We need an external enemy

With all this civil war talk and retardation of that sort, we need a new external enemy. Who should it be.
>Inb4 Israel, I agree but they're too small
I nominate China

Attached: military.jpg (1500x1000, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7B-nlmdX0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews within and outside

why do we need an external enemy?

I meant, we as in America
After 9/11, we were united in our hatred of the muslim menace, they didn't do it but no one knew that at the time. Point is that we had an external enemy to unite against. I think we're going to need that again.
btw, I wouldn't pick you, majority white and too many nukes.

Mankind only has one enemy. After he is gone there wont be any more civil wars or wars

You're right but at the same time that would in itself cause a civil war in America. I like my home, man.

I think we shpuld just go back to what works. there is no reason this century cant have a decades long cold war with Russia.

Checkin' dem trips
It could work, good for tech development as well. Not a fan of the chance of going hot, though.

Israel and Jews in general. There's plenty of Jews to create a real enemy out of them.

you do realise that's the american policy since the formation of the us?
if you're not at war you would desintegrate

India

jews

We have more than enough internal enemies to busy ourselves with. It will take a whole decade to remove and punish them. But if you asked these enemies of the state what they would rather we do, they would tell you that we need an external foe to fight.

Do you really want a civil war?
We can win politically without that. While everyone is busy looking the other way, we stack the courts, deport illegals and institute nationwide voter ID.

The greatest threat to the American people lies within, not on the outside.

Attached: ineFxN6.jpg (1923x1387, 420K)

To justify that war budget. Dont worry, they'll come up with something.

Nah. The commies we have should go first. Only then can we return to true greatness.

Attached: bitches.png (741x496, 187K)

Interesting answer
Why?

Oy vey Ivan, they're onto you !

california

Those packs are bigger than some of those Marine recruits

>Who should it be.
Mexico, China, Pakistan, Germany, Brussels.

The enemy is the old tyrannies run by pedophiles and satanists. Getting rid of them would be a worthy challenge.

When you have a choice between killing an enemy or a traitor pick the traitor.

>Getting rid of them would be a worthy challenge.
To do that, would be to kill banks.
I don't think our society has what it takes to see that through.

Self fulfilling prophecy. Are you European? Do you not have any instincts of a warrior at all?

Canada is perfect and also panama for the canal. Its like a ripe pear on a tree just give it shake .

Sicario 2 has you covered combine Islamic terrorism and the war on drugs. Perfect false flag.

Bring it on you cunts.

Attached: IMG_2385.jpg (150x150, 33K)

Our weaker selves.

Historically Europeans are the only people with instincts of a warrior.

>Do you not have any instincts of a warrior at all?
Stuck in a society that blacklists you for it. I will survive anything, no matter how bad it is. Adaptation is what I do, better than any human you'll ever come into contact with.

So you kill such a society, work to destroy it then.
Why do our people bend to the wills of pencil neck intelligence agencies? They aren't warriors. Even their military are weak, with poor training.

I see no reason why Europeans can't uncuck. We just need the will.

>I nominate China
They are too big desu. You either nuke them and then you are again without an enemy, or everything just gets fucked.

Attached: il_fullxfull.821677105_r6b7.jpg?version=0.jpg (1500x991, 276K)

>Work to destroy it then.
I'm tired of destroying, I'm going about it a different way.
>Why do our people bend to the wills of pencil neck intelligence agencies?
Faith in authority. They're questioning blind faith, though. Shallow lies don't float anymore.

>demanding that we be belligerent retards and go pick a fight with people we have no quarrel with and can't possibly win when we have hordes of enemies within in need of exterminating

Fuck off you ZOG-loving kike.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

It has to be Israel or Switzerland, probably both. Any other war and the international bankers controlling israel and switzerland just profit off our military industrial complex.

Attached: Death to the Union.gif (360x270, 3M)

A different way? The cowardly way of deception? You really think you're going to outsneak the kikes?

fuck you i don't let's fight about it

>The cowardly way of deception?
No, mirroring. Showing them their angles.
How else do you convert an enemy that has no knowledge of their involvement?

The war mongering amerigolem boomers are bloodthirsty again it seems. Why so eager to fight for a conflict not related to you in any kind thousand of miles away from your home in an arid shithole.
Also stop memeing around, there will be no civir war, both sides are composed by spineless faggots who will never do anything to eachother because that would imply getting out of their hyperconsumerist confort zone. Take away their daily facebook/twitter, tv and spotify and the average Joe wouldn't be able to even breathe.

All leftists wherever they are in any form. They are already your enemy since they are intent on destroying your culture, your family, your country and you!

>We need some bugyman to distract people from our internal problems!!!

We already have an external enemy that hacked our last election, but you don't want to admit it.

You hacked yourselves.

Attached: badgoy.png (819x632, 101K)

Dank memes

This is some new kind of kikery?

>Country is barely holding their shit toghether
>Start shit with powerful nation, will need draft.
>Leftyfags start rioting for srafts and waving chink flags
>Now you are in civil and foreign war.

Either legit 4D Chess or next level retardation

youtube.com/watch?v=k7B-nlmdX0g

Attached: Russian Civil War .jpg (700x487, 67K)

>Leftyfags start rioting for srafts
you mean like Trump?

> I nominate China
Sounds like an important decision, maybe consult with Israel first?

Attached: 857340.jpg (409x409, 57K)

We'll be at war with the Cartels soon enough.