Tell me about your traumatic experiences Jow Forums

What made you the way you are user?

Attached: F783E7E2-3D6E-4C84-8C11-259FF4792692.png (457x340, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatriverschool.org/newsletter/2018/4/4/irace-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=si421xdCfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read the Huffington Post, once.

Attached: patrick.png (1695x1059, 1.16M)

Combination of going to grade school with nigs and the Zim Zam trial got me to start seriously questioning what was going on.
Became totally redpilled on nogs within a few months.
Found Jow Forums like 6 months after that.
JQ only took me like 2 weeks to be convinced of due to being so confounded by the media's 24/7 nonstop pro-black, pro-illegal squat guats, anti-white, muh 6 gorillion. Everything fell into place very neatly.
Took me several years to become redpilled on women and I think I'm still not quite done yet on that path.

Attached: the holohoax.png (853x1432, 106K)

I think I saw a jew once

Jesus fucking Christ user what the fuck were you thinking?

After obamacare forced me to move back in with my parents because I could no longer afford rent.
All leftists must die

What state do you live in user?

Jow Forums. Never really had any tramatic life changing experiences, but Jow Forums gives facts and I'm at the mercy of truth.

My story is pretty much yours except there was only like 1 nog in my school. Got redpilled on nogs cuz most of my family (at the time) lived in SA and I visited every year.

One Xmas Day I went to the corner shop to buy some Coke to go with my whisky. I bought Cherry Coke by accident.

My high school's designated Anti-White day. With Marxism you either swallow it so much that it oozes out your tear ducts or you bite off the cock that tries to feed you.
Here's the modern iteration from my school.
greatriverschool.org/newsletter/2018/4/4/irace-2018

Attached: 1504669455550.jpg (1440x1372, 194K)

had comfy youth.
parents died.
did lots of drugs.
not very outgoing, lots of alone time.
etc. etc.

I get this feeling that the Marxist stuff is probably alerting more people than its brainwashing at this point.

The Jew did this to me.

My dad beat me and I found my grandpa after he shot himself then I did opiates for 15 years. Good times.

Some of my classmates stayed home, all the Jewish kids had fun. Something shifted in the back of my mind when my fucking math teacher(backed by the "how do you do fellow kids" Principal) told me it was totally fine to assign blame to kids based on skin color. I sat through a lecture by a Nigger Tranny that said it was appropriate to say "Fuck White People". They let us choose the courses that we had to endure each year, i think there actually was a holocaust class. The hallway poster board was covered in BLM and LGBTQPTSDBBQ propaganda. The front desk had a sign reminding kids(K-12) that they could get a free Trans* awareness button.
Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: rrrrra.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

I stayed in my hometown to go to a local college only to get dumped days after starting.

Attached: 2mhvt7oqd2711.jpg (1334x750, 41K)

>raised by conservative, but very independent strong woman-type single mom
>dad came out after divorce
thanks postmodernism

I dont like to talk about it. I just like to solve it. By genociding the fucking shitskins and the liberal ass kissers.

My mom slit her wrists in front of me with a bread knife.

Why?

Is that even possible

I never thought about asking why. In our family we don't talk about problems.

I'm truly sorry. That's terrible. Did your drink even come out ok? Or was it ruined beyond travesty?
I too have tried to make do with mix drinks and been there.

I was abused as a kid by both my parent's
Kicked out at 18
Homeless
Did some time in the army. Wasn't great.
Mostly just trying to figure out if I should continue my time here or just move on and blow my brain out of my head.

Attached: 1486607486116.png (1080x1063, 978K)

Its very possible I still use the knife to cut bread. pic related it was a wusthof

Attached: 26231.jpg (2000x1333, 81K)

Fucking kike dick sucking ameriniggers telling me I'm part african just because I'm part italian, meanwhile my dna test didn't say anything like that. Not even north africa.

I hate them so much.

Attached: italymuttt.png (599x438, 166K)

My grandpa put a bullet in his skull and me and my dad found him when I was 12, I understand user. Did she live?

who touched your peepee user?

Yes she lived had to spend a few days in the mental health ward.

A lifetime of dealing with nigger, liberals, and jews.

Most people that have those sorts of experiences are this way.

I hope shes better these days my friend

>sexual abuse by older neighborhood kid
>older sisters physically/psychologically abused me
>my dad's only role in my life was to shit all over me
>overprotective mother

Holy shit, I turned out fine all things considered.

Saw my home town and city slowly get taken over by Pakistani Muslims

She is thank you

this picture makes me sad I don't have blue eyes :(

Attached: 1530037327515.png (657x527, 51K)

>Grew up in Oakland right off 17th and broadway
>Abusive alcoholic muhreen father
>Mother in prison since I was 5
>Mom and dad were parents in high school
>Every check dad got was carton of smokes a week, bottles of jack a day, and 50lb bag of rice for the month as food
>Earned my way into nigdom at 8yo (fighting everyone that said anything about me, stole from liquor stores, etc)
>brother died of brain tumors which he had since birth
>attempted suicide at 8
>seen a dozen kids shot dead before getting to high school
>everyone started fucking with gangs in high school
>withdrew into what councelors thought was autism
>tested and didn't have it
>nigs fucked around with me, I ended up getting a few 5150s for violence because I was too white to send off to juvie
My redpill before redpills
>nigs always tell me I have everything easy and I'm the reason their ancesters was slaves an sheit
>told them I had it worse off because my life was worse than theirs
>"but if you was black, it would be even worse, so stop bitching whyte boi"
>ended up beating a nig so bad his mom tried to sue me for hate crime
>he was always a problem in school, so the faculty claimed that it would be weird if he didn't instigate fight, didn't even start a case
Fuck the hood mindset of tear everyone else down because you're too lazy to climb up the ladder, can't ever admit to being/having a problem, and excuses.
>somehow developed daddy issues: the disorder (borderline pd) between the ages of 17 and 21 bad enough where it affected everything
>stopped nigging around, lived in my car to sort myself out and save money to move out of California
>found Jordan Memerson and started working towards enlisting
>96 asvab
>lel you have bumps in tailbone, get it removed t. Meps dr
>find out it's cancer
>removed
>want to kms out of nowhere, want to sabotage every time I start getting better since I was 16 for no reason
>binge ate my way to 10lbs over max weight for enlistment

Unironically when I was 9 my brother’s girlfriend thought she would be nice to me by putting her hands down my pants. I asked her not to but she said everything would be okay. 60 degrading seconds later she gave me a disappointed look and stopped because nothing was happening. Wtf did you expect from a 9yo you stupid bitch.

Attached: C7578568-5F78-4753-9756-BA57E6A47E04.png (633x758, 11K)

Watched as my mom breathed her last breath and her eyes glassed over. Really made me question my own mortality, and sent me on a downward spiral that I’m just now starting to climb back out of

Moved to a majority black city after graduating college. I went from an Obama 08/Obama 12 voter to Trump supporter and now straight up white nationalist.

Trust me, the majority of white men who bitch about white nationalism or systemic racism are just in it to get laid. I know I was.

moved away from home, didn't bother getting a tv, not reading the newspaper. I didn't necessary dislike it back then but it feels like things changed

Public education system

Multiple traumatic experiences

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Itll all be ok in the end anons, hang in there

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

Went to high school in a pseudo-ghetto in chicongo, been fucked with for being white in the city, the usual

>first girl who gave me a kiss moves away
>three weeks later two friends down the street also move away
>another friend across the street has to deal with his parents getting divorced and his mother moves him and his little sister somewhere, never see him again (can't even remember his name)
>another friend "moves" (later find out they were a foster child, which I did not know at the time)
>all this happens within a few months time, stripped of every friend I had

Really fucked me until jr. high. At that age you just don't make new friends among people you've known since Kindergarten. There was no bullying or anything, just a long stretch of loneliness.

Attached: alone in the night.gif (540x304, 913K)

Are you Phantom Limb?

I had a ton to drink once and on a whim decided to stay at a friends place which I don't normally do, woke up with vomit everywhere, realised I normally sleep on my back in my own bed but because their sofa was small I couldn't lay down properly so I was on my side, if I went home that night I likely would have died choking on my vomit, guess it's not my time to go yet

oh i was thinking butter knife when i read bread knife lol

good luck, user.

will it?

Attached: 1471871703531.jpg (800x600, 379K)

A series of events fairly typical to the millenial male. If you're a younger millenial or Z, here's what's in store:

> be Chad in 20s
> get accepted to elite school, (((they))) tell me I can afford the loans
> do well, graduate
> job market still collapsed due to recession
> get job, doesn't pay enough, roastie bitch breaks up with me due to long hours and my stress over work and shekels
> have to move out overnight, restart life
> shit's expensive when single
> enter hopelessness and alcohol abuse
> lose job, enter more severe depression, and alcohol abuse
> take a year off at home doing shit work just to pay back loans while looking for new work

Things are okay now, not an alcoholic, have job in field that pays slightly better, don't live at home, even have hot Chilean gf at the moment. But for those five years I saw real life and I'll never recover from that experience. I will never be a positive person again. Just a actual nihilist hiding behind a mask of positivity who secretly despises everyone and assumes the worst of people.

I grew up in the foster care system, got raped a lot.

I don't understand this.

Attached: BBP09107lg.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I have them, I gotta impregnate a blue eyed ginger chick to combat White and Ginger Genocide simultaneously.

Attached: 1510806253061.gif (769x475, 3.67M)

I’m sorry user.

My father never approved of me. I was always in the shadow of everyone. Men used to chat me up when I was really young, fucked me and some taped it. Lack of a solid love life, etc.

All the drugs that I've done...

It really does get better with age user. Well, maybe it doesnt get better but you at least accept your lot in life which makes it easier.

>t. 31 year old boomer

native shitskins looted and burnt my great grandfather's shop back in the 60's

I tried to close her eyes, but it doesn't just happen all peaceful like it does on tv.

I didn't know Poland was so dangerous

I don't know anymore. I turn 30 next month and I'm just lost. Can't figure out if its worth it anymore. I'm just drifting and life is passing before me. But thanks for the kind words.

Attached: 1482897940151.jpg (736x550, 135K)

>emotionally distant mother
>Bipolar parents
>Liberal parents
>shitty schools
>forced on adderall and ritalin from 5 to 18
>parents of little help and no help with college or direction in life
>directionless adult with crushing student loans.
>engaged briefly to autist who literally became a whore.
>Been living with my Grandma for 8 years.Though I have fucked like 25 bottom tier bitches.

Trying to change it around.
t. 80s boomer

Christ can wash away all sins and heal all trauma if you only ask him in faithfulness and humility.

Attached: christin_cross_art_1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 311K)

I did heroin until I was 30 user, if I can turn my life around so can you. Id recommend Stoicism, it changed my life.

Attached: marcus.jpg (3256x2336, 1.62M)

i once met a guy who jumped from 10th floor, he wasn't very talkative, i don't think i realized how hard it would hit me by then.

Was a normie until I went to HWNDU and worked in entertainment industry. Yes I miss aspects of before but I am not afraid to die anymore.

Never go full Jow Forums, Im still a passing normie and I wouldnt have it any other way

My parents both almost died in a car accident when I was 6 years old, leaving my mom essentially crippled. Growing up with a bipolar brother with explosive anger issues led to me having extreme anxiety through my school years and into adulthood. My dad worked 12 hours a day and I would have weekly heartbreaks seeing my mom try to deal with an angry asshole smashing up the house. All she could do was cry, nothing I said or did could calm him down. Eventually he assaulted my mom bad enough that I called the police and he went to jail. This happened a few more times until an Order of Protection was issued and he moved away to another state. I fell in love with alcohol, and dismissed college or the military because I needed to take care of my mom. I got my first DUI at 19, and then my second at 22. I went to rehab and thats where I came to realize that my alcoholism stemmed from a desire to self medicate for my anxiety and depression. I was so down on myself after the second arrest that I tried to kill myself, and suddenly I was the one bringing grief upon my poor parents. This is also when my mother revealed to me that the accident happened because my dad was drinking and driving. I got put on anti-depressants and anxiety meds.

I'm 24 now and have been working, going to AA and church services for the past year and a half just trying to pick up the pieces and make something of my life. All in all I feel totally alone. I can't hang out with my drinking buddies anymore, I can't drive anywhere on my own so after I get home from work I sit on Jow Forums like I've been doing since I was a teen. This is the only place I really feel like myself, and when somebody enjoys my post or finds it insightful that's the only real joy I get in life. But I'm trying to improve, I know deep down I'm a good person who just didn't know how to deal with a stressful life situation. Brighter days are ahead, at least I hope so. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1480631468961.png (1280x709, 490K)

That's a nice picture, and yes he can, I believe in him

Abused by parents
Bullied
Grew up poor
In shitty area
Authority issues
Dgaf
Balls of steel

yeah, and if you reject him, he'll hand you over to the devil(who for some reason has been granted control of hell) to be tortured forever

>My circumcision
>Smashing my head as a kid. after I woke up I was different
>Parental neglect and indoctrination into a cult
>Constant fighting in my home with messed up sibling
>Forced to take ADD pills which fried my brain leading to major depressive disorder for 15 years of my life
>physically and emotionally abusive mother and father
>had frequent hallucinations of shadow people and painful full body spasms for 1.5 that made my muscles tense up and contort me like a guy with tetanus
>slowly lost my sanity until my early 20's leading to multiple psychological breaks

At least dad was super red pilled on Jews. Took an interest in Nazi's after I realized they basically had me reading historical fiction and presented it as fact. Started to question why anyone would believe the Jews were "God's people" and now I see the eternal Juden must go.

Youre doing the right thing user and no one can take that away from you. Im sorry to hear about everything life has thrown your way and sincerely hope things improve for you. You got this brother, dont give up.

user my family were French speaking Germans who came here in the 1500s to trade fur, teach and practice law, and farm in Canada. I am happy knowing I will go to my grave defending their creation, and that I will pro-create with a beautiful white woman one day and have sons who are more chad than I am. Before I was a liberal stoner who was impregnating minorities.

>still has time to play with himself

Jews were chosen until they rejected God many thousands of years ago.

Just read your blog user. My dad was an alcoholic too and while he wasn’t as bad as yours he sometimes hit me and called me retarded for having mild autism. Looking after your mom isn’t just something you do, you’re actually sacrificing a part of yourself for another human being. That makes you special user, you’re right you are a good person deep down. Keep enjoying Jow Forums it’s a great place and as long as you stay on the straight and narrow you’ll find something better. You deserve something better.

Stay strong user, it can always get better. (:

Anons I'm sorry to hear about you're troubles. Hang in there and have hope. The Lord is always with you and you are never truly alone. Lord, have mercy. Prayers for everyone.

No one is handed to the devil. People choose darkness over light.

My parents are boomers

13:00 - 16:10

youtube.com/watch?v=si421xdCfQ0

Attached: SheenPic.jpg (740x399, 20K)

peepee status: TOUCHED

Sorry to hear user. Sounds like you are on the right track. I would recommend you throw yourself into a project. Learn something you always wanted to. Find something that excites you. You can learn just about anything these days with YouTube tutorials.

My mother convinced me to reject my father and I dont have the balls to reach out to him 15 years later. I'm a failure of a man because of that decision

Thanks anons. Sometimes I wonder if my nigger hate just comes from low self esteem, trying to find somebody worse than myself

Then I see a coon punch an old lady, think what if that was my mom and remember that I'm in the right place. Our mission is righteous

I've been getting pretty damn good at guitar because I have nothing else to do. Feels good, almost to the point where I feel confident to perform

Attached: goebbels.png (1264x1460, 867K)

Weve had a whole thread of anons being genuine and encouraging and not one kike shill has showed up to shit on it. Im impressed, we could use more of these around here.

He should make an effort as well. And every man chooses his mother over the father, they gave us birth and nurtured us. You did nothing wrong.

>my babysitter fingerfucked me around age 8 for two years and my mom told people I was autistic when I asked for help
>my mom ruined my life and gave me BPD cause she was a single, abusive mother who sold my car to two black people randomly
>my sister abused me nonstop my first 17 years and anytime I would try to level with her she would just use it against me
>my girlfriend had two abortions before I managed to convince her to just have a baby for me which she then let die at age 4 from negligence

I hate women and niggers and I will do everything within my tax paying powers to make their life a living hell, it has nothing to do with me winning and everything to do with making them want to die. My mom really did a number on me and now I'm so fucked in the head, there's no way I could be anything but a disappointment to the only person in my life, my dad. Well played, mom, you sure showed the world how bitter you are by ruining your child like that. Great.

Attached: 1497133460979.jpg (590x713, 71K)

Anything worth reading about it?

Thanks for your words but I don’t feel like I have troubles. Even though I have been blacklisted in my line of work and, barring a fortuitous event, am about to be homeless next month, I feel amazing. This truly is the best timeline. We won senpai.

Don’t jinx it user, the Jews can smell opportunity for subversion.

i used to be smart now im not anymore pretty sure aliens lobotomized me in my sleep i have no proof

>Tell me about your traumatic experiences
I went through the (((German education system))).

Nigger hate comes from the heart, the mind AND the soul user. Live to see yourself better, don't look lower on the totem poll to gauge your self worth.

Amen brother

That’s so crazy!!! I was gonna suggest you learn guitar. Look bro, find a cool band and start playing. You will feel great onstage and you will get pussy. Do it!!!

Had a normal but big family growing up. At 12 my mom started doing coke and going off the rails. Dad tried to straighten her up and back into being a mother only to make her feel abused so she fell for the women empowerment meme convincing herself his actions were only abusive. We lost our vehicle and house because of her and she left us to date men 20+ years older than herself. She ended up getting my little sister and moving to another state. My brother pretty much killed himself with pills. Older sister pumped out some creatures and goblinas and still lives off of my dad. Little sister had a baby with some fat green haired failure and I have no idea what she's doing now. She just dumps her kid on my mom and fucks off for weeks at a time. Oldest sister is the only one succeeding, has a husband, kids and a nice house. I'm married now and am trying to start a family and get into decent work. I'm here because something is rotten and it's nice to be around people willing to acknowledge something is wrong with our society.

My parents (both) sold my car without me knowing. Hahahahahaha. Fucking boomers man.