Times are a changin'

This 30 yo boomer meme is a harbinger

Millennials are leaving “youth” and entering midlife. The oldest millennials will be in their early 40’s within the next 5 years and the youngest will be Ben entering their thirties.

This is the first real example I’ve seen of millennials and gen z kids making fun of millennials entering a new life stage.

It signals the end (along with trump etc) of the 9-11 to 2020 paradigm where millennials were the youth and boomers were the older adults in charge of things

Now millennials will Be middle age, gen x will be the older adults and gen z will be the youth as boomers retire

This new paradigme will last about 20 years expect it to be quite a bit more stable and quite than this last 20 years. Should be real apparent as we enter the 2020’s

The Fourth Turnning predicted this

Attached: 30yoboomer.jpg (1490x1430, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sSWD6mBAaZo
youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are zoomers doing this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: DE17144B-FE5A-446A-BEF0-854B11E4DB16.jpg (675x637, 103K)

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 1529471714729.jpg (764x1000, 229K)

>that 27 year old boomer with no kids and still lives at home
Now let me tell you guys how good the RTS genre truly was..

Attached: boomer_wojak.png (380x349, 77K)

Do they still make rts games anymore besides the total war series?

Battle for Middle Earth 2 all the way

Its just Total War and Paradox that are any good.

AND THATS A GOOD THING

Red alert 2 bitch

Starcrafts 2's lack luster performance probably killed the genre's momentum. If blizzard couldn't make it work than who can?

Only the roast beef should be freaked out. A man who’s focused on fitness, career, and personal growth appreciates in value in his thirties and even forties. The age thirty wall only applies to females.

Keep telling yourself that, goy... And remember to invest in your 401k so the boomers don't crash the market when they retire.

moba shit killed rts

>Gen X will be the adults
Well its been nice knowing you all

I never said we should freak out or that this is bad

Actually it should mean we have 20 years of relative social stability ahead of us. That may sound crazy but in 4 or 5 years all of this craziness will be in the past

Attached: 51vbp8Q+PIL.jpg (328x500, 50K)

I dont understand the boomer wojack meme

Boomers cant be 30

It's sad how much I resemble this meme

The genre was dying before Starcraft 2.
EA killed Westwood and developed some real shit C&Q games in the end which together with SC2 completely killed the genre.

Sure thing, Chaim. Women only see you as an actual man when you’re in your early thirties and can fill in your sideburns and moustache. This “forever young,” “never grow up,” “your life is over after age 25” is a sick Boomer meme.

Greatest Generation X here:

>anime will be made real, and it will be 90's gar
>Trump 2020
>You cannot stop us

I want to play cossacks rn

youtube.com/watch?v=sSWD6mBAaZo

Its making fun of millennials her are moving into middle age and they dont realize that they are no longer the "youth"

basically just a loser that hasn't changed since 2006

It's about the repetitive nature of people on here being young but posting shit like
>Muh lawn
>Muh bootstraps
>Muh overweight
>Muh freedumbs

Holy shit. That 30 year old Boomer is actually the collective unconscious of the times.

Starcraft 2 is in the best spot it ever has been in terms of balance.

No RTS will replace AOE2 in my heart, Ive been playing it since 1999.

it's still not a fun game though.
broodwar is a much better rts

Have been out of the loop with Gen X and Gen Z what are they like?

Is your:
[ ] Room clean
[ ] Lawn mowed (You DO have a lawn by now right Millenial Boomerkin?)
[ ] Dishes washed

Make sure my fucking grandkids are presentable too, I'd better be able to tell the boys from the girls or I'm not going to let you keep your trailer on my property anymore and leech my wifi. Don't think I don't know about the 'herb garden' or why you keep your windows open all the damn time too.

In 4-5 years most of us will be dead with holes through our faces

So its that millenials have become the boomers and dont realize it yet.

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

love how fast this meme became cancer, image boards died in 2012 when the kiddies came on and made everything into autistic frog crap.

Bart is now Homer's age.

Attached: 02f7a4985216d905558be416e0dcbf14.jpg (625x469, 35K)

Good, goy... Work hard, pay your taxes, and take out a mortgage. You're doing everything right, friend. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Finally somebody that actually wants to be on topic

Gen X were people born in the early 1960's to 1980's like the cast of freinds

Gen Z comes after millennials they are like everyone under maybe 22 or 23

they dont really have an identity because millennials stole the spotlite

lmfao first comment on the video is someone who is 30 too

Doubt it, We are in the final years of this crisis, its almost over

>tfw 30 year old retired boomer

Attached: 1528412971181.jpg (208x255, 18K)

Don't shave your bush, cutie.

Yup, Legacy of the Void completely reinvigorated the game. Ghosts are back. It’s beautiful.

what planet do you live on?

Nazis and trannies

Attached: 15142794483.png (715x3119, 594K)

The one that knows whats up.

Read the fucking book m8

>that 30 year old boomer that still lives with his parents

You sound optimistic

Attached: there-is-no-such-thing-as-over-the-line.png (1989x1522, 1.58M)

Haven't you seen the new Command and Conquer? EA is super excited for it.

i'm 30 now why does this meme have to start now? can't you understand for the first time i'm my life i feel like i'm getting old? i need some time to go through the stages of grief to accept that i'm getting old. why couldn't this meme have started five years ago? this is a really bad time for me. it's hitting too close to home. i feel like the world is leaving me behind. i always felt like i was amongst peers on Jow Forums and now i'm getting pushed out. there's no places else for me to go.

>EA

How does it feel as a neet to be no better than an inner-city feeder? I can’t wait for the welfare state to come crashing down and your Boomer parents to run out of money so you can end up in a homeless shelter with the other subhumans.

>tfw 29 year old boomer

Attached: 799.jpg (600x885, 52K)

dugin is shit, there is no stability coming you moron

>expect it to be quite a bit more stable and quiet than this last 20 years
>mass retiring of the largest segment of the population
>mass die off of the largest segment of the white population
>expecting it to be quiet
lol shit's about to hit the fan.

Faggot let me tell you how Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds was truly revolutionary.

This forbidden love.
The sifu of love has conquered the white woman. Confucius smiles from below the bonsai tree.
Amen.

>i always felt like i was amongst peers on Jow Forums and now i'm getting pushed out
your age is pretty average for Jow Forums users. i'm 32.

If I'm 22 what does that make me?

Attached: 1506533138840.jpg (335x329, 22K)

>missing the joke
30 year old boomers are terrible posters.

Attached: 1530296124157.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

Not a boomer, but do your research and you'll see it was the GI or Silent Generation who sold your country down the river; boomers were too young to understand what was going on, let alone vote. They were as much a product of the mind control programes going on at the time, as the GI and the Gen Xers and Millenials that came after them.

Also, if you think you are not being brainwashed I'd urge you to take a look at the thread you are posting in. Divide and conquer strategies, infighting, demoralisation, and faggotry. All these memes just explode out of nowhere.

>Oh no goy it definitely isn't JIDF, itsha GenXerers.

>inb4: wojak has always been a meme

im a 19 year old boomer :(

>not living in a multi-generational household and having a strong bond with your family while combining your wealth

Attached: 1529201341660.png (764x696, 125K)

rightwing nazi trannies? this is going to be fun

Attached: 1527803294511.jpg (640x635, 41K)

except Jow Forums is dying just as the millennials move on, image board culture is dead. its been dead a while now

I turn 30 on July 2nd. Let's see what happens.

Attached: fullmoonpepe.png (393x376, 228K)

>Teenagers posting right now dont remember when Brendan was the king of the world

Attached: 51RGRXPZ37L._SY445_.jpg (242x445, 31K)

just a reminder that Gen x aided in the destruction of Europe and America and got off scot-free

Gen Z is apparently becoming Generation Zyklon.

Attached: 1527972381151.jpg (1200x718, 93K)

I could see it going both ways.

Currently, it's undeniable that the left is losing. If we win hard enough in the next few years, we'll be able to buy some stability for a long enough amount of time.

However, there's always a chance that a crashing economy or some deepstate fuckery false flag will start a major war. Jews never rest.

Get ready to never understand young people again

>they dont really have an identity

Attached: 1501676082197.jpg (640x763, 128K)

thats why they are going to ban guns right?

I know it sounds nuts, but im serious, Trump is the end not the begining, this all started in 2001 and by 2021/22 it will be over, it could still be real bad between now and then but youll see

the fourth turnning predicted all of this, the pattern has held, I knew trump would win, and hell be consequential as fuck.

kek you have more?

In a couple of years something edgier will come along and Jow Forums will be laughed at as where the boomers hang out.

Wish I knew where that was. Its probably twitch or some other shit that isnt even good for discussion

This.
If there is one takeaway from this thread, it's this.

go larp on lizardforums or something you sperg

The world truly is a wonderful place

I worked the bare minimum so the gubmint doesn't tax me.You're the one sucking jew cock in order to buy your mcmansion, tin cars, cellphone, and alcohol. Do you own a credit card; have a mortgage? If you do you are no better than a common jew. Getting the short end of the stick doesn't negate the fact that you support sinful behavior by engaging in it. You'll burn like the rest of your kike brothers.

My life hasnt changed since I entered college.

Was I already a boomer at 18?

>be 35
>try to play Fortnight, it's fucking stupid
>try to listen to pop music, it's fucking stupid
>watch the cartoons my nephew watches as I baby sit him, all redundant shit
>watch movies and tv shows that are popular, I just don't get it
>just want to sit outside drinking and chilling by my pool listening to old youtube clips of Opie and Anthony

everything about this meme is real, everything

6 and half months to go, Jow Forums

Attached: wizard.jpg (902x713, 45K)

Its not conspiracy its a very famous book from 1997 and if you could go back in time and explain to a person in 1999 or 2000 what was going to happen over the next 15-20 years they would think you were insane.

People have confirmation bias, when things are going one way its very hard for people to see it might be going another direction just around the corner.

>31
We're pretty standard 4channers

Attached: 58387.jpg (460x587, 46K)

I'm looking forward to that.

the optimistic styx path

many timelines.

Attached: 446.jpg (640x320, 58K)

35 y.o boomer and a leaf, i should an hero...

When they said Chaos they meant Chaos.

Attached: moloch choke.png (740x600, 130K)

Nothing edgier is gonna come along. Society is becoming more and more pollitically correct.

Attached: 1530316392942.png (1507x1155, 203K)

31 year old boomer here. I am happy to report that this meme is my favorite meme since 2012.
Also, I just settled down with my dream waifu, a spent up 30 year old roastie boomer that drinks too much Pukka tea. Just 3 years ago I inceled around this site.. Oh the naive youth I was... So angry, so edgy. Now I mostly go here to feel nostalgic.

Every evning I pleasantly cry of happiness on her saggy breasticles while she reads Lovecraft to me in our fancy new bed, with a REAL mattress, not the IKEA kind! We just watched the Matrix and ate 85$s worth of takeaway sushi, and are now about to play some League of Legends. God I love being in these twilight years of my life. I wouldn't want to trade these moments for anything.

You kids better find yourself an comfy waifu that's so tired of cock she'll be happy to step off the ride with you and your PTSDick that hardly works anymore. You better find her and unload all your shitty edges, and your shitty masks at the door. I've got to go now. I need to water or basil and thyme plants before we go to bed. It's getting dark outside and my back is starting to hurt from sitting up with my ipad.

Attached: goldenyears.jpg (1039x792, 484K)

OP took the bait hard.

The boomer meme was forced to make millenials look stupid when they use it. It has no real meaning and it automatically identifies those who use it as total idiots.

It’s also easy to filter, so it’s a great way to filter out morons.

There are already many places edgier than Jow Forums. The Post-Silk Road "Darkweb" is heinous.

An old Z

Attached: 1527972305744.jpg (1200x1409, 208K)

>tfw 23 year old millennial boomer
Anybody else remember Spongebob The Movie?

Millenials got their identity stolen too. I am a millenial boomer so I still can compare a bit with what the generation before me learned. In my generation it started turning and five years after I had left school it started to get really bad.
not all millenials need safe spaces though

>basically just a loser that hasn't changed since 2006
haha yeah, good thing that doesn't describe me haha

Does anyone have the leaf prophecy screencap about Jow Forums being kill, everything is good and we end up passing the time on this site called Grandjest?

I want to believe.

Attached: 35744130_10155408125782601_9124216858491224064_n.jpg (728x960, 93K)

>that 27 year old boomer with no kids and still lives at home
I swear it's just to help them out and because COL is so high. I'm almost done with my masters and I'm moving back out in less than a year

Attached: =I.png (429x410, 10K)