Who agrees the military should guard the border and shoot anyone trying to enter illegally?

No trespassing. I say war with Mexico. Problem solved. Deport all illegals now.

Attached: image:1141.jpg (278x182, 7K)

The Founding Fathers never wanted the US to become the world police. Bring em home and defend the border

are you poor OP

But you can't do that, taht's inhumane. What about human rights? Having borders is a human rights violation.

I do but most illegal immigration doesn't happen this way.

Borders is a human rights violation but forcing groups of people to live with people they don't want isn't.

Go figure.

Typical stupid alt right in action. Doing this won't do anything about your shitty wages or the cost of living going up

In the us it does

If mexico elects that commie and he tells the people to illegally enter the US, this can easily be construed as an act of war and justify military patrols of the border using up to deadly force ROE.

Attached: tzu.jpg (312x312, 23K)

Quality of life would improve, show me a spic nation with a higher standard of living than europe or the US.

I agree but the border patrol already does this. They shoot fence jumpers and others who swim or cross the border on a daily basis. Liberals apparently know about this I guess

He can't.

pretty sure they just arrest and detain them. source on the claim that they shoot anybody (without being in mortal danger) ?

Of course I agree. I've been pushing this idea for months.

Pretty sure I'm the psychic master of this game session.

Attached: 1529913656844.png (600x550, 84K)

We need a military base near the boarder that trains artillery and drones.
There's usually a few people every year that accidentally drive into an artillery range, only to shit their pants when steel starts to rain around them.

Attached: Level 20 Paladin with Holy Avenger +5.jpg (1024x778, 120K)

If he was the a successful business person he would want the immigrant labor. Stupid poor people thinking they deserve a living wage.

t. chamber of commerce.

Attached: 1522993217852.png (809x867, 543K)

>t. chamber of commerce.
Oh, so you're just a bourgeois merchant. Gotcha. You can get deported with the beaners.

t. Nobility

Isn't the sole purpose of the military to protect the borders of a nation?

By Odin how we have fallen to think that the military soul purpose is just to push the shit in some little backwaters country in the name of a big nose back watered country.

Attached: 1499043322732.jpg (657x710, 139K)

wow its almost like you're retarded on purpose.

Attached: 1515643904996.png (334x393, 265K)

How the Hell do you know that? Pax Americana , I say.

Attached: 1529341595308.png (749x853, 864K)

i would vote for this

*They wouldn't want us to police the world without benefit.
If we fight to conquer, then I say by all means.
Agreed

Manifest Destiny.
Except this time, the entire world will be ours.
Stop being an isolationist cuck.

Or we could just put a big ass wall there.

what kind of fucking weirdo says they shouldn't?

Attached: index.jpg (278x181, 8K)

fuck your human rights

Attached: tony soprano i wipe my ass with your feelings.gif (400x228, 1.03M)

Shooting inefficient

Landmines better

If Mexico goes full commie it'll happen. Considering they just had Venezuela give everyone a wonderful example to look at and not repeat, I have zero sympathies if mexico goes full commie.

It's called enforcing laws.

Has nothing to do with that.

Trust me, Trump is going to put troops on the Mexican boarder this summer and the liberals are going to lose their minds. Its going to result in a new civil war.

A nation is only sovereign if it forcefully protects its borders from any and all aggressors, invaders and "seekers of a better life".

Shoot on sight. Survivors will be shot again.

Attached: 1521829667624.jpg (722x534, 110K)

Then we should start with the American Continent. user, you know right now US is under obligation to protect the parasite that is Israel. That is the only reason we even are in the middle east.

That's exactly why militaries exist.