People dying by the thousand every day of poverty, disease and hunger

>people dying by the thousand every day of poverty, disease and hunger
>*spends $10,000 on JEWellery*

Was capitalism a mistake?

Attached: GREEN (2).jpg (860x655, 192K)

No abandoning our values for shiny things was the mistake.

Rolex dealers, employees, suppliers, salespeople, etc. need to eat too.

Anyone spending that much on a watch is retarded period, regardless of economic system

>>Dindus dying by the thousand every day of poverty, disease and hunger
>>*spends $10,000 on JEWellery*
>Was capitalism a mistake?
>This post was a mistake. SAGE

Attached: 1510865492218.jpg (450x500, 137K)

>assuming I’d give $10000 to spics, niggers & asina rather than myself
>assuming anyone here has $10000 to begin with

You don't have 10k?

>work hard my entire life to build my career and provide for my family
>accumulate enough wealth to get something really nice that can be passed down for generations
>some leftist faggot calls me greedy because niggers are nigging
Ye nah fuck off cunt

Attached: 01F2B868-870D-41C0-957F-97775663B703.jpg (500x652, 56K)

I paid $150 for my Seiko automatic sophomore year of college. 29 still wear it almost daily and am very happy with my thrifty purchase. pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

how many people are actually dying of poverty though

I mean for serious

even people in the slums of Haiti or Kenya aren't exactly starving, they might not be eating as much as they should but they're not exactly starving either

EVEN in the absolute shitholes of the world people still get by, wrap your head around that

>here son Im giving you a 10k watch instead of 10k to put toward a house or fund a start up or something
>Wtf dad

>Greed is good, goyim! Divide yourselves and be individualistic unlike literally every other race out there including our own! Material possessions and large quantities of shekels are all you need to be happy, take it from us!

SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS

Attached: thejew.png (521x434, 144K)

SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS
SAGE JEW POSTS
>SAGE JEW POSTS

Attached: jew.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

You can't sage with an image, retard

>Wanting your genetic progeny to have the best opportunity to succeed and propogate further is jewish trickery
>WHY AREN'T YOU A HIVEMIND REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1473011678538.jpg (500x632, 104K)

>genetic progeny to have the best opportunity to succeed and propogate further
>somehow a watch will help

>Well-made, valuable and convenient intruments aren't advantageous
Let's be honest though: Even if I wanted to buy a solid gold cowboy hat for my children or even myself then it's my right to do so and you can't do shit about it you commie roach.

You aren't providing for your family when you buy useless trinkets, you're being a self-centered retard like Ayn Rand told you to be.

I don't care if you do, it's just retarded.

Commies and Capitalists both get the bullet. Two thoroughly Jewish ideas.

Attached: third position.png (2550x3300, 305K)

So one should look out for others peoples interests?

>Here son, I got you this gif--
>WHY DIDN'T YOU GET HIM A SHOVEL AND SOME PROTEIN BARS INSTEAD WAAAAAAAAH STOP BEING AN INDIVIDUAL

Attached: 22222234.jpg (145x235, 17K)

You should look out for the interests of your family and the extension of your family which is your race. You're part of something greater than yourself.

You can be a proud, shameless kike and parade this around all you like, it won't make you any less of a disgusting bugman.

>complains of jews
>yet suggests capitalism was a mistake, which is what jews always say before they kill your leadership and enslave your population
thanks for stopping by, Moshe

Most creatures have multiple offspring to ensure some reach maturity and survive.

The only thing wrong with humans is we're keeping the shit ones alive for NO FUCKING REASON.

It's cruel and unnatural.

Best answer for sure. It is all about building a legacy that will carry on.

>WHY ARE YOU STILL BUYING NICE THINGS YOU SHOULD JUST BE WORKING WAAAAAH

Attached: 1420366183544.jpg (338x450, 35K)

who are you to tell other people how to use their own money?

Fuck niggers though

you could spend it on the poor and then millions of people can die every day of poverty, disease and hunger
hunger's only cure is to let it run its course

Attached: feed starving niggers breed like rabbits - in chinese.gif (550x1600, 361K)

Also
It helped feed every person that helped its creation then distribution down to the people providing the metal. Get a job

How many times are you going to post this? This is an absolutely useless thread and if you don’t like luxuries then you should move back to India. I hear they don’t even have toilets there. Bye.

Not once did he tell anyone how to spend their money

Fuck off and die you fucking nigger cunt.

You post this thread so much I would have thought you'd know about nicer watches by now.

Rolex is nouveau riche trash. Patek is the normal step up, but there are so many more fantastic brands with handmade movements and advanced complications.

Attached: Lange.jpg (720x520, 177K)

>a lange and my wife's sohne
>swede
Typical.

That's amazing. Well done.

I'd sooner buy an overpriced meme watch than give a dollar to a starving nigger.

It's a watch faggot.

Attached: This fucking thing again.jpg (320x240, 25K)

fucking kek. criminally underrated.

Rolex is vastly overrated.

Earning is deserving. Goes for everything, from watches to living

No, the margins are fucking HUUUUGGGE on watches. There are tons of people making a good living on the insecure watchfags (including me KEK)

omega rocks

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Pic: Watch of the Race War. Cheap, effective, can take abuse and is excellent for making time bombs.

Attached: Relogio-Casio-F91W1YER.jpg (400x400, 16K)

imagine being this sheltered.

>instead of feeding niggers OP bought a computer to post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1527463025177.jpg (640x640, 79K)

When will you realize that wealth is relative?

Me dropping a few grand on something I want is equal to you digging in your couch so you can get some Taco Bell.

It's not our fault you're a poorfag and think a a few grand is "a lot of money".

Get off my lawn you commie cuck.

kek

lets see Paul Allen watch .....

Attached: wNp+1+5e2tPyAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (225x225, 3K)

>Stupid enough to agree with Marx and be poor
>Supposedly intelligent enough to decide for me how my property should be redistributed

Go fuck yourself with a rusty hammer, buddy.

*cringe*
Are you going to hit the Starbucks at 10am on your Patek? You know that you can have more than one watches, right? A Rolex is a perfectly fine sports watch.

I'll pay more in taxes this year than half of you fucks will gross... a lot of which will feed poor commie loser fucks like OP.

all those ppl starve because they are weak and pathetic. they don't even try to survive and thrive.

Yeah but you will still be alone and unloved, no family, no children to carry on your genes.

>I'll pay more in taxes this year than yooooooooo

See what i mean about the insecurity!

fuck yeah Seiko bro!

Good find, thrift stores here suck balls, they are limited and expensive

I bought a couple of Orient Bambinos, super classy, high quality Japanese watches with in-house automatic movements.

Amazing stuff, probably one of the best bang for your bucks when it comes to watches.

Attached: 91kwPqLRG-L._UY445_.jpg (277x445, 32K)

I'm happy with my 300 euro seiko

kek I didn't get it at a thrift store. Found it online during some holiday sale, can't remember what website but it was well discounted and I needed a nicer watch than my G-Shock.

Oh I see why you may have thought I found it at a thrift store now though. Should've said cheap purchase or something.

Materialism is the mistake.