This is why Poland is safe country

youtu.be/WzfPVQJ8C2g

Dominik Tarczyński from Law and Order party says Poland is safe because they don't have Muslims.

He was asked how many Muslims did Poland take. He replied 0. At the same time though Poland took 2 million Ukrainians. But it turned out, the Ukrainians arent that big a trouble compared to Muslims. Most have been living without doing crimes.

The British Channel 4 interviewer reminded the Pole that these are racist attitudes towards Muslims. The Pole said, this is what Polish people want, no Muslims and then the Law and Order party gets to stay in power because they promise there will be no Muslims.

Attached: kinga.jpg (623x942, 270K)

baste

i'd pay good money to see her take a big african cock. are there any BLACKED girls who look like her?

Poland will have left the EU by 2022.

>it's another Poland dicksucking thread
Poles don't hate Muslims, they have plenty of Lipka Tatar Muslims who are based and nationalistic. They don't want brown immigrants, that's all.

No muslims, no problems...
Who'd a thought that would happen???

>mfw kingaposting

Attached: kinga feeelz.jpg (630x395, 43K)

Attached: 1515028961656.jpg (600x600, 55K)

t. kinga cutting her leg while shaving made national news here

Attached: kinga nogi.jpg (640x960, 179K)

Imagine having a country full of people like that and then letting in niggers. It's unimaginable.

Stay strong Poland.

Law and Justice. Your translation is incorrect.

What is the outlook of Poland as far as keeping non-whites out? Are the race realists gaining ground or losing it?

His defiant tone is based af...now if they get rid of their anti-Russian silliness they could accomplish great things.

>they have plenty of Lipka Tatar Muslims
10 is not plenty

>mfw

Attached: kingasm.jpg (448x1024, 119K)

She looks great, but can she clean toilets?

There's some video online where the Lipka Muslims want to leave Poland because they're scared which would be amazing, fuck off back to the Caucus

Attached: kinga dupa.jpg (493x660, 95K)

We just hate Muslims, white, black, purple, doesn't matter.
We actually like cool niggas and asians who work hard and learn our szeleszczące głoski. They just need to prove themselves.

>The British Channel 4 interviewer reminded the Pole that these are racist attitudes towards Muslims
>muslim is a race and not a violent political ideology
why is UK massmedia such lying trash?

Don't give them the option. Just get a group of men to throw them out.

Oh, so you'll be extinct in 50 years, I see.

>le toilet cleaner lel
You want me to out you? Fine, back when gommunism fell a shitload flooded to clean toilets. But there was something interesting. The toilets were never dirty. We wondered why, and all we had to go on was your shit „inspection“ ledge (German toilets have a ledge where shit falls on). This is what every Krauthäuptel smells like an outhouse. They always claim it’s for health reasons, to inspect your shit. But every Polack remembers their German sheissenschlucker cherry getting popped, that first time when you walked in on a Kraut kneeling making wild feral sounds while intermittently whispering "Wir Schaffen Das!" in front of the Porcelein Throne ferociously eating and smearing shit all over themselves... then when they realize the Pole has caught them in their primal form they look at you with wide eyes, and we finally understand the unspoken contract. We pretended to clean your toilets by sitting on the impeccably clean toilets so they could feel superiour, when we really knew what the deal was but played along because the Krautbucks were gute.

They pretended to pay us, and we pretended to work, but really it was hush money.

>the more you know about krauts

Attached: german marriage proposal.jpg (443x232, 25K)

non whites are never cool and foreigners are never based, kys (((pole)))

Who is this qt3.14?

>t. butthurt polack

>butthurt
>butt

You Sheissenschluckers are literally fucking obsessed with feces and anal sex.

Attached: average german couple.jpg (673x579, 74K)

U appear to be irked?

Attached: IAMFINE.jpg (601x508, 94K)

This qt3.14159265358797 is Kinga Duda, the Polish Princess (daughter of President).

Attached: kinga buty.jpg (639x960, 171K)

Amazing. Poland will lead the next crusade.

I am sure that behind close doors V4 and allies are preparing for the eventuality that there is no hope for Western Europe anymore. But Poland will not be in a good position thanks to the stupid anti-Russian game of PiS...no geo-political space in the East. Orban is much much wiser.

god damn those are some nice legs and a tight body

Man I'd give ANYTHING to hear an English politician talk like that about England. How much he cares for his people, his family and his nation.

t. Kinga will never grind your crotch

Attached: duda.png (301x455, 217K)

princess of Poland

Attached: 0005USSP2RQFU3V7-C122-F4.jpg (815x1220, 157K)

More Kinga Duda pls.

How much for the leetle girl? How much for thee weeemens?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

i'm in love

what about jews though

Attached: poland jews.png (639x945, 698K)

imagine being this butthurt

Attached: poland stronk.jpg (900x900, 251K)

She is literally perfect. What a fucking national treasure. Keep her safe. No Muslims.

Oh my gosh, she is a classy, tasteful lady.

Attached: aph_phoenix_by_ugly_baka_girl.jpg (590x820, 381K)

I would go full Hussar for her, slaughter 1 million shitskins with my bare hands

Attached: duda.jpg (907x515, 58K)

>poland
>country

Attached: soylo-brainlet.jpg (538x474, 122K)

That's disgusting. When I am in Germany I sit in toilets backwards, with my legs wide open against the wall. That way the shit can make its way into the water.

she's 1/4 jewish

Attached: 1530330009171.jpg (418x475, 34K)

my dick would probably explode

>get ready for the inevitable Krauts touting the benefits of the "shit inspection ledge"

Attached: ADVANCED POLISH TOILETOLOGY.jpg (750x739, 81K)

Attached: poland.jpg (550x526, 216K)

Attached: kinga-duda-na-zaprzysiezeniu-jak-wygladala_24464279.jpg (625x891, 67K)

meme this

>caring that poles are the hybrid kikes
oy vey comes from polish o jej

Attached: average polka.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

wtf this is racis

poland is half jewish

Attached: poland marek.png (1040x245, 54K)

Polandbro, I am ready to go full Hussar with you guys for nothing except for making our continent great again!

Attached: 1529612663980.png (599x719, 141K)

Fucking based.
I thought Poland was just a country full on plumbers and white niggers but I'm thinking differently now.

Attached: monaco_2.jpg (300x170, 13K)

based croatbro, just get along with serbs for once, seriously

kosovo needs to be cleansed and albania pushed into the sea

pic related

Attached: duda halo.jpg (471x800, 130K)

best of luck m8

U.S-Poland alliance when?

Attached: 1499623814107.jpg (400x320, 73K)

fucking this

Poland is historically Jewish, so it doesn't shock me the powers that be are preventing the arabs from shitting it up.

>JUST act
>requiring Poles to get VISAs but not tanned Germans

Attached: wojtek beer.jpg (620x413, 65K)

God bless Poland.

Hat off sirs we respect you.

Poland is not a safe country, it's a dying country.

Everyone leave there, to the point there is not enough workforce for the minimum that need to be done.

Poland is fucked from the day they decide to be independant from Russia.

Get rid of the coalburners & niggers first, then I'll agree it's safe

>tfw you save your homeland from miscegenation

Attached: Dw2ri7a3d1x4VDNuMEquUMSNahz7qS4K.jpg (2532x3885, 3.03M)

>Grzesiek

Attached: kinga wtf.jpg (1630x1130, 695K)

Hi

Cleanse yourself part kike.

holy shit 2532x3885

are you a Polish papparazi?

Attached: wojtek cute.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Calm down Janiusz, obv. it was a joke.

>t. cleaner

source?

>stay jelly

Attached: kinga czarna.jpg (429x500, 21K)

Poland is based

Is this the new sniff posting?

they have a history of accepting them, not being jewish itself. it's historically catholic
retard

Balkan Muslims are not the same as arab muslims. They are assimilated.

Correct. They just live their lives.

I’m half shitteranean and I just want to live somewhere white. Family all white, country degrading. Stay strong polanderas.

no it's what poles experience daily when they think about krauts, baguettes and bongs being BTFOd by mudshits daily and you haven't seen a single shitskin in weeks

its like a spontaneous mini orgasm where the eyes roll in the back of the head from muscle relaxation while eyelids close for same reason and the head tilts

Attached: duda kawa.jpg (2460x1641, 1.71M)

Baby face

based toilet cleaner

shut up Szymon and come repopulate the white race with me

Attached: gf-S2Uz-j92r-zpow_kinga-duda.jpg (2506x3652, 1.59M)

papparazi confirmed

how many 4K Ultra HD Kingas do you have?

Attached: sweat.jpg (426x341, 29K)

Kys

Attached: kekwashere.png (1310x736, 3.68M)

>you

Attached: 1530191249795.jpg (994x745, 162K)

hahahaha. I get it now. You're jewish!

I would let her sit on my sceptre.

Attached: utter confusion.png (600x512, 298K)

those digits

Attached: 6b52acb65fd6b4dd0b07896b4deb76d7.jpg (2720x1530, 325K)

That horrible woman.

Every single polak has Jewish ancestry, the average being anywhere from 3-10%. Kike.

>This is why Poland is safe country
You're missing an indefinite article in there, mongoloid. It's "a safe country".

Send her to London then. All polish girls in London get the bbc

what's exactly wrong with that sentence?

They write better than most of our college graduates.

Do Dems and Media have anything other than "Das Racist"?

Shit has been screamed so much that it's really becoming noise. Imagine giving a fuck if someone called you "raycis" when you're trying to protect you and yours.

seriously are you a paparazzi or just really good at googling things