Marrakeshgate (EU borders expanded to Africa)

On May 2nd , all relevant European and African countries signed something called Marrakesh Political Declaration made by group called Rabat process which among its objectives has

>Objective 3: Promote regular migration and mobility, especially of young people and women, between Europe and North, West and Central Africa, and within these regions

Attached: Marrakeshgate.jpg (1800x1200, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/20180503_declaration-and-action-plan-marrakesh_en.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172461642/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/20180503_declaration-and-action-plan-marrakesh_en.pdf

Here is declaration

Attached: Marrakesh 1.jpg (631x326, 118K)

Morocco, despite being Muslim, is against that tho

All Muslim north african countries are letting immigrants die in the Sahara

I call all eurofags but also any other fags to help. This may be the final nail into the coffin of Europe and western civilization but it could be the too big piece of cake to swallow for (((them)))

Attached: Marrakesh 2.jpg (635x269, 104K)

Based Algeria frens

>(((Avramopoulos)))
Holy shit how do they get away with this?

Attached: 1501978682918.jpg (396x385, 33K)

This demonic declaration also openly promotes gender ideology and here is proof.

>2. Particular attention will be paid to the issues of gender and the protection of migrants in
vulnerable situations including, in particular, women and children;

Attached: Marrakesh.jpg (799x597, 226K)

>rabat process
Anyone else read that as rabbi process?

You will not be able to speak about this after July 5th.

THIS time they will not only bring illegal immigrants that are """fleeing""" from poverty and wars but they will probably forcefully give all of them CITIZIENSHIPS

>4. A regional approach: the identification, formulation and execution of actions will take into account local and regional specificities.

All you have to know about this monstrous document is in the first post. It only has 8 pages and so much radical bullshit is in there.

PLEASE HELP, lets research this, lets spam wikileaks or whoever with this; i can't do this alone

Attached: 1530214948577.png (483x470, 184K)

Your only option now is convincing every white person you know to hoard weapons and ammo.

You want to get some Italian bros and tweet to Salvini?

WE. ARE. DEEPLY. FUCKED

>Taking note of the above-mentioned Goal 10.7 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, the Rabat Process partners recognise the need to encourage and to strengthen the pathways to REGULAR MIGRATION, based on efficient civil registration systems, and to promote the mobility of certain
categories of travellers (in particular, businessmen and businesswomen, young professionals or researchers) between European and North, West and Central African countries.

Attached: 737112.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

That would be ebin, fren

Attached: 1529612663980.png (599x719, 141K)

Try doing some kind of general for tomorrow about this topic (I think it's getting kind of late in Italy right now). Encourage everyone to tweet to Salvini. I would try an Italy pol general first and if not try an EU one

here is a link to help you.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172461642/

I am getting really sick and tired of your lies Jow Forums. Enjoy your shithole of a disinfo site that let you elect a militant Zionist and anti-European neocon shill as your revolution. Take your "red pills" and shove them up your asses

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 19K)

What a colossal faggot

Why do Germans love the EU so much? I don't know whether what OP is talking about is true but whenever I see someone attacking the EU there is always a horde of Germans flocking in to curse them for slandering the EU.

Whats the deal?

user, they are the EU
Not for long

will do it, yes - it is 1AM here, I am night owl ,heh

I literally posted proofs and links to document to prove my screenshot aren't photoshoped

Attached: Breitbart-War2-300x273.png (300x273, 17K)