What caused you to become right wing?

how much of your political beliefs do you hide in front of friends and family?

Attached: adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg (271x406, 13K)

Autistic pattern recognition

You hide everything in euphemisms

Autistically asserting your political position is ridiculous, you need to wait for opportunities to apply your ideology to a given situation and then explain how it's rational and good. "Gas the kikes race war now" convinces no one, when your friend gets mugged by a black person you can calmly explain how ethnic homogeneity increases community cohesion and not seem like a Nazi

Stupid, lazy, disrespectful, consistently wrong activist wannabe thought leaders like you, OP.
A one-line writing prompt is not a legitimate original post.
Survey-taking and directly addressing the board is the defining behavior of shills.

>how much of your political beliefs do you hide in front of friends and family?

No legitimate user who has lurked at all could ask this question.

pretty much all, their only indicator is that im right wing (which doesnt amount to much in canada)

seeing my own country getting fucked over in the name of progressiveness.
my dad knows a bit about my believes but only part of it.

I hide fucking nothing, even they agree with me in racial ideals.

this for both answers

obama

Growing up with more and more turks and arabs around. Also niggers.

lol sperg

>what caused
OP being a faggot, that’s what

Nothing. I only became aware of being right wing once people started calling me out on some of my beliefs.

I don't really hide any beliefs. I am just more civilised in the presentation of them in real life compared to online.

I hide nothing.

Attached: Political Compass.png (480x400, 17K)

This is eastern europe boy, I can sieg heil cops here and they will ok sign it.

Of course i tell people exactly what my beliefs are, if there is a political talk.

I say fucking gypsies needs to die every time.
Theres no preassure here to not say something.

Average commie britnog

Attached: Pinochet-2.jpg (300x225, 15K)

i became right wing because the left is absolutely rabid and insane. these leftist degenerates want to destroy every intellectual achievement since the enlightenment. they hate men, they hate white, they hate our culture. fuck liberals. they deserve the rope.

i hide my political beleifs at work, but other than that not at all.

Attached: 1530219657931.jpg (351x392, 32K)

Attached: 065d27da1af8f78e70b2a9dc5e77fda10fe47728.gif (200x200, 1.58M)

Wrong.
Correct.

Anything on the left spectrum leads to communism/anarchism, so not wrong.

Attached: Pinochet.jpg (450x338, 42K)

I was always right wing
I hide pretty much everything

>that 30 year old boomer who works at ShareBlue

Attached: 1530127368953.png (380x349, 70K)

Took the test again, better score this time.

Also, you're wrong about that. Very wrong.

Attached: Political Compass V.2.png (480x400, 17K)

>Still at the left of spectrum
Nice try

Charlie Hebdo, unironically. Kikebook feed suddenly got filled with confused leftist rhetoric trying to justify armed niggers shooting French boomer cartoonists.

The jews.

Would never consider myself to be on the left, definitely nothing like a commie. What makes you think I am? Ask questions if you want.

Brits are the cancer of the world, and have been always cucked sucking dick of monarchy instead of being a military-police state.

Also, based boys have this chart

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

self preservation

>Brits are the cancer of the world
Sure thing.

I'm Irish anyway. Geographic Location just likes to give me that flag for being in Northern Ireland.

Right. You have one?

Attached: Pure Soy Boy.jpg (692x734, 100K)

Irish are celtic rape baby with romans, not too different from british

> and have been always cucked sucking dick of monarchy instead of being a military-police state
That's where you're wrong, Kiddo.
The monarchy is fucking terrified of us, that's why their policy since Charles II has been mass appeasement.

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (1200x1458, 610K)

Average cucked monarchy

Family : nothing, since we're all a bunch of nazis, gf included. Pic related is from my grandfather. Friends : quite the same, but less edgy with kikes and gas.

Attached: DSC_0021.jpg (3840x2160, 2.51M)

They're euros & I'm a Republican, so you'll get no arguments from me.

Attached: Commonwealth.png (1550x1550, 1.1M)

I tried talking with him, he's a flaming retard. Literally on here to spew crap at people, probably because he's from a true shit hole and extremely salty about it.

>pic related
It's him. One big fucking moron.

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>implying i was even trying to
I was just wasting time because im fucking bored

Good one big boy.

Attached: Your Autism Level Has Increased.jpg (680x299, 11K)

Hello rabbi

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 18K)

I don't have to.
my parents taught me racism, not to get close to shitskins

>Getting that salty at standard nu-pol spergery
dude.

Yeah, but other Brits need to see the responses to such arguments.

Attached: I Wonder Who.png (209x242, 3K)

Pretty much all of it.

I'm not even far right or anything, I just live in the shitlibbiest city in the Midwest (Madison, WI) so all my friends and family are straight up commies or damn near.

These people don't consider the real world implication of their childish utopian positions. No concept of what "open borders" or "caring for the poor" would look like.

The thing is we have had a HUGE influx of niggers from Chicago in the past 20 years. Our "poor" used to be struggling white families who were lacking skills and resources. Helping them actually made a difference.

Now "our poor" are just parasite mud people. It is like feeding stray cats. Feed the one in your alley, and tomorrow 2 more show up tomorrow. Day after than you have 6. It isn't long until you are absolutely mobbed by feral rabid felines all over your property. Now all the birds in your neighborhood are dead and you hear the cats fucking and fighting all night.

I was a lefty for most of my life. I still am on certain issues. But for several years I'd been growing increasingly uncomfortable with how race was becoming more and more central to leftist thought. People celebrating the shrinking of white demographics unnerved me, especially since it was mostly white liberals doing the celebrating. It all came to a head during the 2016 campaign season, when the left went all out with it's wish for whites to just die out. I had people tell me that the best thing I could do as a liberal was to stop trying to support my views, and instead I should step aside and help PoC come into power. My time, as a white male, was over.

I'd been coming onto Jow Forums for years to troll conservatives, so when I was ideologically homeless after the left's complete submission to identity politics, I figured I'd give one of the e-celebs I'd seen here a shot, just to see what they had to say on the subject. It turns out that taking pride in your people and their accomplishments and history feels a hell of a lot better than constant guilt and shame at their supposed sins. Like I said, I'm still a lefty when it comes to other issues (economy/healthcare/environment), but my prime motivation these days is the 14 words and how to best implement them.

As for how much I hide, pretty much all of it. I've been slowly redpilling one or two people I know, and I mean sloooowly so as not to rouse suspicion. But as far as all my friends and family know, I'm still 100% leftist.