youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the "alt right"?

Pledge your life to the defence of Israel and all Zionist psyops

Attached: hannukkah4.jpg (350x297, 15K)

By making something other than Skyrim, Todd

Upvote this video and you’re in
youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: CB547564-A1A6-4A5E-9115-E86D68D1A46E.jpg (291x358, 29K)

What the fuck is the alt right?

Alt right is just a bogeyman created by the left to blame all their troubles on.

You have to donate to me

pray to mecca

talk to a recruiter at Fort Darius, in Gnisis

Convert to jadaism?

Join the alt left and then use horseshoe theory.

send credit card info 2 join alt right

Kill a few kikes.

Attached: ffc.png (537x585, 139K)

>alt-righter starter pack
quit your job
eat lots of tendies
scream into the void
start LARP rallies to sabotage Drumpf

Attached: enoch.png (311x300, 117K)

Sacrifice two turtledoves at night while singing Africa by Toto. Then start to think without putting your emotion onto everything. Also the Alt right doesn't exist

who fucking knows. I come here from Jow Forums to shitpost occasionally and suddenly CNN is saying I'm a member of the altright.

By making The Elder Scrolls 6 by the end of the year

I'm so tired of this meme, but I'll reply to this shill thread and tell you people to fuck off. The alt-right is merely a shorter word for white nationalist. It has no leaders. Everything the alt-right wants is what most of Jow Forums wants.

Attached: donaldnotices.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Watch a bunch of shitty youtube videos and discus them with edgy 16 year olds on a anime imageboard.

How do I purchase the new version of Skyrim?

Attached: nonfatmochasoypls.jpg (301x343, 35K)

It literally doesn't exist

Attached: 1527577138472.jpg (894x662, 143K)

The definition of the alt-right is: Race realist counter-semites who are working to uphold the 14 words.
That's Jow Forums in a nutshell. Do we exist? What is the point of coming into a thread and saying "the alt-right doesn't exist" unless you're a demoralization shill? What is the point of doing it? What is your motivation?

Attached: 1530367660508.png (600x567, 857K)

>What is your motivation?
Trying to have fun discussion on various topics. Most threads are shit, tho. Like this one. It's a slide thread that's already been posted at least once today.
Anyway I'n not alt-right. I made my own ideology. What you say the alt right is, I agree with, but 90% of alt right discussion boils down on muuuuuuh ethnostate. A point so vague that Spencer himself doesn't even know what it is and like Marx wants it to be figured out in several centuries. Like anyone will remember that goof in 10 years let alone two centuries.
So no, I created my own ideology that I'm fleshing out. And even that is just a hobby, it's not like it will ever come to pass.

Attached: 1519909174093.png (851x400, 188K)

ayo mah nigga. You gonna get Fallout 76? Shieet, I can't wait for ES6, I've already pre-ordered it and my local GameStop

Attached: ayo.jpg (219x231, 7K)

>Wear a maga hat
>Pay a 10% tithe to patreons of trad-thots
>Suck the cock of a right leaning black man
>Say dated 4chanism like "cuck" and "kek" irl, even to normies
Congrates, you're now a BASED MAGApede!

Wrong site, bucko.

Oh look. This thread again.

kys
>in all fields