NEETS of pol/ how do you support yourselves?

Genuinely curious.

Attached: dreamgangtpbp1.jpg (600x904, 191K)

I've met a lot of neets from playing WoW for 10 years.

Many have:
Parents to depend on
Are living at home (school or starting work)
Medical Disability
Support disabled family members

This was basically my last guild.

I camwhore and my parents give me a monthly allowance that usually covers rent

I freelance online and that's enough to pay rent to my parents and a small camwhore budget.

My brother is a meet, he mooches off my parents. Knew a few neets from online Vidya, they also mooched off their parents. Most seem mildly autistic so maybe their parents feel sorry for them or just gave up.

I did a neet run for a year or so, I hated it so I stopped, but you need some one to depend on if you don't want any work at all, or some deep as savings.

Not a NEET. However, they either live off their parents, live in some Scandinavian country, or receive some form of gibs

>Scandinavian country
Huh?

In Norway, Sweden, Finland, East Germany, and a few other, they can receive like $1-2k a month in neetbux and live in their countries equivalent of Section 8 housing, which would be comparable to an $800 a month apartment desu.

*country's

>camwhore
not sure if this is a meme, or just very common

>$1-2k
My God! Unless you're a driven individual, why even work?Do they actually want NEETS? Is it a conspiracy?

Attached: 52675.jpg (360x360, 26K)

The system wasn't designed to be exploited. It was so the cashier can afford to put food on the table without working 14 hour days. America is much more individualistic than those countries. They believe everyone should be lower-upper middle class.

Attached: work-week.png (750x316, 95K)

>paying rent to your fucking parents

what kind of miserable fucking cuck does that? You might as well move out.

Attached: 1530272758652.jpg (916x910, 66K)

I've seen it before

I run a small shy on the side.

No they cannot

>you're a cuck for helping your family
>better go pay rent to some jewish landlord

Yes, in America it's dog eat dog.Kick your kids out at 18 to work.Work most of your life and retire with just enough to not starve.Then wonder why your kids don't visit you cause they have adopted the same workaholic lifestyle as you and die alone in an antiseptic nursing home.

my parents have never asked me for rent. All they get out of me is cheap snow plowing in the winter nowadays.

save up for a trailer or something. My point is why even work if your blowing a lot of the money on your parents when you could be saving it up to go off on your own?

Attached: 1526933392032.png (657x777, 23K)

With your tax dollars

Attached: 1530396214517.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

I do race baiting camwhoring and talk about big white cock colonizing my nigger pussy. I'm pretty much set. I make lots of money, get gifts sent to me from Amazon and I don't have expensive expenses. I only play WoW.

Lol. Proof, you nigger.