Which east asian people is superior according to Jow Forums?

Which east asian people is superior according to Jow Forums?

I'm not entirely sure but it's probably the Chinese.

Attached: PLA.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatist_movements_of_China
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-shocking-reason-chinas-military-so-powerful-21766
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol
china is the nigger of asia
japan number one
i am not sure about the Korea's
south Korea is feminized and cucked to the core and north seems retard

It's Chinese, people on the west/Africa hate them, because they are capable to surpass the United States. Ethnics fear them, because there is no more protection from the west and whites hate them because they are supplanting their reign.

Attached: scooby.png (341x361, 101K)

>spouting chink propaganda
>canadian flag
Yep, checks out.

Japan

/thread

First off, orientals are the lowest race, even below abos and not - who despite their many short comings dont eat dog, cat and are know to have some soul, and can pray and recognize God lift up their hands and sing His praises.

That said, among the orientals, the jungle Mongoloid or tree Asian is the least. The others...jap, gook, and chincs are about the same really, all have alien soulless people and bankrupt cultures. The standout among the crowd would be northern Chinese, basically those that live closest to Russia and only because some small amount of white is prevalent.

As if there's any other conclusion. If only because it pisses off the Chinks. Try as hard as you like guys, your ability to breed like rabbits is your main strength.

Attached: pol.png (300x100, 35K)

Japan. Then maybe korea.
China is bottom tier asian.

Chinese technology is Quangtung™ based. Meaning, it exist in between reality and fiction until you open the Aliexpress box and inevitable collapse the hype-waveform to the mediocre reality.

Attached: mfw k.png (300x300, 56K)

its not about who is best . it rarely is . its about who is worst. who is the weak link. who needs to die. since the brits call every one from egypt to japan geographically asian im going to say india needs to die

the brits stop calling ahmed a gook i will give another answer if that day ever comes

underrated keks

>flag
did the CCP buy sweden, too?

The Japanese, Mongols and Vietnamese are the only redeemable Asians. The rest are soulless mutts and savages, especially the chinks.

Attached: 1507467474885.png (800x1672, 209K)

> fags think china is best
japan is for sure. one of the smaller peoples in that reagon yet the most developed. they where the first asian power the defeat and european power in a war. they where the first to "westernize" out of all the asians.

love that webm. unironically natsoc

i live in the uk and i really dont get why we call people form the middle east asians, fucking bugs me.

show flag

you know what they say about chinese shit, can never trust it

Strongest army per continent:
America - USA
Europe - Russia
Asia - China
Oceania - Australia
Antarctica - any mut with a gun
Africa - Any mut with a gun

Korea and Japan has shit army, especially their size and their equipment. Pretty sure china can 2v1 them and would still win.

calls chinas army strong? they are just larping withsoviot guns and ships that cant float in water

I start with a side note: Modern China was created by the JEWlluminati by making the (((revolution))) and then with massive transfers of technology and factories. It is part captive-market, low wage factory and part "manufactured friendenemy". The problem for (((them))) is that China is starting to do "it's own thing" thanks to the strategic security that Russia provides. (((They))) really weren't counting on Russia rising up. But let's leave that aside.

Many dismiss the Chinese and say they are not creative...that is kind-of-true, but they forget that this lack of creative edge is do to their Jew-tier levels of collectivism/ethno-nationalism. As a collective they have an incredible inner strength. The Han Chinese are still the same today what they were thousands of years ago...all other people that have been thru to what they have been thru are long gone, this speaks volumes about their inner strength.

not really japans fault they are not allowed an army really.

Nice pasta. I wish it mentioned how it was the Manchus who conquered 50% of China's current territory. The chinks were just slave soldiers. Also Yes, Vietnamese are pretty based.

>Mongols invade China
>Mongols conquer China
>Mongols invade Vietnam
>Mongols get BTFO
>THREE TIMES

>Manchus invade China
>Manchus conquer China
>Manchus invade Vietnam
>Manchus get BTFO and never bother Vietnam again

Fuck off Pajeet

china is dealing with some very serious separatists

North Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans are all quality races. South Chinese, SEAmonkeys, and Indochinese aren't up to par.

The Mongols were the greatest force in the history of Asia. Only Japan and Vietnam defeated them.

Attached: 1526412781788.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

>T.aboriginal

africa - south africa

yet soviets one against 3rd reich which shit tier built tanks and planes that barely lift off the ground and half broken spitfires, And china dosent have old technology, they have proven technology that works and that isint a gimmick. If it does the job its good enough.

true.

That serious in my opinion because the Han Chinese don't fuck around, they put the Muslims in their place. Last time the muzzies chimped out the Han chinked out 2x This is related to what i preciously wrote, they are extremely collectivist/ethno-nationalist.

*Not that serious...

well im not interested in Africa since most country army's are inexperienced and cant even fight against their own rebels/terrorists

the soviets where getting ass fucked the the reich stailn was heading to the train to surender the the germans at one point. the equipment the soviets used was from the was not there own. plus china is using cold war soviet stuff. sure a bicycle and do the job of taken you to a to b but a car is better

if i remember the are about seven major separatis

>Vietnam
>tributary and vassal of China for who knows how long
>got BTFO by Mongols three times, two times with hardly even losses on the Mongol side until gooks decided to burn down its cities and storages so everyone including the looting enemy would starve and agreed to pay tribute if they spare Vietnam
>got BTFO by French until they just left
>got BTFO by Japs even until after japs where defeated by America
>got BTFO by America until they just left
>got BTFO by China until they just left
>survivors and rape babies unironically claim victory every time
>fast worward the country is a fucking shithole where gooks sell their sisters and neighbours to foreigners and tourists get frequently mugged by the police on the open street
Fuck off insect

>they are just larping withsoviot guns and ships that cant float in water
>major separatist
>cold war soviet stuff
Thats India you are talking about

it not, but now i think about inda has a lot of the same problams. just goes to show jap is best asian

Vietnamese
They btfo'ed Khmer rouge, USA, France, china and China and china

You are one butthurt chink.

Yeah Vietnam was vassaled to China but guess what? No matter how long it was Vietnam always retained its identity and fought for its freedom and succeeded again and again. Meanwhile chinks are a rape fetus soup of hundreds of ethnicities who got gobbled up by the chink blob but never regained their freedom because they ENJOY being slaves. No matter how many times Vietnam gets controlled they ALWAYS gain freedom in the end. Can't say the same for chinks ever.

Vietnam clearly defeated the Mongols using superior strategy and you know it you disingenuous chink.

Also "until they just left" is bullshit. the one who endures until last is the victor. That's how it works in war. China otoh always gives up and gladly becomes the slaves of whoever comes along.

Remind me how much aid and investment and tech transfer China got from the (((US)))? You guys were built by the west as a social dystopia experiment so get off your high horse. Meanwhile Vietnam was sanctioned for an eternity and received no aid whatsoever.

>it not
it is, its doesnt apply to China at all even if you niggers strongly want to believe you are on par.

Are you a chankoro?

haha alt that butthurt gook nigger salt
>we wuz clearly defeating them and just paid them tribute out of pity
>if you survive the rape and pretend it didnt happen you win
>sure we is raped and is poor but we is FREE except may for the women we is selling to trafickers and the guy still making shoes in sweatshops for massa

Eat napalm insect

Attached: gookoids.jpg (441x219, 44K)

both of you idiots show flags

who on par?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)

What the fuck do you call that, chink?

>inb4 "you're a goooook reeeeee!"

Nope, I'm not and I don't have to prove shit to a meme-flagging faggot.

Attached: 1512034680191.png (2029x1713, 1.78M)

> simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatist_movements_of_China
> nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-shocking-reason-chinas-military-so-powerful-21766
"China has long supplemented legitimate transfers and domestic innovation with industrial espionage. In short, the PRC has a well-established habit of pilfering weapons technology from Russia and the United States ." it when china is no longer just using old russian stuff it steals from other people.

Image shows friendly fire, though

i feel like asians are kinda like alien bugs and kinda have a hive mindset. probably something to do with their disgusting language

what do you find disgusting about the language?

haven't heard that one before

Chinks Japs and Kor, clearly

I bet he's from Vancouver

>Implying any African country could handle CHAD

Attached: 1528299358947.jpg (507x712, 96K)

>assblasted about fellow gooks getting rekt in a thread
>wikipoodia wars
>muh 56% odds Im am a nigger flag
Whats even your point Pajeet?

>muh stolen tech
Nice try Pajeet but you where talking about "soviet guns" and "major seperatists". Try again.

Attached: currypedia.jpg (475x1458, 455K)

It's arguable for sure. A decent case can be made.

Terrans
Marines - China
Goliaths - Japan
Vultures - Vietnam
Siege Tanks - United Korea
Battle Cruisers - United States

Vs

Zergs
Overmind - Rothschild & Co
Hydralisks - EU
Zerglings/Banelings - Muslims (excluding Saudis cause they are our friends)
Roaches - Turks
Lurkers - Gypsies

Attached: 394F3BDC-9FD8-4858-8981-13EB4FFFA0CB.jpg (675x1200, 240K)

I have visions of fleet A10 warthogs doing an epic strafe run on that tank assembly desu

Superior people?
SK or Japan

Superior force?
Undeniably China

China is a joke. Their military equipment is more garbage than the lead painted toys they produce.

South Korea is advanced as fuck when it comes to genetic technology and Japan are the masters of robotics/mechanical technology.

This.

Japan didn't defeat the Mongols, geography and weather did.

did nigger not read the top website or the second?
they used sovit equipmetn till the 90s plus and just copied the rest of "there" guns of the russias

Japan has better culture, also China has only been a power house for like the past 30 years

Japan was a power house for 40 years from 1900 to 1945 AND when toe to toe with America in a total fuckiing global war. China hasn't even had the balls to do that

Japan number one all the way

Lol,k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

Based
China and Russia are both pussies that cuck to us. Atleast Japan had the balls to fight.

Only one answer

Attached: greater_hindustan.gif (1109x1434, 1.07M)

this, Gina got analed by Japan then burgers came along and feminized the Japs and gooks

the Chinese will take half of Russia back sooner or later

Attached: 1506841294808.png (584x717, 377K)

Japanese and Chinese are clearly the superior ones, perhaps more so the Japanese because of Jomon blood which were descendants of ancient Ainu and Emishi Aryans. But China has some Aryan blood too from the barbarian peoples around them which introduced Buddhism to them.

Mongols actually conquered different races and people. The Japs stayed in their little island and lost to America. If it wasn't for that typhoon, the Japs would've got defeated by Kublai Khan.

Well they did over extend and fought from China throughout the islands. China was barely holding its own then. But a modern China, who knows? They built a big army but are relatively untested.

Attached: Ainu heritage.png (1920x1080, 583K)

>Excluding Saudis
>Flag
Lul

If you don't think it's the Japanese, you've never been to Japan.

>$0.00002 has been deposited into your Bank of Chang account courtesy of the CCP