ENOUGH!

Red pill me on Patrick little and the TRS vs DS schism. I've seen pasta claiming both as Cointel.

Attached: 1513528140597.jpg (640x853, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRRAAAAAAWWWWWWWP

kys

Attached: alt right zionist.jpg (556x640, 67K)

Whores aren't redpilled. Stop posting whores.

Patrick little is a moron and a totally of putting characature of a white nationalist that Jews love. He instantly reinforces for normies that white nationalists are cooks. TRS are genuine and do great work for the cause so they don't want to support that kind of bullshit. Shills will invade this thread screeching about "optics cucking" and amazingly newfag children fall for it and join in because they are lazy, impatient, and angry.

sage
dumping pizza gate info

Attached: 1527832877053.jpg (1232x1632, 266K)

It's a man, isn't it?

Attached: 1526661045803.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>patrick little thread
>HES AGAINST THE JOOS
>uses trap picture (that's a ballsack you idiots)

Attached: 1527832720389.jpg (600x450, 22K)

Didn't know Rage after Storm had nudes. Also BRAPFt

>*snap*
>Yup, that one's going in my BRAAAAP collection

Attached: 1527733533705.png (700x515, 651K)

Its all fucking pathetic pettiness that never should have happened in the first place.
Weev and one sperg decided the movement needed to be unapologetically Red White and Blue a while back. Personally I always supported this, but this came after they all spent years pushing the 1488 rhetoric. They started burning bridges over the whole optics issue.
Then TWP went to shit.
Then the AtomWaffen shit blew up.
Then Cantwell talked to the FBI to try and get some Antifa arrested, and people treated him like a traitor.

Its all a mess.

You can literally see her slit. You have become gay enough to see dicks where there are none. Get help.

Attached: 1530297290362.png (600x445, 437K)

>No goyim you have to cuck your message that's the only way to get people to listen!!

Trump proved that speaking honestly with charisma gets you a lot further than playing this politically correct bullshit game in the media. You're a fucktard who is out of touch with what people will listen to.

Come on, give him a break. He's Canadian.

Attached: 1528588367238.jpg (1920x2192, 1.37M)

can somebody give me a quick run down on Paul nehlen? He's still up for election right? Why did he fall off the face of the earth?

Damn I thought exactly the same... the hivemind is real.

the only people who supported and shilled for Patrick little on Jow Forums were civicuck magatard neo-boomers who were also pushing their (((civicuck))) agenda at the same time, trying to make us pander to shitskins fucking kek

*smells like shit

>implying little had charisma
>implying trump wasn't dog whistling

At least we will always have a country to look down on.

Attached: Germany and Canada.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: e96.jpg (804x767, 96K)

On second thought: it looks more like Canada on the left and 56% on the right.

Attached: Amerimutt.png (777x544, 44K)

Nehlen started publicly shitting the bed, and it turned out his campaign manager was a fat ugly Jew, so it called everything into question.
Not sure if hes actually still trying to do anything in politics. His site is still up, but he hasn't posted anything on Gab that I've seen for quite some time.

Attached: 12854D05-9040-4A12-8DA1-4B7CBF1B769A.jpg (450x450, 21K)

You're not going to get anything other than honeypot/CIA/FBI/Jew accusations here. why not ask on their websites?

*QUUEEEEEEFFFFF*

Told you Nehlen was
>hey Rabbi, watcha doin

Attached: Tikki Clayton.jpg (640x793, 55K)

Wrong, kike.

>(((HAARETZ)))
>1 Post from an Israeli propaganda website

Attached: 1508687721657.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

>Literally cannot speak in anything but memes

Jesus christ.

That's some impressive Chewing. It also reminds me of the good old times. When Murica was already non-white, but at least not quite as Jewed.

AHAHAH! Le Gen Z fart meme. Soh funney.

Attached: GenZNiggers.jpg (1536x2056, 1.37M)

Holy moly bajoly..

Who is that girl?

>red pill me on X
>irrelevant, attention-grabbing image
>I was somehow completely unable to do basic research!
>Name-dropping and faking interest isn't viral marketing, is it?
Hi, CTR.

DailyStormer and TRS supported Patrick Little while pretending they weren't. Why? Because that's what Jews do. They lie.

Attached: little-Rhodes-maymay.jpg (2913x3000, 1.42M)

I don't think Nehlen was controlled op, he wasn't exactly a Gas The Kikes type. Hes a devout fundie Christian type that believes in converting Jews to Christ.
Maybe his heeb was a Christian, or claimed to be, so Nehlen trusted him. Still it looked terrible to everyone and that was pretty much the last straw for his support base.

He definitely was in over his head, posting memes he didn't understand just because he thought they'd win him credit with the WN and associated audiences. He ended up posting some reddit tier shit that was factually incorrect which is never good optics either. He pretty much self destructed when he had a glimmer of hope as his popularity was soaring.

He was banned from gab, and apparently the jew quit.

Rage after Storm. You might know her from Three Holes and a White Stud, or her other gem Blueballing in Kansas - Wheat Fields on Fire

Attached: Kick Vee.jpg (400x552, 93K)

Oh, thats right. Didn't he dox Hunter Wallace?

>You can literally see her slit.
Barely. I didn't want to look too closely cause I was afraid it might be a nut sack. btw you're super gay for looking.

You forgot 1 post by that ID.

My thoughts on that thot exactly.
I want sauce OP.

That's not rage.

That's clearly not her, retard.

based sniff posters

>no face in the shadow of the door crack to make me shit bricks when I see it.

>girl
I don't know how to tell you this, user...

Attached: 2ce41bdc83ec1fb93c4df129892af8c0.jpg (251x241, 10K)

Ricky Vaughn, he was on Hunter Wallace's side.

Right, I almost forgot that had happened. Theres been too much autistic bullshit going on for me to keep track of. Its a huge waste of time with little benefit to follow.
I've got a family and a job to deal with. People who are supposed to be fighting for White interests starting petty internet feuds is something I can't keep up to date with. At least the rank and file in IE are upstanding people, despite their prior management issues.

Every group just has some trash people they need to throw out and move on. My militia never has any of this gay drama.

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

> wrong
I was in literally all of the fucking little threads exposing you civicucks

> h-he found us out pedes!

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water often. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was awaken by the feeling that someone was above me. I opened my eye to see that Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven, what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds. I yelled to Mike that Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fat fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks down and pinned me down onto the cold concrete floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his pants off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him a TRS labeled Water Bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter with the pool water. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Fatherland poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their penis to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth. Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Yeti Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was far more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell out Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.

Is that rage after storm?

All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700 speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers. McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his seamen. As my asshole twitched Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20 minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out of the car when we arrive at my motel. Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out You do know that you're still a virgin right Hahahaha? He then played this song
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

based

Attached: VeQ2v8O.jpg (740x400, 179K)

/thread
also he meant White Zionist as in zionism for white people, not an actual zionist you fucking moron.

Wait
Is that rage after storm?

>of touch with what people will listen to
t. 1.4%
You fucking suck Pat

what a cutie.

captcha: coon valley lutheran church signpost.