Theory - Smoking is good

Ask yourself this: When did the anti smoking movement in America begin? About late 80's, early 90's through today.

When did the stereotype of Americans being fat and when did the large majority of fat people BECOME fat? Late 80's, early 90's.

Keep in mind a couple of things. First of all, in other countries than America, smoking is still mostly a social norm. Mainly Europe. Also, there is far less fat people in those countries than in America. Also keep in mind that Nicotine, the main ingredient in cigarettes, is an appetite suppressant.

Do you think it is at all possible that when Americans began to not smoke, they became fat? The time frame matches up very well.

Attached: smoker.jpg (263x192, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/is-nicotine-the-next-big-smart-drug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're probably right but that doesn't change that modern cigarettes are death sticks.

how retarded are you? smoking is not good the jews hid this fact for years when they knew it caused cancer and was super addictive. Americans and the rest of the world by and large became fat because our portion sizes have become huge and instead of eating serving sizes we eat massive portions.

ever since i started juuling, i have lost 10 pounds. i used to be overweight.

Look at all the fat Americans getting angry because they're fat and cant afford tobacco.

No it's because our food quality is fucking garbage and we eat too much pure corn.

this is also true friend, corn and onions filler in everything is cancer

your processed food is cancer, corn and onions are organic healthy food.

mutant gmo corn and onions are not organic healthy food, they may have been so at one time but almost everything is suspect these days

Not the pure corn syrup and onions or onion extract.

no question about it. Smoking curbs appetite, but the obesity problem is more about food processing than anything else.

I don't think correlation equals causation there. The biggest thing keeping Americans fat in my opinion is all the fucking sugar. Breakfast cereals are processed sugar, and soda is fucking everywhere. Soda is awful for you.

>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: Cig2.jpg (611x506, 223K)

The attack on smoking was to legitimize the massive overtaxing they put on the product and to change a social activity into a divisive issue. It's an absolute joke to believe they give a single flying shit about our health past working age.

People became fat because people feared fat in foods and replaced the fat with Sugar, which made people fat.

>weed is bad
>cigarettes are good
Jow Forums is retarded.

When I was 20. Started again when fucking some crazy coke whore for a few months. fun times but quit when we I quit her.

Attached: 1462672626202.jpg (460x648, 103K)

Kek

I'm a fatty and I lost 90 pounds after I started smoking (and exercising). It's definitely an appetite suppressant but the constant smokers cough can't be good.

this is stupid, never take health or fitness advice from anyone on poll. europeans are skinnier because they don't eat copious amounts of meat, americans eat more meat than any other country, and sugar.

Go shill your poison somewhere else.
Vaping and smoking are completely different things.
>cant afford tobacco.
Smoking has always been a habit for poor filth.

>a social activity
Self-harm is only a social activity for teh absolute lowest filth of society.

you could've probably just dieted and exercised without smoking.. or taken caffiene that's an appetite supressant

There are a lot of fat smokers. Moot point

Kys

>smoking is still mostly a social norm. Mainly Europe
Wrong!

Stfu, faggot

Attached: DA9D3971-BA73-468A-852E-7030F1122573.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

Well we're all different. I am a caffeine addict. Soda and coffee. But cigarettes left a shitty taste in my mouth and I stopped eating like a true mutt.

My theory:

The whole point of the anti-smoking campaign is to make you keep smoking. In fact it is very easy to quit smoking, but you are conditioned into thinking it is not.

Attached: cgjung.jpg (318x159, 5K)

>smells gross
>dimishes lung capacity
>can reduce your time and quality of life on this earth

If only there was one simple trick to getting nicotine's benefits without having to inhale tar...

Attached: snus.png (440x480, 127K)

>dry mouth
>yellow teeth
>dry skin
>acne
>taste of charcoal in your mouth
>reduced endurance
>smelly hands
nah I will pass, you might lose some weight from smoking but cigarettes are probably the worst thing to use when you consider all the cons and pros. I used to smoke when I was 17-19 probably the dumbest thing I ever spent my money and health on.
The only good thing I remember about smoking was one situation when I was coming home late one night and it was raining so I stood under the roof of some shitty restaurant and stared at the neons smoking and waiting for the rain to pass, it felt like a movie scene.

Attached: Dc2EwXvUQAAKZ5K.jpg (1199x899, 177K)

What is the benefits of nicotine? Contraction of bloodvessels cause can double your heart rate, making you use more energy, getting tired faster, heavy breathed..

smoking is fucking evil.
watch some documentaries on smoking in Indonesia. Indonesia is a place with no smoking regulations. Everybody smokes, and everybody is dropping dead from smoking related illness there. It's terrible. tobacco companies are evil.

Attached: indonesia big tobacco.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

It definitely helps me sit down and work at a computer, maybe normies should avoid but it's been a godsend for me. I use 2mg lozenges at work that wear off after a couple hours so I can still lift and do cardio afterwards. Snus is for when I get all my shit done. The other alternative would be to get an adderal prescription, no thanks.

>corn
>organic
There's a reason onions and corn is in fucking everything

kek

>when we I quit her.

Attached: goon.jpg (620x320, 37K)

I'll stick to my 80 dollar electronic douche cloud producer over smoking the tobacco jew. You can't even get a decent "buzz" off smokes compared to vape anyways whats the fucking point.

smoking secession created the basedboy. cigarettes increase testosterone and decrease estrogen. combined with the rise of obesity (which as you addressed could also be improved by smoking) modern american men stood no hope

mom i posted it again

it is the most effective nootropic.

blog.bulletproof.com/is-nicotine-the-next-big-smart-drug/

I work for big tobacco. Personally, I view it as just another vice. People smoke tobacco and cannabis, drink alcohol, have promiscuous sex, gamble, etc. Not my problem they let it consume them.

Onions are amazing and the essence of flavor. You are all just salty niggers who tear up every time you cut into one
T. Chef

Q predicted this

Saw this thread on /x last night. Who is pushing it and why?

tobacco built America basically, southern tobacco was almost worth more than gold at one point

I've watched 2 different family members die from emphasis. Basically you just sit there and slowly, slowly drown to death as your lungs fill up with phlegm. It's one of the more awful ways to die. If you've had to watch someone go through that you would never touch any fucking coffin nail.

Plus I'm a cheap bastard, and those things are to damned expensive.

emphysema ... fuck

You will never convince me that a lack of oxygen is healthy for your body.

Well I:
>have been smoking 15 years
>am 35
>am 5'9 145lbs
>have visible abs
>have better cardio than most overweight non-smokers
>still look young
>am not a lib puss

but I also smoke weed
>not a cucked- ib puss

Watched 2 grandfathers and my dad die from lung cancer. All smokers. Have a neighbour now in his 60s with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cancer. Whole neighbourhood can hear him cough. Sounds like his lungs coming up. Can barely walk now, waits for death.

Smoking is eh... bad.

Attached: 1282592881535.jpg (126x109, 3K)

follow up:

to be fair, I will probably be dead at 60-65 if i keep it up

Who cares, this world will go to shit before you die. I mean ask yourself one thing, do you really really want to be around when it does? Better to die early with hope then die old with no hope left

>Daily reminder that the Nazis were against smoking.

Attached: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg (350x285, 24K)

Arabs never stopped smoking and they’re masculine and conservative

> inb4 Islam

Arab Christians are just as masculine, has nothing to do with religion but culture

Attached: FE5C0C80-23D9-4942-AF21-0ED8F15F3D75.jpg (1300x951, 169K)

This is truly, the dumbest of threads.
Good work OP

Attached: 1455761230563.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

Hitler disapproves

Attached: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg (442x360, 36K)

>smoking is still mostly a social norm. Mainly Europe.
Can't even smoke on your balcony without some mongol complaining.
>muh chilrden