Do you support your country's police force?

Do you support your country's police force?

Attached: Auxiliary-Unit.jpg (1000x667, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vDlKvolERk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure

Attached: 1530286397076.jpg (576x587, 60K)

Bodycams have a hard time seeing niggers in the dark but sure

Attached: illust_66526829_20180629_224436.jpg (600x590, 64K)

I couldn't respect this even if i wanted

Attached: descarga.jpg (280x180, 14K)

No, acab and controlled by the jews

yes, always respect their authority

>Do you support your country's police force?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To kill a minority?

>t. bootlicker
You faggots don't even realize that the police are the only thing stopping you from bringing justice to the niggers destroying your communities.

I'm trying to become a cop in my country.

Attached: Chicago SWAT.jpg (1280x640, 77K)

it's essentially ritual warfare at this point. only a higher power could rectify that situation.

Going to apply for my respecting loicence tomorrow lads.

Depends where. If I'm in South Dakota, sure I'll respect the cops there, cops are part of the community and are neighbors and friends with people. I chill with cops at the shooting range sometimes.

In NYC? fuck no, the NYPD is a straight gestapo style criminal gang. Stop and frisk is illegal as fuck on it's face but they aren't charged with the multiple felonies they commit daily because of how cucked their court system is.

Attached: avacadocat.jpg (768x768, 133K)

I can't think of a single person that I know that like or respects the UK police force anymore. Crime in our area is rocking, nothing is done. Resources is now full of sjw types and the main police are too busy arresting or intimidating people for bad words on social media and protecting Muslim gangs. I can't help but wonder what moral is like in the UK police force.

Attached: 3SmJrC.jpg (1024x792, 165K)

UK police, fucking fags the lot of them.
Goverment pays you to dispense violent justice and all you can do is conduct violent treason against mere opinion/ free discussion and the core values of our country.
The Tommy Robinson demo showed the reality, when anyone shows them they aint so tough they fold like a pack of cards.

no. living in city im tired to see any cop under 6feet and have lanky forearms/your average looking girl

looks cringy when they are just signing up because they are power hungry or they thought they could be a cop as a kid

All Cops Are Bastards

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The UK memeforce are the textbook definition of Anarcho Tyranny

You Jow Forums bubblers should have a pint with some bobbies. They are good lads ham-stringed by shit policies with harsh punishments for failing to abide by them.

Would you risk a sweet pension and a cushdy desk job to beat on the same paki bootlegger each week? No you wouldnt.

Attached: 1337197524079.gif (500x281, 619K)

yeah, they are pretty good.

theyre a pack of pussycats,
bring back the 6.5 foot cop with a handle bar moustache

Attached: nzcopsafraid.jpg (646x717, 147K)

No, they're loyal to nigger or kike mayors and their paycheck. Not the constitution or rights.

not like actively or anything. I'm generally glad that they are there and like anything else, I reserve the right to criticize things that I generally like.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9vDlKvolERk

>LEO Career
>Chicago
You just signed your death wish buddy.