Rest in Peace, Jow Forums

I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: G0eIGQx.jpg (1646x6805, 995K)

*interested

>misogyny
You fucked up.

We don't hate women, we're just frustrated with them on what they are doing with themselves. We care too much.

>Narcissism.
Check /SIG/

>false dichotomy
/leftypol/ is a good place for that.

>Insecurity.
Use a VPN.

>mods delete threads not relating to politics and moves them to Jow Forums
m-mods are SJW's !!

Attached: 15564562354.gif (390x259, 982K)

>I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

>IT'S AFRAID

I didn't read all that shit written by you.jpg

Attached: 1345451774281.jpg (640x480, 24K)

It's FAR FAR worse than just "SJW Mods"

It's Masonic /Zionist mods who are on Jared Kushner's payroll. That's who created the Kek meme and shills Trump as messiah.

And IT just so happens that the same shills pushing this narrative recoil at the mention of Jesus Christ, where they start sperging out and spamming kabbalah infographics about how God is really the devil

Attached: 1527444786704.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Nice blog post faggot.

>reddit spacing
You're a kike shill that hates Jared Kushner because he's not a Zionist. The Mods are ISRAELI and live in ISRAEL.

Also this board isn't dead. Remember the false flag shooting a couple days ago? Jow Forums exposed the bots pushing the fake narrative before the shooting was even over. This exposed and stopped the narrative. that's why the civil war shit has died down a little bit, because they were expecting the casualties to be much higher.

heh, so it's you again

You're easy to identify mr Jupiter cult mason

Attached: zionists hate kushner.jpg (920x203, 30K)

Attached: 1343062983323.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

you suddenly show up in any thread that mentions the following

- Jesus Christ
- Jared Kushner

it's almost like your JOB is refreshing the catalog searching for a certain set of keywords all day

Im none of those things, but the recent news about Kushner proves he's not a zionist.

He facilitated the backchannel between NK and USA, a country which Israel wanted to regime change.

He called out Ron Dermer about thinking he owned the place...Has there ever been another presidency where the American people even realized that the Israelis force Presidents to sign secret shit? No.

I came into this thread because I knew it was gonna be a jew trying to get people to leave this site since it's actually a threat to the ZOG.

Everything is a conspiracy to get the ovens fired up again

is OP one of those 30yr old boomers, i cant tell

The Council on Foreign Relations has publicly talked about the threat this site possesses so for shills to make threads and play stupid is just pathetic.

Anime avs were also pushed by intelligence agents.
Yes, Jow Forums was always an anime board, but avatar fagging was never the norm, especially on Jow Forums to disrupt discussions.
Also , many "oldfags" themselves were always masons, satanists, kikes and the like. Truth has nothing to do with how long you've been initiated into this cult.

I'm not avatarfagging you complete fucking mouth breathing faggot, avatar fagging is using the same fucking character over and over again you absolute fucking kike piece of shit.
Reaction images are norm here many have been around longer than you, you fucking piece of shit
I am a long time user from /a/

Attached: 1313000680935.jpg (900x896, 187K)

Old copy pasta blackpill pipul. Kys

Never retreat, never surrender. Death before dishonor.

Attached: 1529197567526.jpg (594x609, 75K)

>You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old

Nope, only older.

Attached: newszzz.jpg (1066x600, 61K)

> that guy who exclusively uses 4-year-old pasta to articulate a point
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Not coming to your pedo honeypot, e v e r.

Jow Forums died well before GG

cringe af

We're not going anywhere rabbi...You are

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>you are this
>you are that
>you, you
>you are becoming sleepy
>you, you
>narcissism
>you, you
jew jew

Attached: KYS.gif (395x313, 1.99M)