Mixed Age Relationships

Is hooking up with cougars and MILFs harmful for men in society?

Is there a place you can meet them that’s not degenerate?

Attached: 4F7FD7F5-D9F8-4C18-B48D-A8BDFEE9473C.jpg (1200x1683, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5904365/Sarah-Paulson-43-enjoys-intimate-LA-date-night-girlfriend-Holland-Taylor-75-theater.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, but I recently learned about this couple. barfffff

Attached: GettyImages-586857106.jpg (620x754, 80K)

Wait, for real?

XP

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5904365/Sarah-Paulson-43-enjoys-intimate-LA-date-night-girlfriend-Holland-Taylor-75-theater.html

I meet milfs in outdoor malls and they give me hang jobs but I only like the ones with big milks

Attached: 1530387487412.jpg (599x803, 100K)

I haven’t gone to outdoor malls in a while. I figure it’s a good place to meet lonely women tho

I got an offer from a 40-year old blonde woman last week to be her fuck-buddy. in good shape, too. but really I find this kind of relationship to be depressing. better to find a teenager or girl in her early 20s to be my girlfriend and make a family with her hopefully.

if you really need sex so bad, why not have it with a younger girl that is prettier? imagine how people would judge you for fucking an older woman instead of a younger one.

devil's advocate:
well, because the 40yo has no illusions about what you she is to you, and is happy for the attention. if she's already had children the last thing she wants to do is have your baby. if you can keep it casual then it's a win/win.
I wish I had done something like that when I was in my 20s, so I could have had regular sex without fucking my life up with a needy age-appropriate girl. I lost a lot of productivity and creative energy and income because I was lonely and got involved with drama.

(cont'd)
... whereas if I had focused on my career and self-development, I would have much higher value now and it would be the perfect time to start a family with a pretty young thing (because I'm very much over chasing girls). but I pissed away those opportunities by looking for love at too young an age.

degenerate. besides spreading MORE std's fucking women beyond childbearing age who your are not married to might as well be masterbation.

Attached: 1529305666389.gif (401x273, 497K)

young men need a home, a wife, children, and some way to protect and provide for them. modern civilization does not provide them with that. this defect will eventually be corrected.

What if you wrap up user jr?

did you fall in love with the handjob lady at the massage parlor?

I think the bible forbids it.

France.

Never been to one. Anyone been to an Asian massage parlor?

I’ve thought of going, but I don’t want stings or stds. Besides, i feel bad about exploiting trafficked women.

Story?

In short: yes.

Men should be going after fertile women. If they don't, the birthrate drops (as it has).

However, if a man is impotent, that's a different story. There are plenty of older women that I'd be interested in if I wasn't able to have kids. But there's an increased likelihood of imbalance in such a relationship. There's a higher likelihood of relationship satisfaction occurring if you are the same age or older than your woman.

Then again, if you're not able to have kids, there are plenty of single mothers with kids that need dads.

Cougars with a career/profession are great if like me you don't want to spend every fucking waking second with someone.

But yes if you want kids it's not a good option.

Time to share with you guys the time I had the opportunity to slam a milf.
>be me
>have mommy issues
>always wanted to bang a milf
>at work one day
>pretty decent looking milf comes in
>looks to be in her early 40s
>I'm the only one working
>she's asking for suggestions of what alcohol to buy because she's bummed her cat just died
>not even hitting on her just giving her suggestions
>she asks me for a hug
>I oblige and think nothing of it as she leaves
>couple days later
>she comes back in
>gives me her number
>a couple days later I go over
>she lives in a trailer park
>not a good sign
>she immediately starts getting me drunk
>I know where this is going
>she goes to the bathroom to get ready
>I'm just kind of wandering around in her bedroom looking at photos
>see a peculiar looking young melanin enriched gentleman next to her in one photo
>she comes out
>I ask her who it is
>she tells me it's her son
>starts giving me this story about how the town racists harassed her and her son for years
>she starts getting irritated with me because she can tell I'm getting ready to leave
>she yells at me, "why can't you just fuck me like a normal guy, you'll regret it if you don't"
I tell her I'm just going outside to take a piss
>piss on her flowers and disappear into the night
I was pissed that she was a coal burner and denied me my dream to fuck a milf, but I don't take sloppy seconds from niggers. Call me a weirdo but I'm kind of proud I was able to actually say no. I don't think most men even if you're Jow Forums would have that self control.

I know it’s kinda bad, but why do women getting defensive when they’re outed as coal burners make me laugh so hard?

>imagine how people would judge you

Only faggots and women care about the opinions of others.

I go to an AMP to get a footjob every month. They're a lot more safe than people think,

t. 30 y/o boomer

Do you get discounts for other services if you frequent them for above the counter reasons

what the fuck is a hang job ?

there's a guy on Jow Forums who's in a relationship with a granny in her late 60s. She's fit and pretty hot looking for her age. It was always a fantasy of mine, and though it's unconventional, I don't think it's necessarily harmful or degenerate or whatever.

Depends on if they like you. They should be cheap enough to not even need discounts though

>he doesn't get hang jobs from hot MILFS
lmaoing at your life

faggot

Even for the whole nine yards?

Full Service is $150-200 usually. But if you frequent enough for handjobs and stuff they may like you enough for discounts.

Meeting up and having Sex with older women is great.

>not having to live up to the dangers of Thot Roastie hookup culture
>not going to get aids from said thots fucking jamal and other apes
>relations never last the simple one night to one week like fucking roasties
>learn a lot about the past and their way of life
>no risk of STDs for the most part
>no risk of pregnancies
>they're the literal greatest fucks you'll ever have
>kind gentle and gorgeous

If you're not in your 20s fucking a women in her late 40s to early 50s you're doing it wrong.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (197x190, 53K)

I know I did the right thing. Once they go black, we don't want them back.

Where do you find them?

kys
>want to fuck and bailout worthless old roastlets

>>no risk of pregnancies
Why the fuck wouldn't you want to have kids?

I’m 28 and am in a relationship with a 45 yo. She’s not a roastie, doesn’t have social media, doesn’t watch TV, is traditional, looks like a non anorexic (110lbs) Kelly Ripa. Doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink. Just very introverted like me, but not degenerate in anyway.

We both work a lot and have irregular schedules. Our relationship is not public. We basically just cook meals and have sex. Problem is I want to have kids but I really like this women.

I had a relationship with a chick in her late 30s when I was in my early 20s

it's a really bad idea, espeically if they are married/have kids

>why the fuck wouldn't you want to have kids with a woman over 40?

Gee user, I wonder. It's not like the rate of birth defects goes up with age or anything.

I've fucked a few cougars. It's extremely degenerate. If you do it it should be as a last resort.

You burn the coal, you pay the toll

Attached: 1529842239656.png (691x722, 336K)

Older women need love too

Not like women have that problem

Yeah, forgot about that. Older women eat shit.