Why do low iq people and right wingers obsess so much about IQ?

I feel like sure IQ is great and all but if true then why in general do super high iq and super low iq people lean to the left? most right wingers are 90-100iq roughly but that's about it everyone below or above is left wing....

Attached: quote-there-is-an-unusually-high-and-consistent-correlation-between-the-stupidity-of-a-given-christo (850x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/50_states_ranked_by_intelligen.html
nypost.com/2015/08/05/three-little-pigs-a-fairy-tale-nightmare-for-nyc-schools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe there is a myth revolving the IQ of the left

Attached: low iq sjw.jpg (640x640, 309K)

the highest iq states literally all of them are all democrat voting states, you can't deny that the facts show the higher the iq the higher chance of voting left

Attached: 5047299_f520.jpg (520x297, 46K)

Attached: IMG_185.jpg (225x224, 11K)

If leftists are so smart how did they lose an election to nazi frogs and an orange man?

That's wrong, al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/50_states_ranked_by_intelligen.html
Don't post pictures, post actual facts with sources. Claiming a higher IQ for liberal states is plainly untrue, California is a perfect example, one of the lowest IQ states and the most liberal state of all. Don't make yourself look low IQ kek

Connecticut
Wisconsin
Kansas
Vermont
Iowa
All conservative states, those are 2-7 on the list. 1 is Massachusetts, a pretty evenly stacked state.

Also Hawaii is the lowest IQ state of all, not 3rd AT ALL kek

the only one that is conservative that you named is kansas and iowa....the others are hard left states or flip states like wisconsin...

I've never had an IQ test but know I've got a higher IQ than most people I've met, even in college. I know this because I've never had to study for anything in my life and can figure out just about any problem intuitively within a short timespan.

That said, people who obsess over an IQ number are literal morons. It doesn't matter what your number is if you can't admit every moment is a learning experience.

Attached: yetimustrub.jpg (323x318, 84K)

what matters is that trump is super pro israel as long as he is pro israel they will allow anyone to get into office

OP's IQ equals the number of responses to his shit thread when it slides off the board

Attached: herbs.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

I was tested for IQ when I was 16 because my school put a few students from each class on some programme, I got 128. Still, remember it. Does it matter? No There is hardly any practical difference between myself any other average person. I vote conservative BTW

Is this a thread about leftist vs conservative IQ or jewish plots faggot?

Nope. Actually the highest IQ results have always been libertarians. Additionally the Harvard test that detailed the IQs of "conservatives" conveniently folded most blacks and hispanics into that group because they're religious.

If you performed a simple test of who voted for whom and their IQs, and controlled for race, you would see a radically different picture.

Because when studying populations, IQ is a great teller of financial success and criminality, two aspects that are important to the betterment of society.

the fact that you quote Christifer Hitchens shows you are low IQ

Attached: 1522815793227.jpg (438x470, 63K)

What the fuck I'm 50 points higher than my state's average

But I'm fucking retarded

Regardless of whats posted itt and what larps people come up with to prove their political team is the bestest and richest, high IQ people know that IQ isnt a meme and can easily recognise high, average and low IQ people in their day to day lives.
What defines liberal ideology is the false premise that all people are equal in potential and capability, yet what youll find when talking to genuinely high IQ liberals (and not meme university level BA liberals) is that they know that isnt really case at all, its blatantly obvious. The equality myth is something theyd like to see exercised through policy for everybody else though, with themselves curiously separated from it, high IQ liberals view the blacks and nigger whites as pets they can train like parrots to repeat the equality for all doctrine. A bit like how the kikes want to see the world organised.
The high IQ on the right recognise that people are different but favour meritocracy. Theres a whole other world the left will never even engage in if you dont flat out accept that somehow all humans are equal in potential, using false IQ distributions to dismiss people who dont accept their doctrine is just cope, as challenging it is out of the question.

Kek that picture is completely uncited and wrong.
California has a noticeably sub-100 average IQ.

Said by a person who must not know much about IQ then.
Then again, Hitchens was an intellectually overrated egalitarian Marxist, so I'm not surprised that he's completely delusional about a psychometric that reveals much of his worldview or belief system is completely wrong, at odds with reality, and not reifiable.

Might want to rethink this one. Chicago is a population of 2.75m out of a 13m population state. I guess all those suburban and rural retards who voted Trump are brining down what would otherwise be a 150 IQ average state.

Attached: 76jtk6.jpg (960x568, 148K)

aren't those blue states actually some of the dumbest? not a shit post?

one of the NE states for example was passing students in highschool based on elementary level exams (again not a shit post), so their numbers aren't even releveant anymore until they unfuck their school system.

nypost.com/2015/08/05/three-little-pigs-a-fairy-tale-nightmare-for-nyc-schools/

1st grade schoolwork in 11th grade, the absolute state of New York

idk but from what I feel is that the inner cities are democrat heavy, rich white suburbs are democrat and hick and poor rural towns are republican