Why are there so many Chinese people at university?

Why are there so many Chinese people at university?

I'm an international student too, but when I came here I was under the impression that I would be hanging out with English kids and that 90% of the student body would be English.

Imagine my surprise when it's about 30% Chinese, 20% other Asian and 20% European. What the fuck.

What's the situation like in the US, Aus, NZ and the rest of Europe? I already know Canada is a lost cause.

Attached: graduate.jpg (460x288, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/06/harvard-discrimination-against-asian-american-students-obvious/
jdsupra.com/legalnews/trump-administration-examines-u-s-22446/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because china wont build universities that will be useless in 20 years anyway because of demographic development.

Its the same her

*here

Universities are extremely racist and do everything by racial quotas. Therefore, there must be lots of chinks there because there are lts of chinks in the world.

chinese are renowned cheats even in education so a chinese uni degree doesn't carry the prestige of a european/american degree

Chinese are still chinese. Smart and sharp.
Whites are degenerated, decades of garbage in their heads.

Why would they be useless when more and more people are entering the middle class?

It costs more for foreign students
So the university makes more money
Meanwhile they as tax subsidized so Americans are paying for the college to make more money accepting foreigners which means less Americans get accepted

Those are the children of chinas nee middle class, instead of founding new unis themself china just send them to germany or the UK.

>Smart and sharp.

The guys from Hong Kong and Singapore are pretty OP tbqh.

>Good English
>Pretty social
>Diligent af
>Smart
>Empathetic

I can see a lot of them getting far in life. On the other hand, the mainland Chinese from what I can see are a bit too insular to make it in the UK, which is probably why they all go back to China once they graduate.

Are there a lot of Chinese in German Universities as well? 0_o

Why would they go to Germany when the language is really hard haha

Same situation here in Australia, especially in University of Sydney. Most asians are studying commerce, accounting or actuarial studies. We get about 20-30% asians, 10 % poos and the rest (((white)))

Attached: 1525059414969.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Let me guess, you're at a London uni? Or Manchester? The only white u is are places like Exeter and York

You have most lectures in english and french as well.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Just so you know, that's a borderline confusing use of the casual "you." I wouldn't make a habit of doing that.

because chinks are too stupid to start a business, so they have to get jobs working for someone else's
read mein kampf. asians are culture carriers, not culture creators.

lol i know what you mean
i did a master at (((LSE))) and in my class of 120 we had 3 english people
rest half european and half east asian
(only 1 black person)

Because Asians in general see Western style education as a gift from God. And you won't see them majoring in useless subjects. They aren't worried about touchy-feely BS and go straight for the respected money making subjects

>Why are there so many Chinese people at university?
Well, gee wilikers, Batty-man... let me see...

>U.S. population make-up of Jews
2%
>U.S. Jewish population vs. Israel
7M vs. 6.5M
>Harvard student make-up
27%
>the "1%" [richest] make-up
43%
>political donation make-up
75~90%
>U.S. political bias towards Zionist policies
99.999%...

>inb4 muh_jews.meme before reading up on Baghdadi Jews / Opium trade into China / Skull and Bones Society / Ladman Document / the Rothschild letter / Treaty of Versailles...

Attached: chingjews copy.png (887x1569, 1024K)

I guess China is to backwards to build their own universities

We charge foreigners twice as much as Canadians. It has turned into a racket like any other business. Why teach 10 whites to math when you can make twice as much by teaching 10 chinks the same thing?

he phrased it like he would do in german, mulatto spic

It's the same everywhere.
The chinese are a plague

Why use the second person in that situation? Or do you think I misinterpreted it?

billions of people.
parents apply strict discipline to kids to get good grades.
t.asian kid that was beat using belts throughout school for every grade below 'A'

>kikes are renowned cheats even in education

Yeah, the same shit happens over here. University of Illinois, for instance, charges nearly 3x as much for foreign students who gladfully pay it. They don't give a shit about American students

no, you didn't misinterpret, but he's speaking german to you even though he uses english. it would be ok to use sencond person in this situation if you'd speak german.

Oh ok 0_o. That's so strange how they have French and English lectures in Germany lol. What next, Swedish lectures in Peru haha.

kek most of the chinks in my university (and it's one of the best in the country for the field I work in) act like sloppy hooligans one step short of the classic all-American college experience.

Can you give me a literal German translation? Really, I was only commenting that it's dangerously ambiguous in English, which of course is not German.

>situation like in aus
My alma matter was informally called the University of Beijing, Sydney campus.

That should tell you everything you need to know.

based redpill pasta
imagine being a newfag and reading this for the first time...what feelings and thoughts would be running through your head as this paragraph cuts through the ZOG brainwashing like a hot knife through butter, creating new neural pathways, new possibilities for the future, it literally opens up your mind.

>I'm an international student too
>0_o
The real question is why is every fucking Anglo flag on this board a poo in the loo now.

>read mein kampf. asians are culture carriers, not culture creators.
You didnt actually read anything by Hitler did you? You are just another LARPing nigger are you?

But Jack Ma though

Oh wow, one chink out of how many billion?

I kinda want to learn German. Is there a difference between Austrian German and like German German?

There's a lot of very smart and wealthy Chinese entrepreneurs. The thing I notice with Jack though is he is very personable and a lot less robotic than the other ones.

>You have most lectures in english and french as well.
>Du hast die meisten Vorlesungen auf Englisch und Französisch ebenso.
literally google translate but I added the as well part to it

fuck off nigger we're full

I'm pretty wealthy so I wouldn't settle in any place for long. I get the um 'travel bug' pretty easily and I like to move around a lot.

I'm self financing myself here in the UK for instance, which costs me altogether around £25,000 a year but when I finish I think I'll go abroad somewhere. Maybe the US or Germany for a bit, then move again.

all that doesn't stop you from being a self defending cuck

Sure, I could have done Google translate as well, but if we're talking about a difference in convention between one language and another, then it's much more instructive to get a human touch on it.

Strangely enough, reading that in German (my German is very poor, but I can read it a little bit) makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

school record falsifying is a big thing in china

Cause they're genetically modifying 200 IQ gooks and sending them overseas to mock us. Meanwhile our IQs are dropping.

Attached: brainlet crying.jpg (205x246, 9K)

its hilarious witnessing the pathetic mental gymnastics chinks/poos employ to dissuade White people from purging the locust invasion

>oy vey my shekels!
Perhaps unsurprisingly the Jewish landlords here love renting out to chinks. They just rake in the mainland money and chinks are a little bit dirty and unkempt but don't cause problems and they keep up outward appearances.

A lot of them are spies, that steal the STEM material from western university's. The western university's don't care, because their motivated by money more so than education.

TLDR:

IQ arguments when discussing blacks and hispanics. "Emotional IQ" when speaking of asians and the Jews.

nationalreview.com/2018/06/harvard-discrimination-against-asian-american-students-obvious/

same here
most are trying to learn how to be human

you idiot, its cause they pay to go there

AMERICA FOR THE BEANERS
AUSTRALIA FOR THE ABOS
oh right...

if more chinese were like him, china will turn out ok

No they don't. The universities pay them to attend, and then the universities don't get much in the way of donation money down the road.

Maybe it works differently in your country.

because its cheaper and they can bring their knowledge back home to copy

>What's the situation like in the US, Aus, NZ and the rest of Europe? I already know Canada is a lost cause.
The chinks at my school are all bourgeoisie. They no lie all drive M5s and Gallardos, throw out/ give away Louis Vuitton belts if they don't fit, and fly away every weekend.

Well the first is that demographics may migrate over time, jeopardizing the potential student attendance of the schools. But I think the more important factor is that new schools don't have valuable college degrees to offer anyone.

There are two major benefits to a university degree:
>1. You gain knowledge
>2. You APPEAR smarter to your social circle, bosses, and FUTURE EMPLOYERS

If you build a school from scratch, the 2nd benefit does not exist for the first 50 years as nobody knows of the university. BUT, if you can go to an established school with a brand name, you will have that benefit. Students would opt to just go to an established school instead of braving a newly created one.

only scholarships are paid by sponsors (typically not the uni), unis rake in money from student fees for international students

if unis were sponsoring every chinese student, they'd be bankrupt and the chinese send every teenager overseas

We're talking graduate students here, right? So, in other words, the universities are just Jewish yentas making bank off of pulling in students to be trained to work at companies or government jobs or whatever, right?

Now, here's the problem with chinese. They're not going to come back and give money to the university to build more buildings and name things after themselves the same way that the Jews do. That's where the business model is going to collapse out, and that's what the high-level Jews are doing so that there's a technology transfer out to Chyna where it's completely lawless so they can move all their industry over there next and crush the white parasites.

yes there are plenty of chinese at universities in germany.

>We're talking graduate students here, right?
>the business model is going to collapse
The problem is the increasing number of Chinese grad profs who only accept Chinese grad students. Grad school admissions, like undergrad, is not a meritocracy.

Nah bra. We have a program for chinese where they go to scgool in china for 3 years then come to america for 2 years and get a bachelors and masters. Their parents pay something like a quarter million all together for this program.

What university is this? I think the admissions department would have a lot of explaining to do for the parents.

top kek
That's so Jewish. Is this a reputable university or some kind of China mill?

>What university is this?
No single school is solely culpable.

California here. I basically don't see white couples. It's fucking over for white people here just trigger the San Andreas fault line and build a wall

Name it, faggot. Profs are selecting whom to admit? I don't think so. I think they're supposed to choose among who the university admits.

Or is this how they're running things these days?

Nobody cares about california. That's where we dump off the students after they get degrees so they can live in shoe boxes just to scrape by on Google salaries.

Last one I knew who went there was literally a nigger and honestly not very smart, but apparently an affirmative action job so the university could brag about its quotas.

The Chinese give universities a fuck ton of money.
>jdsupra.com/legalnews/trump-administration-examines-u-s-22446/

kind of depressing since I'm now just a lowly neet, I'll never be good enough to even interact with these people

>watch boomer college movies where everyone is white and having the time of their lives
>finally get to college, super excitedly
>60% of the student body is either Chinese, Korean or Indian
>can't relate to them at all, basically insect people
Universities keep chasing that international student money

That's not even how to greentext, you fucking mong. You don't even know how giving to universities works because it's culturally different from your chinkhole.

Why are you sperging out?

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 31K)

>tfw stuffy Indians are playing cricket on the lawn
>nigger puts a clipping speaker outside so he can breakdance to flute rap
>1,000,000,000 chinks slow-walk all over the place worse than they drive, indisinguishable from how niggers have no self-awareness and mill about and loiter at ever turn
>fat ugly white girls making a stink about how capitalism has failed
>jews reciting 6,000,000 names and lighting candles on holocaust day
This is the absolute state of higher education.

Because I have to deal with this shit

It's crazy how similar the situation is at just about every big university in America these days, you hit the nail on the head completely

>Graduate high school 4 years ago, was interested in international language and culture, picked a school with a diverse student body intentionally

>Orientation was a blast, lots of Americans of different ethnicities

>Turns out international students have different orientation days

>Come the first week, two Chinese roommates I can barely communicate with

>Go to involvement fair
>No clubs exist for fun, all are volunteer organizations or *insert race* student association

>Go to seminar class
>Mostly Chinese students that refuse to participate because they barely speak enough English to understand what's being said, whole class discussion is carried by me and two friends bullshitting with the grad TA

I just want to go back to my red state. At least I'm graduating next may

What did you major in? To be honest when I was an undergrad it was pretty much just other people from around the country and that was was a good learning experience because I had only really known what it was like in my part of the country.

But at least I didn't get half a milion dollars into debt for some meme degree going nowhere while all the foreigners and Jews were laughing their way back to the bank.

I thought affirmative action was a thing?

I kind of support it given this scenario.

Same in the US, Unis have been reoriented towards foreigners over natives, part of the Obama legacy.

Chink students are especially dangerous, they take that education straight back to China and keep natives out of seats causing a new kind of brain drain.

I'm in CompEng, so it's worse now that I'm deeper in, but a lot of them are my friends now since it's a small Dept.

It's a good experience for sure, I do feel a lot more aware of the world around me, which was my intention. I even want to do grad school abroad, but in a specific English speaking program

You haven't heard? The chinks want affirmative action gone. They don't want to be passed over for American university spots in favor of white people, never mind niggers.

Basically if the globalists have their way white men won't be able to go to a decent university, period.

Been around Chinese students for a decade, they absolutely do major in bullshit subjects - social work, psych, etc

What the fuck is "CompEng?" Don't tell me that's Compositional English or something. Is it Comptuer Engineering?

Most universities are infested with Chinese yea.

I think the idea is that everyone wants Japanese but can't get them so they get Chinese because its "close enough" even though most Chinese are dumber than a bag of dogshit

RED ALIERT
RUSSIAN BOT DETECTED
I REPEAT RED ALERT
THIS IS A CODE 26
RUSSIAN BOT DETECTED
CODE 26
ALL HANDS ON DECK

Yea I've heard about that. It seemed like whites and asians were both against it so spics and niggers couldn't join freely, which I liked. But I guess it really benefits more chinks than whites in the end.
those are usually asian-americans

Yeah computer engineering, I'd hope compositional English wasn't mostly chinese

Just to be honest witchu if i saw "computational engineering" on your resume I'd be all like
>why don't you have a seat and tell me what computational engineerin means to you exactly

Education is business. International students pay 12k a year plus they fill apartments, buy shit and play the tourist on the weekends after we "educate" them most are bored as fuck and want to return home, the other half were denied PR cards because they didn't graduate or didn't fill a form out properly or worked more than 20 hrs a week. The funniest thing in college is meeting Koreans and Chinese kids in Ontario who feel scammed into coming to Canada to get permanent residence who are living in shitty houses with 6 other chinese kids, for 700 a month and paying tonnes just to get by. They quickly realize that after a few instagram posts the facade wears off and they realize the huge huge mistake the y actually made. The indian kids in college love it though, I guess when you shit outside your front door back home and see toilets everywhere in Canada they realize its the better life.

NZ, a ton of chinks, kor and viet international students. All from money. They were all pretty cool and chill when I was at Uni.

Its problematic because there are as a percentage of global population more living wealthy chinks with high IQ kids then there are Caucasians in North America, and or chinks abroad who have access to Western schools. The issue is already bad enough in Toronto where the chinks are a majority in some areas.

Also the population roll over in Toronto and Vancouver is crazy, not even two fucking decades and half of Toronto is a chink infested territory.

Attached: 1501152269972.png (1280x2652, 3.44M)

Same here buddy. It even creates a weird atmoqphere where the abc (australian born chinese) are somehow chauvinistic and speak with a thicker aussie accent to compensate. Fuck mainlander cunts

It's just an Electrical Engineering degree with chip and CPU design courses. Not too wild or memey. I dont do much math or physics and just get to do design work more than anything else. It's mad comfy without the sweaty neckbeards in computer science

they pay full foreign tuition, buddy boy. universities are a business.

I see. I'm an EE guy myself. What's your background in material science engineering?

You kept ordering a rice burger at Imperial Chinese Restaurant laundromat and liquor store. They had children dumbasses.

These robots are a meme.

>12k a year
Lmao what fucking community college is that? Try 30k+, or the rule is 4x normal fees

>gooks are smart, that's why they have to go to foreign schools

Attached: confused.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

Also, most of Uni is white then asian. Were still a white nation despite constant government mandated and funded racism/diversity.

They're learning how to pick rice

It would have helped immensely if white women hadn't started refusing to learn to cook edible around 1968.

Jacinta's working on that.

>wmen hadn't started refusing to learn to cook edible around 1968.
oh oy vey
how can you say t6hat
oy vey we went through holocaust and now you say this?
oy, you meshinge, why would you sat that
you putz, nobody wants you!
oy vey!