Christianity is based on paganism

Just went to a festival in my home town and there was so much pagan symbolic you have to be blind not to see it. Basically it's a procession with a 2 meter high statue of Mary, people are walking in the streets with candles and torches, praying and singing for Mary. Then the bishop lights three fires. This festival takes place the staurday after Saint-John (summer solstice) and it's really nice bit it's totally pagan. That's just an example but 90% of Christianity is like that.

Attached: photo_311730.jpg (640x460, 44K)

Christianism is still anti god.

And it's not based on paganism.

>being born after 1995

Attached: 1493063895003.png (671x519, 146K)

>born after 1995
I'm not though

It's based on Judaism and later pagan elements were brought in to make it more acceptable to Europeans

All we have to do is exterminate the last 10% which are the faggot niggerloving kikes in dresses.

Attached: 1530392193786.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

The jewish elements are really insignificant in it. Except the bible in itself, but nobody reads it

We get it, you're protestant.

No, just acknowledging the fact that my religion is based on previous religions

Based

I made an offering to Jupiter, the king of the gods. I made a shrine with a small garden statue I bought in a garage sale for $3, I placed a few silver coins, some olives and grapes, a small bowl of olive oil, and burned some incense, I also made small offering to the god of wealth, Plutus. Since them my stock market gains have been massive, up 70% already since the market correction started in February.

Attached: Difference-between-Jupiter-and-Zeus.jpg (350x350, 23K)

sure but I think It'd be remiss to forget about how the pagans were slaughtered and driven out of europe.

Paganism is shit. If you're going to be a Pagan, why not go all of the way and live like your stone age ancestors did, smashing rocks against a wall and living in a cave? After all, they were Pagan right?

>pagans were uncivilize-

Attached: main-qimg-a9646e30fefb835bc5bcac8c64e51f1e.png (602x377, 460K)

It's also pretty funny how you call it paganism. G. K. Chesterton, a big time catholic writer said something like "indeed the only thing that can be considered truly pagan today is christianity" that was a hundred years ago.

there is no one pagan religion. the word itself just means somebody stuck in the old ways and it used to be an insult. when medieval people called someone pagan it implied they were a redneck or some stupid country bumpkin still doing magic rituals to make their farms yield more produce.

there is no one christian religion. the word itself just means somebody stuck in the old ways and it used to be an insult. when modern people called someone christian it implied they were a redneck or some stupid country bumpkin still doing prayer rituals to make their farms yield more produce

that's what I'm sayin. christianity is the new paganism.

Well Romans were big on festivals so it makes sense that they would use dates/ traditions they had been using for centuries. Doesn't mean the people participating aren't doing it in the name of Christ though

And the 2nd vatican council

Yes but isn't the idea of "christ" that people worship the same as the idea of the "old gods" that people used to worship?

Catholic scum. The only reason you see pagan things in your “Christian” holiday is because your heretic popes put them there. Get the priest cock out of your mouth and turn to the light of Protestantism and capitalism.

>the light of capitalism
lmao

Islam is the only truth

>its the celts and germanics claiming roman and greek achievements episode again

> Literally the celebrations are all about honor and worshipping Christ
> I-I-it's paganism you christcucks
the pagancuck coping lads

>Christianity is based on paganism
Dear idiot,
As Christianity spread across Europe, it let the locals keep their traditions, their celebrations, and their culture, but it removed any destructive or demonic aspects. What you are seeing is a result of the tolerance that Christianity showed for societal identity—the very same tolerance that liberalism, Islam and Zionism entirely lack.
Now you know why you get to enjoy Christmas trees.

Attached: ChristmasGold2.jpg (520x346, 46K)

(Romans were pagan though)
But you’re right they were pretty much hated by the rest of Europe

Mary is a Christian saint, there's nothing pagan about worshiping the Christian God and honoring his saints, what you and some low church protestant types call "pagan" is just religious worship.

Attached: DWVsEsmVoAAoseY.jpg large.jpg (344x500, 44K)

The term pagan was coined by Christians between the 3rd and 6th centuries to encapsulate all foreign beliefs as a means of creating a rivalry with them. Their deliberate intention was to eliminate all genealogical traces and pull the rug out from under everyone because it is much easier to manipulate and control people when they don't know what their origins are.

Them being pagan isnt an excuse to claim their achievements and accomplishments of their god-tier civillization at that time as yours.
Which most neo-pagan germanics do as far as I seen.

OP, what's the french name of this festival ?

well what can you expect from a religion who was manipulated since constantinopla?
jesus is literally tammuz now
but yoshua existed

Attached: markitche.jpg (500x666, 41K)

stfu and kys already kike

Attached: 1502826216641.jpg (545x397, 252K)

Pardon de notre dame de bon secours, à guingamp.

Satan is a Jewish idea.

The Celts and Germans, as well as all other Europeans have inherited a cultural legacy from the Classical Greeks and Romans, they're perfectly in the right to consider themselves successors to them.

That's not to mention the Greeks and Romans themselves were Europeans and so Germans or any other European has some common legacy with the Classics on that ground as well.

Christians also worship an Israelite volcano god and his Jew son.

>there was so much pagan symbolic

well duh

That's a feature. And anway, it's the way of the world. You take over, you subsume the local Gods, give them new names, rearrange them a bit. Isn't this common knowledge?

Attached: 1479091642654s.jpg (197x250, 17K)

The Mosaic distinction of their being one true religion in counter-distinction to other religions, (which is what the term paganism denotes - false religion outside of the one true faith) goes back to Judaism.

>popery

Yahweh is metaphysically ultimate, self-subsistant being, all powerful, all knowing, all good.

He's nothing like your fake pagan deities who are finite and lord over only volcanoes or this or that.

They contributed to the fall of Rome.
Not that great successors I would say.

>eh christianity more kikestianity
>REEEE christianity is kool, it's liek paganism
christianity IS cucked, what you witnessed is catholicism, the one true church

Wrong

Paganism is panentheism at its heart

And most of all the Romans contributed to the fall of Rome, doesn't mean they weren't successors to their own tradition either.

Panentheism isn't universal among pagans, it's just the only somewhat philosophically sound and respectable kind of paganism.

They barely had a success.
If we talk religion wise,they were shit.
Ethnicity wise is different yet they came to success only centuries later.

They only became successors to the Romans after the Germanic tribes adopted Christianity.

Christianity was a successful attempt by gods chosen to create a softcore judaism cadet branch so they could infiltrate and take over the entire western world. Why do you think the majority of neocons and maga niggers are so proisrael, as with every other "christian" zog? It was a simple deception. Make a softcore judaism and incorporate elements of local pagan beliefs to make the assimilation easier.

>A fucking Jewish volcano
Your semen slurping religion isnt for me, bud

The Greco-Roman legacy came in a bulk-package with Christianity, they were both adopted simultaneously, Christian evangelization efforts were in great part the drivers of this, but also the remnants of cultural prestige and influence of the Roman empire played a part.

>christanity was a trick made by the same talmudic jews before their cult was created

Might as well surrender if we are dealing with high IQ entities with the ability to Precognition.

>Your semen slurping religion isnt for me, bud

Sodomy is a sin, bud.

Attached: ffa91d0bf770d268f254d6eaeb0286ac1e3446e8f1fec217f932ee01f89fd149.jpg (670x960, 164K)

Well at least your honest unlike most Christians that your worship Yahweh, a Jewish demon.

What I'm saying is that the Germanic peoples never advanced farther than barbarism without Christianity.

I see a lot of neo-Pagan Germanics calling Roman and Greek culture non-European and/or degenerate, actually.

tell that to the pagan balts you stupid faggot

It's conceivable, absent Christianity, a lesser civilization would have taken root in Northern Europe. It's not like pagan cultures are incapable of civilization, they'd just be inferior relative to what they could have been had they been Christian.

Attached: DHTBOIrXgAAYUls.jpg large.jpg (422x750, 72K)

If you're a fucking faggot, give up. While you're plugging your ears, covering your eyes and "blah blah"ing people that point out how scummy and deceptive semites are, I'll continue to let it be known.
Also, being deceptive does not equate to high IQ. It's fairly easy to deceive the masses, history has taught us that, regardless of how intelligent or otherwise those masses were.
Look at modern day America. Until recently it was arguably the nation with the highest IQ. Still hasn't stopped them committing cultural suicide

>Catholicism is pased on paganism.

Fixed that for you.

real Christians read their Bible and worshIp Jesus, they dont listen to a Dagon-headed pedo and worship his mother.

Attached: 1530277276936.jpg (345x309, 34K)

>Catholics aren't real Christians
>Protestants are fucking degenerates
Your religion is dead

Pagan brothers represent

Attached: 86BB9ED5-4F0F-44F9-B393-F50511D5B370.jpg (400x600, 39K)

>Not being a Chad Mormom
pls plebs

Attached: Mormonchads.jpg (894x473, 73K)

Protestanism is degenerate because Christians arent supposed to rule over society and force themselves on people like the Papist tried to do. We are supposed to be a light on the fringes of a dark society.

If you didnt notice,you were presenting an retarded statement,confirming the bias of muh high iq jews meme.
If you actually think that these so called Jews created christanity to later serve as an accomplice for their Talmud is beyond retarded. News flash faggot,Christanity was a reaction to the jews that treated the true messiah as a false prophet and rendered them as traitors of God.The Talmud was highly hostile against christanity and blamed them for everything,it was created after Christanity.Today jews are the ones who follow the Talmud to begin with,there is not a single jew that can proudly say that their religion is older than Christanity when the ones who were,all fucking died.The christians were the second (and first in terms of religious reasons) people to do anti-semitic acts against the jews.
The complete opposite of what you think.
Who gives a shit about modern subverted churches when they do not fit the original standard of the religion's entire structure and foundation it was built upon you faggot.
Today jews arent even the descendants of the biblical jews,they have died out ages ago and now these snakes pretend to be those who they are not to the point of actually believing they are them.
Learn fucking history.

Attached: 1529566148057.gif (209x193, 109K)

Redpill me on the origin of modern Jews

>being older than 20
haha fucking boomers

The Ashkenazi Jews are half descended from Hebrews male and half descended from Roman women. They have been selected over time to be a group of usurious gypsies who hate Whitey.

Google Khazars

>magic gold plates
>magic underwear
>indian jews

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (802x601, 83K)

>the gates of hell shall not prevail against it
>more than half of Catholicism split off into protestantism and eventually athiesm
hmm

The Catholic Church is still standing after 2 millennia bud.

Attached: 6d268aacae01e587b90183fe446327dc744533fa0119683c85f707c503590117.jpg (800x1367, 165K)

> not liking gold
> not liking /comfy/ undies
> indian jews
the featherunjuns are not the Israelites in Christianity you brainlet. They are referring to an Adamic White Race that inhabited America before the featherinjuns arrived here.
Hebrews also visited America centuries before anyone else when King David ruled the great Hebrew.Phoenician Empire around 1000 B.C
The featherinjuns also have legends of White Tribes living in America when they got here from Asia.

>gates of hell shall not prevail against IT
>it meaning a being, a whole
>half of Europe left for Protestantism and athiesm

The gates of hell prevailed pretty hard against the whore of Babylon methinks.

>the featherunjuns are not the Israelites in Christianity you brainlet. They are referring to an Adamic White Race that inhabited America before the featherinjuns arrived here.
Literal pseudohistory on same level of delusion as flat earth and unironic christianity.

dude wait till you hear that Christmas assimilated the Winter Solstice. and easter the spring equinox.

its almost like Christianity is a blend of paganism pagentry but with monotheistic theology

> and the Estonian pagancuck shills again
drinking that somali semen lad?
and disprove it, pro-tip you can't

Be Vespasian, second of the new emperor lines.
Have problem fucking Caesar cult and the legions.
Have problem with fucking jews.
Need story to justify killing all jews in jewrusalem.
Something something warned jews.
Change Caesar cult into Jesus Cult.
Have Jesus crusified like Caesar.
Let soldier stab jesus like Caesar.
Let Jesus hang 3 days on the crux like Caesar.
Shit it got out of hand.

Attached: Casesar cross.jpg (189x267, 13K)

> shill can't greentext

>Christianity
>describes heretic Catholicucks nonsense
Catholicucks aren't real Christians

Attached: pedos with pedos.jpg (313x161, 8K)

>romans and greeks werent pagans

Attached: own1s5177m411.png (680x566, 166K)

>hurr durr all statues are pagan

>>>>shit

>Old Testament is Israeli political propaganda created by distorting Sumerian myths
>Monotheism itself was an afterthought woven into things later as shown by the references to a plurality of gods in the older sections
>early Christianity was an invention of Saul turning a political revolutionary Zealot into a divine being by borrowing aspects from all sorts of religious traditions and creating a narrative which references themes and patterns from the Old Testament, which was of course based on Sumerian, Egyptian, and Canaanite paganism
>that already false Christianity immediately became split between Sauline purists and gnostics whose ideas trace back to Egyptian mystery cults, Greek philosophy, and Iranian mysticism
>As it spread in the Roman sphere, Christianity was further diluted by contact with the Mithraic cults
>From there, the larger invasion of Europe causes Christianity to adopt local folk heroes as saints, use pre-Christian sacred geometry and geomancy to plan the construction of cult structures, adopt pre-Christian religious festivals as the basis for church festivals, and use the entire roster of pre-Christian narratives and symbols to underlie artistic traditions such that cathedrals are all decked out in pagan symbolism
I'm thankful for every morning I can awaken and realize I'm not a retarded Christcuck.

>That 20 year old boomer that believed the zeigeist bull shit.

>>Old Testament is Israeli political propaganda created by distorting Sumerian myths>Monotheism itself was an afterthought woven into things later as shown by the references to a plurality of gods in the older sections>early Christianity was an invention of Saul turning a political revolutionary Zealot into a divine being by borrowing aspects from all sorts of religious traditions and creating a narrative which references themes and patterns from the Old Testament, which was of course based on Sumerian, Egyptian, and Canaanite paganism >that already false Christianity immediately became split between Sauline purists and gnostics whose ideas trace back to Egyptian mystery cults, Greek philosophy, and Iranian mysticism>As it spread in the Roman sphere, Christianity was further diluted by contact with the Mithraic cults>From there, the larger invasion of Europe causes Christianity to adopt local folk heroes as saints, use pre-Christian sacred geometry and geomancy to plan the construction of cult structures, adopt pre-Christian religious festivals as the basis for church festivals, and use the entire roster of pre-Christian narratives and symbols to underlie artistic traditions such that cathedrals are all decked out in pagan symbolismI'm thankful for every morning I can awaken and realize I'm not a retarded Christcuck.

Attached: asshatru.jpg.png (500x597, 121K)

I remember being 16 too

Sorta like how 21% of Germanic neopagans are homosexual and 2% are trans

Attached: C992B1B7-A44F-4E40-8EBA-675038447EFE.jpg (1536x1507, 1.78M)

The history of Christianity from its adoption as the Roman state religion to 1945 was full of rampant anti-Judaism.

>but 90% of Christianity is like that
Protestantism is nothing like that.

There's a huge difference between Catholism and Christianity. Most Christians who are against catholism usually say it's because catholics worship idols and false gods. Such as the Virgin Mary.

>If you're going to be a Pagan, why not go all of the way and live like your stone age ancestors did, smashing rocks against a wall and living in a cave?
The Golden Age of Europe was in the stone age (and no, it's not called the stone age because people smashed rocks against a wall). Crime rate was low. Europe was still European. Men cooperated with nature instead of trying to have control over it. People did not have all the health problems we have today. Tribesmen could communicate telepathically with one another. (How do we know this? Because fortunately there are still tribesmen today capable conveying this experience to us civilized folk.)

Since the Golden Age, Europe has been in decline. First, the Romans spread their degeneracy northwards into Europe (according to Tacitus, the Germans were actually less degenerate than the Romans). Then there was the attempted loss of culture brought about by Christianity during the Dark Ages. After that there was the 30 years war which led to 8 million central Europeans dead (brought about by Christianity). And now we are in the modern age where degeneracy is at its height. It is we who live in an age of darkness, not our stone age forebears.

>civilized pagans weren't the first to convert to Christianity

Attached: based.jpg (1984x1134, 322K)