I was clinically dead

AMA

Attached: deadpool.jpg (960x540, 51K)

NOT POLITICS. FUCK OFF.

lies. I died during the Trump administration.

wut you die from?

How did dying feel

How disappointed were you and everyone else when you came back?

Why didn't you stay that way?

Attached: 188887687.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

why didn't you stay that way

Alright, you autistic, autistic faggots... this is what happens when you die... so, it's basically like falling asleep and having weird dreams... just in the end you realize you can't escape this dream and you're fucked... then when you realize all your existence now comes down to consciousness and not physical movement for a glimpse you realize all the fear and the hate and even love was just in your head and had nothing to do with your physical being. You feel regret being played by the jews all your life to have the biggest bank account and best looks and all that once it comes down to fading out... you feel sucker punched by all of your life... but in a weird way you accept it. Then it's just like going to sleep. You actually accept it.. you don't give a shit. You just want to fade out. Once you wake up however you feel reborn... and your prior life seems like a dream. Only that the doc tells you... shit, you came back from the dead. I need everybody in this room right now. The next thing you contemplate is... what a strange existence human creatures are. We fucking worry way too much until it's too late. WORRY ALL THE FUCKING TIME. We literally waste this glimpse, this lottery jackpot with it... we sell our lives to worry. That's when I realized how pathetic mankind was.

heart failure.

BASED NIPPON

it tickles.... just kidding... read prior statement above

I get you. Thanks for sharing, nevermind the unascended retards.

is there an afterlife

I wasn't disappointed. I knew one day they would understand. I wish everyone could have this experience. I guess it's like when people talk about DMT.... you can't really describe it unless you experienced it. Or like an orgasm... how would you describe an orgasm to anyone who has never had an orgasm.

Not sure. I guess since I came back I didn't go far enough. I just went to the "I just want to sleep stage and I accept it" basically. But I knew something was wrong and off about it but in a weird way you're like... alright, I guess this is it... and I accept it. I don't want to make this a horrible experience if it's really the last thing I'm experiencing... so I felt okay with it. Even though I'm one of those people who would love to live for another 300 years.

Do you think it would have felt different if the cause of death was, say, blood loss? Massive brain damage? Do you think we all get into a lobby inside our heads before fading from existence?

thanks dude, it really made me appreciate this second chance. I mean fuck... sometimes you have to die to appreciate a shitty life and realize it's not as shitty as I made it out to be... however I do understand others weren't as lucky as me.

>I was asleep, but now I'm awake
What a totally interresting story, Kevin

Attached: 1529085463814s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

Did u see Jeebus?

How many niggers did you see burning in the pit?

pretty scary.
I too had a close call, but was too young to remember.

whoa......this is deep......

Did they try to harvest your organs?

Did you feel like life in general is just a simulation, a skit almost? Did you feel you're just playing your little role just like everyone else, unaware of it until you go?

well.... that doesn t sound like you re gonna live another 300 years.....

hmmm, you can only die once. So, each death experience would probably be different. But in the end... our minds is the last place we are able to escape to. Which I thank nature aka God for everyday. Even if our body fails us. Our mind is still free to roam. Our minds are our biggest asset. Not our bodies. I guess that's why Stephen Hawking was able to live so long... in your mind you can always be free. Nobody can touch you there. It's a sacred place.

newp.

Yes but He's not like they say He is
He has rasping teeth

Ah so it was rabbi propaganda all along
get a report, nigger

Now that your brain dead, whats it like being a liberal?

Hatred is the last thing you think of. You simply don't give a shit about anything else but your family. Deep down inside you know you don't wanna waste your last seconds on earth thinking about degenerates. You wanna think about your loved ones.

Attached: experiment_run_DF-2087-X.png (960x768, 127K)

i also died and had something similar as you describe..

i got to the god and all that great shit, and heaven and hell, and saw all my fuck ups.
accepted it like you said..
"everythings fine.." lol

look at all these people that think theyre alive now.. knowing what you know...
and realize.. they're already dead..

their whole existence is to kill you and make you like them..

they have 0 concept of that realm you describe that is quite literally beyond space/time .
where everthing is going to happen is happening and did happening all at the same time...
everrrryyyyyytttthhhhhhiiiiiinggg..

they go to their churches and bla bla bla..

they will do anything in the world to prevent themselvesa from knowing the truth.

GOD!

it sucks. I mean the unknown is always scary. And we all wish we could have done more in this glimpse of an existence. but sometimes life ain't fair... but it's okay. If my death teaches just a single person how ridiculously lucky they are to be alive... my death is worse it. Life is just a fluke... a glimpse... into something wonderful. But it can be a nightmare too. I just wish it wouldn't be. But it is up to the living to decide of such cruel fates. Wars don't happen out of nowhere. Usually suffering gets amplified by misery and the unenlightened. It's unfortunate but nature aka God sometimes has a weird plan. Even if it's all chaos, sometimes there is sense in chaos when chaos happens by accident.

>how would you describe an orgasm to anyone who has never had an orgasm.
You make them experience one.

good words. I'm sure it had a dramatic impact on life even if I don't remember anything about it.

How many organs are you missing?

it's like I said earlier. Like... how do you describe an orgasm to someone who has never had an orgasm? Or how do you describe the color blue to a person who has been blind since birth? I get that some people will find this ridiculous. And to be honest I can't really even put it in words other than "it will be fine".

I'm thankful for life, I really am, I have the privilege of seeing all the good there is in the world, in and amongst the bad. That good is worth it.

I feel you man, we should have a serious talk

This might sound weird but I wish more people could die before they die. It's almost like your soul being touched by the whole universe. You finally understand... you are part of it. You're in the club of particles that are part of and are going to be part of the future of this planet and even the universe. Unfortunately your human consciousness will shift to another state of consciousness that doesn't just limit itself to the human state of mind.

Could you see anything or was everything just black? Like with your mind of course, like a dream?

Shit, what I was trying to say with this is ... that we're not afraid of dying. We're really just afraid of losing our human identity. Cos the physical particles will still be around. Even if you get cremated. Those ashes will be minerals and nurture another life form. Somehow, somewhere. It is out of your hands. Life will simply take over again. It's even easier if you decompose. Worms that eat you will be eaten by birds and critters. Birds and critters will poop on soil and fertilize it. Plants, vegetables and fruits will absorb it. Other animals or humans will eat it. The circle of life continues.

Thats pretty deep. Almost as if Humanity is just a perspective

It felt surreal but real at the same time. Like a beautiful nightmare.

>Actually it was the lifestream

I refuse to believe I cracked the universal secret by being under 10 and playing FF7, I aint going back.

Attached: 1522584467591.jpg (480x360, 22K)

No I mean like actual observation type of sight, like colors, or shapes, stars, maybe even yourself?

>You feel regret being played by the jews all your life

Imagine your last thoughts being a Jow Forums meme.

it's hard to explain cos color, shapes, smell, taste and sound are all limited to a human experience and human biology... imagine you had a 6 sense (which is kinda hard because you're a limited to a 5 sense experience of the universe)... it is one of those things you have to experience. And it might even vary from life experience to life experience. Not a single person on this planet has the same life... not a single person in this universe lived the same life. So it's hard to really make it clear.

how old are you to have heart failure?

However, we as a species are somewhat similar. We have somewhat of a mutual consciousness otherwise none of us would have friends or get along.

I have been born with a heart anomaly which was diagnosed when I tried to join the military. It really bummed me out cos because of it I was unable to join. Well, long story short... over the years I've been abusing alcohol, tabacco and other stuff and it made my heart worse... ironically I knew it would fuck me up but I was just so miserable knowing I could never travel the world in the military I nearly drank myself to death.

and ironically instead of joining the military all these things brought me here today led me on an Alan Watts spiritual journey and I'm somewhat happy now :) I guess after all... God (not that bearded guy) had a plan.

lol