e961973b87a3a231626e60.png (1133x714, 927K)

Attached: 5ac0a06a81e3e4b0187d9bed86cf11d62c90d22de7fa67710ef56a9fa100bb02.png (493x649, 214K)

Attached: 7cYUlIa.jpg (1440x2390, 278K)

Attached: 1519676806561.jpg (2448x3264, 664K)

Attached: 1520128454925.png (1231x449, 471K)

Attached: arhVSUM.jpg (650x836, 168K)

Attached: dd2a4ba19a97a31e21f7ba0ca1a6b58b62f1cd155e111e03c1a7427b98e348af.jpg (828x724, 84K)

Attached: dw7lQpS.jpg (1300x1400, 554K)

Attached: GPf5BTX.jpg (1475x1404, 592K)

Always a white woman. Why aren't black women up in arms about this?

You're onto something lad.

Attached: 1494602819042.jpg (249x214, 7K)

Attached: kgOyJE4.jpg (1004x856, 459K)

Attached: oWO2hOy.jpg (480x360, 67K)

I've heard that "coke>>>cock" is really the earliest BBC subliminal messaging ever. Every time you see someone put a coke to their lips it mimics a black cock.

Attached: pyuT6Tp.png (612x597, 494K)

Attached: QzNmXZS.jpg (749x906, 133K)

Attached: smart-growth-fresh-code.png (682x582, 220K)

Black women are the worst combination of impulsive and emotion-driven. It shouldn't be that difficult. They despise white women and the black men that abandon black women for them

Attached: 1 6jbBCGA97_bMDzTlcnMRUQ.jpg (450x392, 77K)

Attached: Vgp5quK.jpg (650x836, 147K)

If you dig hard enough, you'll actually find some who are. I don't have screenshots tho.

Attached: YULZL8f.png (617x604, 480K)

ayyy

Fake. Why would a grown man in prison already for five years by 2001 write a fucking book report?

Also, BBC stands for Big Black Cock. Britbongs were cucks since "their" country was "born".

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Make Coca-Cola based again

not sue what you're expecting
they've been like this for 50 years now
youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Forced "diversity" affects negatively social cohesion and trust between individuals, according to the study of Putnam.

Moreover, historically, there has never been any successful "diverse" society. Even the Spanish Empire, which had lots of different subjects (from Amerindians to Filipinos, and even Chinese in macau, when the Iberian Union) was hardly "multicultural", since there was a clear dominant culture: Catholic Spanish.

Even the Roman Empire, which absorbed hundreds of different tribes, dealt with its "diversity" with ironfist. They accepted the variety of subjects they had, as long as they would pledge obedience to the Roman law, religion and used Latin language.

For examples of diverse societies that failed, take Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, or the current state of the USA. I mean, the latter is a clear example of what we should avoid in Europe, don't you think?

Why are white guys so paranoid and stupid? Instead of changing how they behave and actually trying to compete, you come up with conspiracy theories to explain stuff like this. You think we don't want you because the Jews brainwashed us?? Hahahaha!

That's not how advertising works, idiots. They put interracial relationships in ads because it's what appeals to us. White women by and large are tired of racist and sexist white dudes. This isn't some conspiracy, it's a reaction to how society has progressed, and how you've collectively chosen to react.

Enjoy dying out. My kids will be mixed.

>my kids will be mixed
That's just cruel

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/

Only 11% of whites intermarry in the US. Within that, women are 7%. Can you call that a trend? I rather consider it a mental illness related to zoophilia and self-loathing.

>video is not available in your country
that's alright I'll just hooktub-
>that dosen't work either
Well shit.

Attached: 1432859736014.jpg (168x192, 5K)

tits or gtfo cunt

Lol cunt please, even if you are a cunt, you know damn well the white women who mix with nogs are the fucking worst. In every sense. You'll find out why white men are racist soon enough, your kids will look nothing like you and identify as a nog, white women with white men will reach upwards. So long bitch!

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

This is actually pretty accurate. I have to admit being attracted to black guys is more natural for me because they are just more masculine. They don't spend all day watching Japanese cartoons or playing video games, they take what they want. Even more pathetic are the white guys who try to "self improve" by going to the gym and not jacking off. Guess what white boys, we can still tell you're inferior, hahaha.

you can still downvote it though

Once again you're marginalizing women of color and silencing black voices

You goyim are truly retarded.

Attached: EdvKk1B.png (621x660, 576K)

You're looking at statistics to convince you something happening in reality isn't happening. This is what I'm talking about. It's actually really sad.

I mean, forget that marriage has long since become unnecessary socially, or that most end in divorce anyway. If you just focus on those numbers you'll convince yourself it's not your fault whites are on the decline.

Enjoy the cope, sweetie. ;)

Oh ohh

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/behind-bars-unabomber

I don't want my kids to look white, or even white passing. You don't get it. This is on purpose. Maybe if white guys weren't overwhelmingly sexist and voting for fascists like Trump this wouldn't be happening. Sorry you're stuck in the 19th century.

Welcome to Europe, 5 families stuck in a village for 30 generations will do that to you

this video is mainly directed to sissify you white bois

Attached: 896676786.png (618x363, 227K)

No one here actually believes you're a female. Troll harder, nigger.

They removed it in America

I shudder to think what pol is full of. But yes, there are definitely cucks here, hence the spam.

Nice meme psychology tho

Thanks to Freud, everything is interpreted sexually. There are reasons for this.

Forgot pic

Attached: F9BF48AA-3800-4563-97F3-4D8F0B7260A8.jpg (750x1283, 91K)

Like white guys need any help with that, hahaha.

Niggers are far worse. Just look up domestic violence statistics.

oh stfu you nasty delirous whore. You shouldnt have kids period if thats your fucking attitude. Theyre not some fucking little drones for you shit out from tyrones jewish enabled nigger dick in order to refelct on how non racisss u are and shit.

KYS YOU STUPID CUNT

Attached: 1504063070138.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

I'd say "believe what you want" but assuming you're not the kind of social retard that masturbates to Japanese cartoons and plays video games all day, you would know deep down everything I'm saying is the truth.

not available in my country, fuck I bet the comments are lit

you mean welcome to some jewish shithole up in the mountains of NY. You want to talk about being inbred look at fucking shomo and gang

Attached: Judaism has to stop.jpg (755x899, 92K)

youtu.be/wC-6Rrjmjes

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a Black Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Jow Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Europeans!

as a wh*Te fembot with two x chromosomes i can confirm this is true: Black MEN are at the peack of the looks hierarchy. All they have to do is stay below 15% bodyfat to be cute when wh*Te men have to lift for three years and stay below 8% bodyfat, as well as keep their heads shaved.

im mean like jesus fucking christ this guy is sooooo cute its hard, in fact painful to look at.

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 31K)

>Tfw even teen girls are learning about the BBC

Circumcision is very damaging to a child, so why would you want Jews to stop doing it? Everything that hurts the jew is good.

Attached: USA Adult Obesity Rates.png (844x918, 44K)