Is Iowa the best state for a white man to raise a family?

Is Iowa the best state for a white man to raise a family?

Attached: iowa-43756_960_720.png (900x720, 47K)

london

yes, and if not it's way up there.

Tennessee.

I was looking at property there. 300 - 500k dollars gets houses that would cost millions there. Trouble is, it will most likely be impossible to convince my wife to move to the U.S.

Cost millions here in bongistan*

The midwest has a way of getting insufferbly hot and humid in the Summer like you wouldn't expect.

>You're the man. Tell her what is going to happen, do it regardless of her protest.

Doesn't work like that. We have a close extended family, leaving everyone behind would probably drive her mad.

Why not stay then? Surely you could find a reasonable place out in the countryside somewhere, and the UK is relatively small by US standards in terms of being able to easily attend family events and whatnot.

try montana.

wyoming

An ethnostate

I live in Des Moines heat index 105ish today and yesterday. -20 sometimes in the winter. there never used to be that many shootings but now a couple a week lots of black people coming here from Chicago

If you wanna live around cities yeah iowa isnt too bad if you want alot of land and zero people around try further west.

Idaho > Wyoming > Montana

Tell her about the Iowa State Fair, she'll be able to see a hogzilla

Yeah because of the free gibs.
CR got caught sending ads out to get more people in. Which just brought in alot of crime in the last 10 years.

Fuck off we're full.

It doesn't matter, they'll follow you.

Its ridiculous how many niggers they are importing to Des Moines. I'm seeing less Mexicans though. I live in a suburb with lots of construction, and the last few years the crews were all Mexican. This summer though I'm seeing a lot more white crews.

Why are there nigger gibs in Des Moines? Is it some sort of scam to expand the city tax base or something? Why would they do that?