When did Liberals Lost the Internet?

I’d say during Obama’s re-election.

Attached: B0510A29-5842-43CC-9611-78FA92A691C6.jpg (670x893, 144K)

Gamergate

>When did Liberals Lose the Internet?
They never had it.

>you didn't build that

never, you're in a hugbox

Attached: 1525810400633.jpg (475x356, 29K)

Pretty much this. They would have been triggered by duke nukem tipping prostitutes and lara crofts polygon titties. They would have never stuck here past the first shoveldog.gif They think the internet is as vapid as dressing as a sturrwuurrs resistance member.

Attached: 5b2.jpg (680x663, 67K)

bingo
it seems crazy at first but this was the first time in history a sleeping giant was awakened
and believe me i have zero respect for you people. but as a whole it's a giant. and boy did they ever fuck up

>and believe me i have zero respect for you people.
You people?!!?!?

Attached: 1517008301550.jpg (710x423, 44K)

yeah
i'd give a big hug to any user, but as a whole i'm not exactly bowing down to the denizens of this board
it's ok

Libs lost the war of ideas in the 80's. Thats why they want to keep importing gibs niggers to vote for gibs.

Liberals have had bastions on the Internet but the internet always belonged to the right. Just watch any documentary or read a few books that talk about the white nationalist and far right wingers in the late 90s. You'll find they're unbelievably associated with the internet and, at the time, the internet was seen as a 'scary thing' because Nazis were using it.

Nazis and the far right have always embraced the internet and freedom of information because it bypasses the filter of mainstream news organizations. Which are effectively arms of liberal entertainment and owned by kikes. Guys like William Luther Pierce saw the crucial role that the Internet would play in reshaping minds. The past 15 years have just been prologue to that shift.

Liberals didn't lose the Internet. They never had it.

Attached: 12556467473373.jpg (861x508, 80K)

take this, you'll need it.

Attached: 1505172578485.png (1030x353, 190K)

yeah ok
this is preposterous and is the ultimate example of jewish subversion
what i'm saying is that the poster there was false flagging, and the actual jew is you

Attached: 1498158040421.jpg (576x1024, 53K)

>One rotten twat shifted the paradigm of history

Rightly so.

Attached: SdQXqPs.jpg (668x1000, 111K)

Oh, you're a Jew. No wonder you said the shit you did earlier.

That may be the most highly photoshopped picture I've ever seen.

>They never had it.

This. No one controlled the internet and the liberals tried to control it like they did old media and they failed, the internet rebelled. People didn't like having their comments censored, having corporate morality dictated upon them. The more they tightened their grasp the more it slipped from their control.

Attached: George Lucas Comic.png (1024x776, 568K)

The Separatists vs the republic is the best time line desu

Indeed

When every time people disagreed with Obama, no matter what site you were on, liberals called you racist or Nazi's.
And then people started LARPing as Nazi's to mock them.
And it was funny and people laughed for the first time in a generation.
And then the joke spread. And it spread.
And it took on a life of it's own.

Why does she have 3 arms?

>Attacking the only avenue of escapism for a large demographic of young males who have nothing else going on in their lives
>Reveal to them how the media creates false narratives, years before Trump was a thing

What a hill to die on.

Attached: Gamers are Dead.jpg (2160x2250, 619K)

I kinda have a theory that it was actually a white hat CIA nigger psy op to prepare us for Trump and what he would reveal.

Attached: 1502750014806.png (968x796, 912K)