Do you miss having a real president?

Attached: IMG_2559.jpg (885x516, 64K)

Yes, I miss Richard Nixon even though I wasn't alive then.

I much prefer Trump licking this Kremlin cunt's shoes, because that's admirable in a U.S. president...

Obama should have done more to counter Putin, a lot more. He did close to fuck all. Maybe we wouldn't be in this mess if things were handled differently.

>we
what you getting at leaf?

Why does Putin look scared?

yes, but now putin is the prime minister again, so thats even better

But Putin was never a US President...?

wait no, i got it mixed up. other way around, he is president again. he was prime minister. and president is more power i think.

Tariffs nigga, tariffs.

Yes I so miss having a used car salesman for a president, I loved being lied to constantly.

fpbp

Attached: nixon with checkers.png (822x764, 526K)

barry from honolulu could be some character from burn after reading.

Лoл someone with a brain on Jow Forums?

Obama was not a real president. He was a nigger. He still is a nigger.

Oh wow, you really worked hard on that. November is going to be awesome.

canada has a real man as president, galen weston, president of presidents choice and richest man in ontario

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x405, 27K)

fpbp

eh wrong image

Attached: serveimage.png (450x275, 53K)

your president
gave away all of your gold reserves.
if you think that's what a real man does...
user, i have some bad news for you.

I never knew what a real president was like until 2016

Attached: 1445864119506-1.jpg (750x500, 316K)

if i had the power I would kill every single canadian man woman and child

Attached: obam.jpg (960x859, 91K)

Yes

Attached: 479px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (479x599, 42K)

Dude, let's fuck up countries for no reason and fuck trannies

Lmao worst elected official in the history of democratic politics. Best thing about that nigger's presidency is that he was so incompetent no one other then radical leftists would vote for another nigger president.

I second that, I have more respect for ISIS then I do Canada.

two different medals tho

>Obama should have done more to counter Putin, a lot more. He did close to fuck all. Maybe we wouldn't be in this mess if things were handled differently.

Obama was to busy bombing schools and hospitals in the middle east with drone strikes to care about Putin.

The reason why Russia is being singled out so mu7ch is because Putin wants the country to remain a sovereign nation and does not want to be a part of the EU and the globalist agenda. Trump is trying to make non-union trade deals with Russia to help them out of this globalist situation, by making Russia a world player again while still remaining intendant.

The mainstream media doesn't like this and they are doing what they can to discredit Trump and Russia at the same time.

They global agenda wants Russia to be a red hearing. So China can sneak in and take over everything.

Yeah Drump is Putin's bitch while Obama was finna smack the borsct outta Jewtin

Attached: 1474591430073.jpg (320x402, 30K)

>posts picture with no real presidents

Do you miss your penis?

Lol, this DNC shill, Trump is the best president since i was born, and i only remember american presidents since the blowjob of Bill Clinton and the Hillary Clinton calling this right wing conspiracy

Democrats are repulsive and we don't want to have sad globalist influence of them, the only good thing in USA maybe is money because the democrats make everything sick since they need every kind of race bait, chaos, everything pretending the opposite, they need to fraud, every dirty tricks

Die

No, in today world i don't like USA because the globalist exported shit from them are made by democrats who make i feel disgust, the only good thing from USA today, maybe is money, and Trump, democrats are disgusting and their lobby and shilling are disgusting

Yeah I sure do miss invading and destabilizing foreign countries without democratic approval, torpedoing race relations, and even more corruption than usual. Fucking great. Bring him back.

meme country