ifpnews.com/exclusive/mosques-iran-cultural-havens-impressive-architecture/
barakabits.com/2014/10/5-persian-scholars-shaped-islamic-world
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
observer.com/2015/05/how-iran-solved-its-gay-marriage-problem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute Chad

And pure Perso-Aryan

thats a pretty superior looking sandnigger

Now let's take a look at the opposing specimen. Notice the inbred genetics.

Attached: 1529895705388.png (490x645, 397K)

looks gayer than eight dudes fucking nine dudes

Congrats on being white but get the fuck away from Palestine and Lebanon, you’ll never be Arabs or even semites. Go hang out with Turks and Europeans, you made Assad look like a jackass internationally with your wanton destruction in Syria. Just as autistic as saudis

> t that 30 year old Jordanian boomer

>reddit spacing
You're a JIDF kike. You people are so inept at acting like anyone other than a kike and that's why everyone sees through your race baiting bullshit.

>Jordanian
>Can't even manage to whoop Israel's ass like Hezbollah did in 2006

he cute

Sayyid Ahmad Khomeini was the younger son of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and father of Hassan Khomeini. He was the "right-hand" of his father before, during and after the revolution of Iran.

>little-son
Tu veux dire grandson Pierre

he cute

that's from mouth breathing

Attached: 1498936923073.jpg (635x228, 47K)

wow, he looks fully Persian.

>coloring his eyes
He has brown eyes you lying shitskin

Attached: xviBwjF.png (654x815, 619K)

Burn in hell retarded inbred muzzies. Get out of white lands and stop being leeches.

Aww what a qt :-)

Attached: 738_ahmad-khomeini.jpg (546x534, 24K)

qt

>inbred muzzies
Why do Jews always project? Do you retards understand this is the internet and you get BTFO every single day when you say stupid shit like this?

:)))))

Attached: CnMzwlLWgAAugDf.jpg (800x1200, 126K)

still cute tho

>that lower right pic

Is that arab harry potter?

he looks like Daniel Radcliffe

LOL not the only one who saw it

In the lower right pic he looks so similar to Ben Shapiro i'd consider them brothers

I bet he's a nazi now too

Yeah I was thinking that a little too. His features are far less harsh though.

um

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-170751.jpg (720x1280, 411K)

lol I guess the best photos were already posted in this thread, he looks a little more on the plain side on his IG.

>is Ahmad Khomeini, Khomeini's little-son
>something nice to him
Are you an Iranian gay by posting images of men and wanting something nice?

Who?

Nobody else going to point out he has he “just fuck my shit up “ haircut/style

we will avenge your father.
>whether soon or in the future, those among us, people that look like us, will give you and people that look like you; Justice.
>sometimes, a person none the wiser trusts those lying to him; then he learns the truth.
>he understands that he will be held accountable for acts which he did neither commit nor condone, and that is the discipline
>may his curse take its toll sooner rather than later
>the planet is watching

Attached: Ghadaffis Curse.png (1368x1610, 1.98M)

Hello Brother! Let's change the world

Attached: worldambassador.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>Gold watch
>Prob patek
how do they do it!

>eight dudes fucking nine dudes
Like when AIPAC fucks American Democracy in the ass?

He looks very chechen or Dagestani like

kek that's what I was thinking too

Does anyone get Draco Malfoy vibes from him?

so does ivanka

Yes

He cute.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

it even looks like one of their ads "...merely keeping it for the next generation"

E U G E N I C S

white BOI

muzzies are inbred, but so are kikes

Attached: 0300679A-4777-41E9-AC9B-28C1A2C1C022.jpg (652x578, 60K)

Grandson of Ruhollah Khomeini next to Ahmadinejad (who has confirmed Semite admixture)

Attached: 4961D303-3F84-4BD7-9E8C-7D5532BDA1D6.jpg (750x567, 102K)

Persians don't want to be arabs you faggot. They've been complaining about the arab conquest for 1100 years now. They even wrote a book about how great things were before the arabs came, and practically every Iranian can quote at least some lines from it.

Attached: 53jFnMr.jpg (649x960, 67K)

Well, Khomeini did want to be Arab. He was a nutcase and backed by Carter's administration. His books are schizophrenic nonsense, and he frequently denounced Iranian identity.

I don't care how White his progeny look. These are common phenotypes among NW Iranians. A lot of NW Iranians and those in Tehran look like this guy in pic.

Attached: classical persian phenotype.jpg (172x193, 13K)

>Whiter than the average med
Too bad theyre muslim. What a waste of genetics

Literally looks like mike Enoch, WTF

Too bad you guys are Christian. I don't see UNBROKEN LINEAGES of pagans walking in Europe, do you? Are there any actual pagan groups dating to before Christianization? No.

At least the Zoroastrians in Yazd, Iran are in an UNBROKEN lineage dating to Sassanian era. Sure, they were persecuted and taxed more, but at least they survived Abrahamic filth unlike your pagans.

Fuck both Islam and Christianity.

Too bad he's a pseudo royal and a Sabbatean jew larping as an Arab.

I call bullshit on this until I see some evidence.

I like this Iranian

But you still have to go back

>World Ambassador to Jow Forums

Didn't that pedo try to bring Jow Forums down?

Look up "Zoroastrian Yazd, Iran", brainlet. They have preserved rituals and traditions dating to Sassanian era.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazd_Atash_Behram

I'll go back once your leaders openly acknowledge how Carter's administration backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer an OPEC puppet, and how they are now supporting commie Islamist terrorists called MEK/NCRI in a bid to Balkanize and split up the country. MEK/NCRI are even more Islamist than IRI.

Persians are (or were) white and some still have the white IQ of their ancient ancestors. Too bad Arabs showed up with their Islam, their garbage dna and their inbreeding.

Attached: AA9D0147-E615-47BE-ACE6-7DF5BE61DFFD.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Western Iranian genome has remained stable since 900 BCE.

Attached: My genetic continuity.png (721x341, 32K)

Ancient Persians were not racially White, though many with fair skin did exist. This is taken from a Sassanian mosaic depicting a Persian noblewoman.

Attached: Bishapur_zan.jpg (456x545, 270K)

since ~800 BCE

Nah you'll go back once we get you on a list for deportation

Khomeini was NOT a west puppet but the Marxist Rajavis are

Based Iranian I missed you :)

Islam was in Iran long before Khomeini
USA are not responsible for Iran to have embraced islam

- The original name of the mosque in Persian is Masjed-e Naseer ol Molk
- Built by the order from one of the lords of the Qajar Dynasty, Mirza Hasan ‘Ali Nasir al-Mulk, it took 12 years to complete in 1888.
- Built in late 19th century, not very new and not very old, it is a celebration of both classic and modern times embedded in Islamic heritage. Speaking of this heritage, it has roots in Islamic art, architecture, tile making, geometry, patterns and other arts that flourished in the Golden Age of Islam
muslimheritage.com/article/mosque-of-whirling-colours

- Mosques are the most important works of architecture in Iran since the advent of Islam.
- Fahraj Mosque, the oldest Muslim house of worship in Iran, is the only ancient mosque across the Muslim world whose structure has remained intact.
- The mosque located in a town with the same name in Yazd Province was built about 1,400 years ago.
ifpnews.com/exclusive/mosques-iran-cultural-havens-impressive-architecture/

- The greatest Arabic linguist and grammarian in history was in fact Persian
- Sibawayh, a non-native speaker of Arabic, wrote the first book on Arabic grammar, Al-Kitāb fī an-Naḥw.
- This monumental work was central in setting the standard for explaining Arabic grammar, especially to non-Arab converts to Islam.
- The 12th century philosopher, jurist and mystic Al-Ghazali, is regarded as one of the greatest theologians of Islam.
- Known as a mujaddid, renewer of the faith, within Islam, Al-Ghazali’s influential writings made Sufism an acceptable part of orthodox Islam
barakabits.com/2014/10/5-persian-scholars-shaped-islamic-world

- relationship between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia (Table 3)
- These genetic affinities are also evident in the MDS projection (Figure 2a) in which all the Iranian populations plot between the Arab collections, and the Levant-Anatolia and the northeast Africa assemblages.
- The genetic affinities between the Arabian Peninsula and Iranian groups may stem from gene flow at various points during the time continuum since the initial out-of-Africa dispersal including: (1) ancient migrations during the initial out-of-Africa exodus in which the Strait of Hormuz is believed to have played a major role (see ref. 1), (2) during Neolithic times as a conduit for pastoral nomads and/or (3) during the Arab expansions of the third to the seventh centuries AD.

- similarities between the Peninsular Arabs and the Iranians suggests widespread (involving the movement of large numbers of individuals) rather than discreet (a few scattered communities) migratory waves
- the close genetic affiliation between Persia and Arabia and may suggest gene flow between the two regions.
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html

whiter than you mutthamed

yo dude u was dope in philosophers stone and the other ones

still better than average american man

So this just happened

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-20-23-50-1.png (1068x1066, 823K)

What kind of guy poses like this? Is he a faggot?

Faggotry is quite rampant in Iran

I thought they didn't tolerate it.

Nice to meet you, Ahmad. The future is in your hands. Embrace the West after we remove the Jews.

He looks Aryan.

This is why (((they))) want to destroy iran

You have much to learn about the Muslim world
observer.com/2015/05/how-iran-solved-its-gay-marriage-problem/

Fuck off faggot

Good. I want to see more lgbt people killed.

There are still many Iranians who are Aryan like Mohammad-Ali Ramin, but they are a minority, unfortunately.

Attached: iranian_ramin.jpg (560x897, 63K)

Afghans are aryan too

I’d rather hang out with Yair and I hate j*ws generally

>I hate j*ws generally
You are a Jew. Only Jews censor their soeech on Jow Forums. Holy fuck you people need to realize how retarded you are and how shitty at life you are.

Well, that was exactly what I expected from Iran regarding gays.

>generally

But not fully, and that is why you are a worthless human being. You serve no purpose for our Jow Forums mission. Now it is time for your gas chamber.

Yes like this Nuristani man. The Tajiks also contain quite a lot of Aryans and the Pamiri. I have ner seen any Indian Aryans tho. The "Aryan" Indians I have seen have light brown skin(like Arabs) and green eyes. I have never seen one that genuinely looks northern European like Mohammad-Ali Ramin or this Nuristani man.

Attached: white_afghan.jpg (400x300, 23K)

The fact that, while caucasoid, ancient Persians were not white is also proven by the fact that a huge Persian army got shitstomped by a smaller group of white Greek warriors, and then invaded and subjugated by a white Macedonian general

Ruhollah looked pretty fucking Chad when he was both young and old

Attached: 96699.jpg (277x371, 20K)

I wish

The Pashtun people of Afghanistan are caucasoids too, remnants of a bygone era when the entire Indus Valley was caucasoids, before the Arab invasions.

Attached: 15D7AA4A-E588-4263-82A1-DC04F5231696.jpg (330x480, 25K)

I’m not a kike u dumbass

Attached: 43895211-3A92-4F6A-949C-E4BC89BB22EF.jpg (1242x1641, 239K)

You're skipping around 5500 years of history

Attached: kill lgbt.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Damn, you white as fuck!!!

The Arabs didn’t leave their peninsula until Islam militarized them