So once you turn 30 you become a boomer? is that how this works now?

so once you turn 30 you become a boomer? is that how this works now?

Attached: tboom.png (380x349, 77K)

boomers need to stop drinking monster that shit is diabetes in a can

Boomer is a state of mind. There are 65 year old boomers just as there are 13 year old boomers. You can also be an 89 year old millenial.

It's a just another D'n'C kike trick disguised as a summerfag meme. It's used to deride and derail white 30 year olds. Only whites will ever be shamed for being 30 y/o boomers, by their "cool" mulatto gen z counterparts.

all you oldsters are nothing but a bunch of sorry ass, limp-dick half-dead faggots who will NEVER, ever get it! GTFO here

Found the 25 year old boomer

Attached: 35DC01A0-FCC9-4DF0-BB6C-C8B0B2F0C85A.png (424x500, 281K)

t. Virile Mulatto Faggot

its a more useful definition desu senpai

found pic related

Attached: 1525287061338.jpg (485x443, 34K)

Boomer is a state of mind

Attached: boomer.png (491x490, 155K)

I get the 30 year old boomer meme now. I just played some vidya with one, he unironically drink monster and goes to bed like 22:30 so he can get up before his kids and mow the lawn!

I kind of envy him as a 30 year old bachelor.

It tastes really good

you talk shit on the net but you know if were ever up against a young man in his prime like me you'd get winded and start shitting yourself before you threw the first punch.

Stop with this meme, the monster logo is 666 in Hebrew numerology, they are trying to get us to summon something.

Kys Jew

kike

This meme is gay, you are also gay and probably 40.

>that 23 years old boomer who doesn't realize he's one yet

>that 30 year old boomer that doesn't understand the current hottest memes

Boomerism was real...
in my mind

lel I was trying to explain to my parents exactly that. I even said "boomer is a state of mind." I was telling them that it doesnt matter they are technically gen X, anyone under 20 thinks of them as boomers. luckily my parents arent boat buying, college fund gambling, reverse mortage cunts who fuck their kids over and in fact, have actually done fairly well by me setting up an RESP so I dont have to take on debt for university. they are however completely apathetic to the white genocide in canada since they are comfortable in their white enclaves which is why I tease them about being typical boomers.

Lol