Abortion? CHECK MATE

twitter.com/lexi4prez/status/1013157377573576704

>By killing my unborn child I am actually doing good for the child teehee

Hmmmm

Attached: godless.png (642x459, 57K)

Maybe if she weren't such a whore, it wouldn't be a problem

As usual, zero personal responsibility. The child must be born, and must be made miserable if there's no abortion option. WTF happened to birth control?

Actually, this is my point, but made better.

Why not just close legs so that doesn't happen to begin with?

Attached: 1492315936414.jpg (389x428, 32K)

Abortion is a tool, choke on shit christfags

She's right. Can any of you anti- abortionists explain your positions other than, 'muh feels' over a cluster of cells that has no experience of reality? Why do want more hungry mouths in the world?

>WTF happened to birth control?

Too much personal responsibility.

Less dead kids

>Asking a species driven by sexual desire to close it's legs

user, how are you different from feminists who say, 'just dont rape!'

This
Why the fuck is this the biggest issue that the left wants to die on. It's so fucking stupid.

For starters, when feminists say "Just don't rape!" they are talking to men who already don't rape.
user is at least posing his question to the right people (albeit, not on here, but in the abstract).

>Just tell women not to be sluts!
>Just tell men not to rape!

Why don't we just abort undeveloped fetuses that feel no pain, and stop the world from filling up with more people?

Because getting raped is not a choice, being a whore is.

Attached: 1516195559863.jpg (582x562, 61K)

Because "muh feels" as related to the birth of and care for babies is literally the biological basis of civilization as we understand it, you absolute brainlet retard.

>i want the right to be a human cum dumpster and get away with murder at the same time

Bullet holes in niggers are tools too

it's the same idea, your solution requires more control than the sensible solution. Either control entire populations of people and make them stop giving in to sexual urges, or just let women have abortions up to a certain limit.

>Fuck the whole town
>Use abortion as birth control
>this is fine because I can just kill all consequences associated with it

t.

Attached: 1517944592895.png (492x364, 288K)

Is it? You would not exist if generations of women hadnt been whores. Can you control humans for all time to not be sluts? Or would it be easier to allow abortions?

In an age where contraception is readily available it's your own fault if you get pregnant even if you're a massive whore. Abortion shod only be allowed in the case of rape and even then only within the first three months

As always ...

Attached: 1XQe[1].jpg (477x637, 54K)

I would consider it abuse to allow many children to be raised by retards or people who dont want kids, or know how to take care of them. You are literally reducing the amount of suffering in the world because a FETUS DOESNT SUFFER

Seems that a sense of self responsibility would suddenly be developed by the public. It's not even an extreme of "lol, cant have fuq c/o babbies," you just have to use condoms (free) or hormonal birth control (also provided free unless u r male)
I dont see that as a bad thing for society

Attached: 1530097725626.png (960x768, 254K)

I’m pro choice because niggers get the most abortions. It’s good population control for them. It’s a shame white people get them, but it beats living around 10s of millions of more niggers

>women have been sluts for generations
>mass abortion been necessary only for last 30-40 years
Be consistent mate

Based

and yet the people who get abortions every year are just as poor as they were before

meaning that abortion really isn't helping anything, its just stagnating them

maybe buckling down and having proper families might actually improve their circumstances

I am sure this user is a whore roast that had an abortion.
Slut.

Clearly the humane thing is to kill illegal immigrant kids rather than separate them from their parents.

The population hasnt been as large, cucked brit. It's not the same. We were still filling up the world. not go turn your butterknife in to the authorities like a good state slave.

I get your argument, but you can't contain stuff like abortion-on-demand. It spreads to other races ie Russia.

>letting people who don't want to reproduce remove themselves from the gene pool
not sure how this is a bad thing

Wow, you guys are genuinely retarded.
>people arguing an issue
Amerimutt-
>cuck
>license for knife
At least get some fresh fucking insults you fat Jew.

He is also implying if a woman has a child she must of also had multiple sexual partners who exchanged money for service, so its gives a good Insight into what he learned from his Mother.

>pic related, it is her

Attached: 1530146003253.png (395x347, 80K)

There is truly no reason to oppose abortion in Weimar America, the last thing we need are more sons of drug addicted homeless whores taking up oxygen in this country and killing scores of people for fame and shock value.

Attached: cruz.jpg (388x362, 37K)

thats fine as well. Abortion kills niggers thats good.

Removing responsibility isn't going to help anyone

If you aren’t ready for children or proper birth control you aren’t ready for sex.

Checkmate baby killers

I'm a dude who made a baby, which is probably something you'll never get the opportunity to do. Fag.

Here's the thing. What's the different between hooking and gutting a fish, and doing the same to a puppy? They're both living creatures, right? But there's a difference in the type of lifeform that they are, that makes one ok, and the other a vile sickening act to most humans. It shows us what matters when we explore the morality of killing something, and for what purpose.

I produce more than you and have had more experience of reality. Relative to me, you are a hungry mouth in the world, and should be euthanized.

We can apply this sound rational argument to anything and anyone. Post vaginal canal abortions for example.

>The newborn and the fetus are morally equivalent
The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.
Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’. We take ‘person’ to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her. This means that many non-human animals and mentally retarded human individuals are persons, but that all the individuals who are not in the condition of attributing any value to their own existence are not persons. Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life. Indeed, many humans are not considered subjects of a right to life: spare embryos where research on embryo stem cells is permitted, fetuses where abortion is permitted, criminals where capital punishment is legal.

>it's better to be dead than be poor

Hmmm

What if it is responsible to allow abortions to stop overpopulation and unwanted kids?

>feeling hunger is worse than death

does being this fat affect your ability to think?

She chose to go out to the bar.
She chose to drink too much
She chose to chat it up with some horny bloke.
She chose to go home with him.
She chose to follow him to his bed
She chose to fuck him instead of blowing him.
She chose whether or not he and her had protection.
She chose to let him finish.

She had enough chances to make the right choice. Just cause she was a bad planner doesn't justify the extinguishing of a human existance.

>if a women has a child she must be a slag
That's rubbish.

The shit she is saying already is already happening, if she wants it to stop we should sterilize poor people. Honestly I don't know why we aren't already doing that.

"i don't want my kid so it is ethical for me to kill him."

oh boy

So those suffering African children should just be executed? Okay. Let's end their pain, Anons!

fpbp
Also this

Yes, feeling hunger is worse than death because you dont feel anything when your brain dies, dumbass. I'd rather be dead than starving to death.

I have 2 nigger.
Chinese eating dogs is ok with me.

That’s up to their law makers to deal with.
I’d rather not have it at all, but I’ve lived around niggers my whole life. My only regret about being pro choice, besides whites getting abortions, is that spics don’t get them nearly enough.
It’s not good being white and less than 20% of the population where you live so I’ll take any form of minority population control I can get.

A fetus is not a kid. Stop confusing different things to make a point. A fetus is not a child, it's not a kid, it's not a developed human being.

But that is actually true. Only chr*stcucks still go with "muh baby" premise as something good. More unborn niggers are killed better world we live in.

An unwanted kid who could’ve been aborted may end up killing you in a haze of hatred and nihilism.

>completely lacking any self-control
>"Dude, how can you ask women not to fuck 1,000 dicks when fucking dicks feels good, lmao."
Keep tickling your own butthole there, dude.

Found the leftie faggot.
Why do you faggots say 2 died in car crash when woman pregnant?

>We need to kill our children because we’re lazy poorfags that can’t support them

Attached: 668B4E4A-53AE-42C7-8487-A43E7321FDAD.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Yeah, I get your point.

>fetus = child

Typical fascist illusion of logic

Attached: Face Stephen Fry 01.png (522x530, 347K)

And pain is a bad thing? Maybe for these roasties whores their only benefit to society is to be a warning to other would-be whores; this is what happens when you throw your uterus around.
Do not fall for "oh plz think of the children." It's a leftist empathy trap, a disengenuous appeal to your emotions for one thing, and that one thing is to keep their getting-knocked-up bailout.
If you want to address the western woman degeneracy problem, it starts here.

>Why don't we just abort undeveloped fetuses that feel no pain, and stop the world from filling up with more people?
then start aborting Africa first

Most Americans, including a majority of Democrats, support ending abortion in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Despite this, abortion activists won't allow any laws to outlaw this because they like to pretend all abortions are equal. Don't fall for their tricks.

It's a potential human being, well along the way to becoming a fully developed human. If you can't see that, you lack humanity.
inb4
>sperm is a potential human being
Obviously, the difficultly is defining the boundary between zygote and potential human

Let's introduce mandatory abortions for jews.

Basically she's saying that it's better to have never been born at all than live a life that could (potentially) be shitty. I don't think she gets to declare to a person living a shitty life that they'd be better off dead than alive.

Although, I am pro-choice, particularly in the cases of terminating for medical reasons.

A kid is not a developed human being either, it can't reproduce

How are both not equal ??

Babies can survive being born early you know?? Therefore a fetus (which is already developed) isn’t considered a baby until being born. Why is there a distinction ?? Having no attachment to the thing growing inside you is a sign of an ill society. Killing an unborn baby as a way to negate responsibility of parenthood and making good choices is abhorrent and shoudnt be considered a good “progressive” goal.

Fuck yourself

At what point does a "fetus" become a "child"?

Keep abortion legal, but add a mandatory sterilization to get one. If you're that careless with your reproductive capabilities and so willing to get out of the consequences of your actions you'll snuff the life growing inside you, you don't deserve to breed.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-16-14-19-56.png (720x1280, 168K)

That's the million dollar question, and why there's any 'debate' at all.

You would prefer laws that insert the government between people and their doctors?

Attached: 1521875842696.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Nice idea, but I can't see mandatory sterilisation ever becoming a thing again after Nazi Germany and the eugenics movement.

The world progressive left is very organized, they are using those same words here in Brazil. I was reading that abortion kills 55.7 million babies a year, and I thought to myself: communism killed more than 100 million in 100 years and Nazism killed 20 million. So abortion kills more than the two biggest bloodthirsty ideologies in a few years
Will globalism win?

There should be tax credits and free vasectomy and tube tying operations for any person who wants it. Nothing mandatory. I prefer a lower global population.

Attached: 1519897153263.gif (400x225, 1.55M)

>a fetus isn’t the same as a child
>it’s just a clump of cells
Both of these are absolute brainlet-tier arguments. First, a fetus refers to literally any developing human up until the point of birth. Through the logic of the former point, a fetus one day before birth and a newborn one day after birth are not morally equivalent. Where would we draw the line between personhood and non-personhood?
Second, even a very young embryo is a distinct organism that develops on its own and directs itself toward the objectives of survival and growth. The latter argument implies that fetuses are just behaving randomly and are not even organisms until birth.
In short, anyone who parrots these better be shitposting.

I'm pretty sure African Americans already represent a huge portion of the abortions.

This is a serious misstep; outlawing abortion will result in inflation of impoverished welfare-recipients and criminals. What is lost when a woman gets an abortion? Some sperm and an egg? Very few resources have been put into a fetus, in pragmatic terms. Is there an argument against abortion that doesn't have its basis in emotions or the ambiguous and very much debatable moral standing on whether a fetus has human rights.

>a lifetime of suffering vs a peaceful instant death
Hmmmm

Which results in more human suffering?

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Suffering is a normal part of life

Attached: 1529543551583.jpg (600x500, 62K)

7 billion isn't enough for you uma delicia?

Attached: 1527723545525.jpg (750x753, 94K)

Only after biological immortality has been discovered.

The average number of births for a women in Niger is about 8.0. In the West, it varies, but rarely gets above 1.5 - 2.2. Global population control is unidirectional, and may be inherently anti-white.

>I want the world to be lenient enough about abortion so that downies can get the axe while still in the womb
>I want the world to be strict enough about abortion so that random whores can't get abortions when they please
Which one will it be, Jow Forums?

This isn't even getting into the abortion statistics for all manner of shitskins

Attached: 1499226259972.jpg (941x969, 95K)

>We should kill children whose parents are poor or "not ready"
Can we abort the parents instead?

Then that population number will be fixed, 7+ billion forever?

Attached: 1522798013021.gif (242x185, 632K)

no, not African Americans. Africans. Residents of the continent of Africa.

There's about ~13 million African Americans out of ~330 million Americans.

There's 1.3 billion Africans and it's expected to continue growing despite all the bullshit about how they're starving and can't support themselves and need western aid or need to move into Europe instead.

Anyone that argues for abortion in terms of global population control need to consider providing abortion to all the third world shitholes too.

You do have a point about an increase in criminals if abortion is outlawed. About 20 years after Roe v Wade passed in the US the massive crime wave in the 1980s suddenly started declining and kept declining to record lows since then.

I dunno user, my wife's pretty good at not having sexual desire tbqh famalam

They better get a move on, it'll be around 12 billion by 2100.

>its okay when muslims who cant afford them have them
>we will just pay for them!

Why not? We can always increase it if we think it's necessary for whatever reason.

You are right, it's better to kill someone as opposed to giving them a rough start in life.

>What is lost when a woman gets an abortion?
well I guess women have nothing to lose if they are at this point

That's interesting, about the decline in criminality after Roe v Wade. It could be down to other factors, though.

I'm paraphrasing a bit about the details and it's only a theory trying to explain the decline, not proven. Like you said, there could have been other reasons or a combination of reasons.

Im aware of r/K. That's why we cut aid to these shitholes. They're not at the point of their of evolution to handle wealth yet. Maybe after a few generations of changing their breeding habits they may be somewhere closer to the west in values. That's their business though.