I work at one of the busiest McDonald's in a very "urban" city (Milwaukee)

I work at one of the busiest McDonald's in a very "urban" city (Milwaukee).

Perhaps the sadest thing with regards to fast food are the happy meals/kids meals. Parents buy these fucking things for their kids at fucking midnight. I feel like nobody these days could support themselves or their family if the nukes dropped, they'd be waiting at home wondering why their McDelivery is so late.

>60% on their phones while giving their order
>dont say hi, thanks, or acknowledge me as a human in any way
>80% dont know what they want, whats on the menu, the prices/flavors/sizes or anything else despite all of it being available online or on the menu right in front of their faces
>ignorant nogs take 15 minutes to place order, now all the nogs stuck behind them bitch about how long its taking
>nigress gives me a $1 bill thats wet and moist

Give me your stories Jow Forums, Ive worked a few other jobs and most are redpilled. Warehouse work for example can be very eye opening. At the warehouse I worked they didnt hire niggers or women, seriously. The owner hated nigs and we were located in a pretty ghetto area they pretty much just shot down all nigs. In the past they had a women but she caused more drama than she was worth.

Warehouses jobs are a very testosterone fueled environment. I think other anons can attest to that. Any girl in that situation would have to become "one of the guys" (aka super fat/ugly) or just otherwise be a huge dike. They couldnt even hire young/cute girls for officework, the one they did hire would take every opportunity to come out the warehouse and ask one of us to get up on a ladder or carry something for her. Telling us we smell good, while you're on a ladder getting something for her, she'd let out a little whimper and a concerned "oh!" when the ladder wobbles, then put her hand on your thigh/groin area and hold it there like shes trying to keep you from falling. Yea warehouse chicks are sluuuuuuuuts

Attached: 1520550495058.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6psQJKwDUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is he attacking her with? Why the active self defense youtube logo? They dont upload anything unless it shows the self defense part far as I know and this woman didnt do shit except run away.

Drive thrus have become unusable at mcdonalds. There's always like 10 people in line

Bump while I can

Attached: 1516750517677.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

source/link?

Dunno just another random webm i sved off here

Attached: 1523736310950.webm (640x640, 1.78M)

Props to that woman for not giving up and finally getting away

I hope you realize this is the kiked future you chose with capitalism. You think shits bad now? Wait until the 40’s roll around.

I didnt read anything you wrote but whats the story with the girl and the robber?

I went to McDonalds two time in my whole life, it was when it was new here, never got the appeal of fast-food, would rather eat an europoor sandwich.

This is so sad

>Be me
>Work as a transporter at local area hospital in God's waiting room
>Move old people who should've been dead several years ago
>Move illegals who get free healthcare
>Deal with roastie CNA's and RN's
>Banter with bro tier Dr's
>Direct boomer and old visitors who couldn't find their asses with both hands and a map
It's the retail of souls. My patient's names regularly pop up in the obituaries. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't spend several dozens of man hours and thousands of dollars to keep them living. I can honestly understand why some people support eugenics and euthanasia.

looks like typical slav white niggers to me

Disgruntled subscriber went to their head office to prove they don't know shit... Also wtf was he using? A homemade taser? It seems weird that he mostly pokes her with it.

Avcnfn, fneubno fi panfi. Fiwoanvp igfne nfopsnf ofpawmfv.

Attached: shitter.jpg (795x505, 94K)

Wtf is happening in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6psQJKwDUY

yeah lemme get uhhhhh....

Attached: 1518153388230.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>tfw fapped to OP's webm

Attached: 1498608268725.jpg (499x499, 44K)

But whats the weapon

mace spray can

I work at a (cafe) in a rich (((white))) neighborhood and apart from the regulars being nice and greeting us at least most of the people I deal with seem a little brain dead. Half of them don't even know what they want when they walk up to the counter and they couldn't be fucked to at least say "hello, how are you?". We get a lot of shitskins being that its a high-tourist area and although 90% can barely speak English the other 10% are fairly respectable. Mexicans always order caramel frappuccinos and Indians never order anything over tall, they barely acknowledge me besides form eye contact before they start to "order". I try not to hold it against them because we also get a lot of Europeans mostly German, Russian, and French who have a hard time ordering but at least their legible and actually make an effort (we also get a few British people). The Germans and British are the most polite obviously. There is a couple customers who really piss me off though. To start off a woman, who I can only presume is jewish, has birthed a runny-nosed mud baby which only really bothers me because shes still promoting race mixing. A Mexican nanny brings two jewish Abominations into our store after their karate practice and the children are obviously completely ignored at their home, they are absolutely impolite and they screech their orders over the nanny's voice at me while shes trying to order. I cant help to feel sad for them however their bulging eyes look dead to me in a way.

Attached: 1496119528187.jpg (229x385, 24K)

Thicc Russian grills
>mfw me too

Attached: 1496551140037.jpg (887x686, 76K)

Another Milwaukee user here. I avoid all fast food in the city because niggers make shitty food and never get your order right.
You’re about their habits ordering too. I always know what I want when I get to the front of the line, niggers don’t even think about what they want until they get there.
I think it has to do with their hunter gatherer evolution. Usually they would eat whatever they stumbled across. So when they are presented with a variety of choices, their brain just shorts out.

kill yourself, nigger

Attached: 1122.jpg (900x700, 53K)

get some fucking help dude.

Violence is inherently sexual, violence between a man and an attractive young woman in a short skirt is explicitly arousing

that's some next level stuff, i don't think there is a coming back from that one