How do I get a thicc Greek gf?

Would she even into an autistic Nordcuck? :(

Attached: beautiful-young-greek-girl-park-28140488.jpg (800x533, 81K)

No, nordcucks are subhumans

go to greece

I don't see why not. Nords and Greeks are like Yankees and Southerners here in the States. Clean up, shave, be honest.

Make good Balkava and have a hairy chest. Being 6’3” alpha doesn’t hurt either.

Attached: AEAF4090-F49E-4D00-8E43-971A970CDB40.jpg (2048x1152, 615K)

>No, nordcucks are subhumans

fuck off shlomo you're a mongoloid

Pay her debt.

Learn to not be autistic. It's easy. Get off computer, go outside, water, sun, water, sun. Start intermittent fasting. Look into chaos magick, plant the seeds for what you desire and water them.

>Make good Balkava and have a hairy chest. Being 6’3” alpha doesn’t hurt either.

No hairy chest

I've quite literally achieved wizard status

Only 6'

Can make good German chocolate cake.

How fucked am I?

>Would she even into an autistic Nordcuck?
probably not. you'd have to be at least a hot blooded Latvian.

I can but I’m pretty fantastic at cooking. Raised by Greek father and Spaniard mother.

It’s not about how fucked you are. Can you get a tan without dying.

Greeks have some of the strongest DNA and richest heritage in all the world. Greek women want fucking men. Not boys, not beta faggots, not s o y boys, they want real fucking mem. They want a built, not scared to fight man, who they can eat lamb slouvaki and galaktobureko with.

You want a greek women, better be a man, and not a beta. And be prepared to impress their dads too. Be strong, have morals and character, have some values and it helps if you are Orthodox Christian.

And there is the secrect, find and go to a Greek or Russian Orthodox Church, and you shall have your Greek goddess.

Attached: image.jpg (474x716, 68K)

>Learn to not be autistic. It's easy.

Implying I can just step away from my workbench when I'm not posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: wizardry.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

>Can you get a tan without dying.

Kek'd

I don't tan, I turn red being a white devil and all.

Attached: dave-soy.jpg (540x720, 79K)

>And there is the secrect, find and go to a Greek or Russian Orthodox Church, and you shall have your Greek goddess.

But don't they only give sermons in their native language?

Dave puts out good videos I find to be informative.

No thanks, OP.
I don't like to race-mix.

This guy gets it.
Wanna get married without the state?

Attached: 1528066041338.png (1920x1080, 416K)

Greekfag here. Most likely not, unless you make money or she's into the Nordics. Then again, she might dig the nigger cock. And there are quite some of those around here. The ones liking niggers, I mean.

Also, lots of leftist chicks. You need a large whip to break their conditioning. And they have some shitty petit bourgeois garbage. So some of them are the stupid type of conservative and the rest are pure degenerate pieces of garbage who get political only for virtue signaling.
That's my take on them, you may find other Greekfags claiming otherwise, although I doubt it.

Rub olive oil and the blithe propensity to engage in or tolerate corruption all over your body.

Not if you refer to yourself as a autistic nordcuck you mong.

Yeah sure dude oy vey shlomo and shit

Kek

Attached: tenor.gif (220x143, 193K)