WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGGERS!

What the fuck is wrong with niggers? Seriously.

>be me, working in gun/pawnshop in Mid-Florida, mainly gunshop because the pawns got overtaken by firearms (good)
>inner city nogs always come in with lifted shit or half destroyed/crusted consoles or games
>most of the time manager says to keep tab on what and who is traded in/trading in, we have a system that gets cross checked by local PD for stolen items/thefts
>we have a roughly 30-60 day wait period on items before we can re-sell them if it's sold outright or traded in, so sometimes inventorying this shit gets fucking cramped with useless shit
>today is special, can feel it, something is off, twitchy because near car accident with northern fag has me on edge from the morning (fuck Jew Jersey)
>4 gentleman of African Decent and enrichment walk into fine establishment
>one of them has a PS4
>it's covered in what has to be literal dog shit, smells like shit, looks like shit, it has to be shit
>"ayo dude, can I get a deal on dis man"
>"I have to test it first sir, did you bring any of the cables or?"
>"nah"
>mfw the rest of the conversation is just him saying nah, nah to his license, nah to if he wants to pawn or sell it, nah to practically everything as if he is a goddamn broken record
>Test PS4, it works, but it's disgusting, have to clean it up, lowball off the bat immediatly and point obvious cosmetic issues and jew the low iq nog to a lower price
>$40, he takes it, paperwork and shit goes out
>he turns his slacked monkey jaw to the gun counter, look at the shit we have
>"ayo thats one of dem 5-7s yo shit I seen dat in call uh duty"
>other nog speaks up, and I shit you not the conversation went like this
>"you no I got dat two twneteh tree mang, gonna pop-pop all dem whyte bitches man, fukin pawp em bitch yeheh"
>mfw I have hand on CC
>mfw anti-white and civil war banter go on for 2 minutes, then leave

Attached: 1525737378375.jpg (1024x523, 46K)

(cont)
What is wrong with blacks. I mean seriously, what fucking caused this Inner-City Nigger mentality that grammar, basic human function and decency, morals is just completely void to them? Back and forth, white this, white that, Jesus you guys are supposed to be larping the Third Reich, not making me want it to fucking come back.

THIS IS POLITICAL MODS, WE ARE DISCUSSING THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC FORUMS OF INNER-CITY PAVEMENT DWELLERS.

>INNER-CITY PAVEMENT DWELLERS

texas truck anchors

Literally half of them have IQs below 85, meaning not even the army will take them because they do not have the mental faculties to do complex tasks. That is the answer to most of your questions and their problems.

I get that, but is it a lack of fathers? Somewhere in them something has to click that maybe what they are doing, how they speak, and how they live is wrong?

here we see a left wing shit head who doesn't understand that god did not make everyone equal.

For once the fucking leaf is right.

Stop with the creationism shit. They're low IQ and it's genetic.

Attached: 1514314130670.jpg (749x964, 89K)

No, they are just genetically stupid.

>left wing shithead
Did you read the original post you fucking leaf? I'm asking what has caused them to remain like this, you can say Jew, you can say genetics, but taking the propaganda they are feed and applying it to life with no worry of consequence?

>that fucking picture
Again this is something that is not lost on me, but even the dumbest dog doesn't stick its head in an electric fence twice. Low IQ or not, is just being morally robbed something natural for them?

"Equality" is one of those dogmatic myths that goes completely unchallenged in the current day, and centuries later people will look on it the way we look on burning witches, or 'balancing the humours', or blood-letting as a standard medical practice.

Attached: amazing little ass.jpg (695x1024, 153K)

IQ is almost all genetic, user. They simply don't have the same capacity as human beings.

Attached: 1529464933011 (1).jpg (750x644, 306K)

Attached: 1499110484038.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

yeah that but also they really don't take care of each other. they don't have a family structure, rarely a father in the picture, and they have multiple kids with multiple partners out of wedlock.

if their parents at least TRIED to hold it together, they could advance a little bit up the economic ladder each generation.

They're a result of the us federal dept of edjewcation.
Judge a tree by its fruits. The democrats caused this.

Attached: 1499172514166.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

MORE

Attached: 1499813785531.png (1000x5636, 2.11M)

Attached: 1526566840237.jpg (900x1998, 770K)

from growing up in conditions that go unchanged for thousands of years...

this is why the seasons of summer/winter are important.... and hunting/farming...

but in africa.. goldilocks zone.. it's the warm climate with natural abundance...

so no need to develop too much..
running shit down and eating it with teeth is good enough. or just eat dirt.. its all good..

you'll see...

that's why the ancients worshipped the stars and all that.. cause it was intgral to their survival..

nigs never had to figure that out..

it's true globally..

this is why 4channers are so retarded..
grow up in same climate 24/7....
like niggers.

Pavement Apes:
>Very dangerous and stupid animals.
>They are able to smell fear like a rabid animal, stand up to them and they will back down but be wary of sneak attacks.
>Are known to steal anything that catches their eye, especially if it is shiny, just like a magpie or monkeys that live near humans.
>They can detect gold teef and rims at a range of 26 yards. Unfortunately, no attempts to adapt this trait into any useful skill has been successful.
>They have a instinctual draw to free gibs, just like birds know to fly south for the winter.
>Are known to grunt and bang on things when alone or in groups in what appears to be an attempt to mimick music.
>There are myths that some of them are smart enough to read at 12th grade level but because of affirmative action no true data on their capabilities is known.

Attached: read.jpg (566x480, 54K)

It comes down to their cultural upbringing. Whites would act the same way if they were raised that way as well. I know some whites raised "hood" and they're just as degenerate.

Attached: 2a4x1y.jpg (750x750, 58K)

I wonder this myself. We call femenism a virus because it takes a perfectly "normal" girl and turns her into a degenerate sub-human whore. I'm perplexed by the mysteries of the nog and need to know why they do this, why they act like it when they are outside forces that are attempting to stop them from continuing it.

>not immediately kicking them out for bringing in a item that was covered in shit
>even considering buying an item that was covered in shit
>actually buying a shit covered item
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Attached: robocop2.jpg (779x659, 154K)

slavery was a mistake.

say this to a liberal and watch them squirm.

When I say shit, it was probably oreo bits and lobster sauce. Besides we're listing it at $150 since it's perfectly fine.

You'd be suprised how many people by an AR15, and then see the games and shit and go buy some good vidya. I turn them to redpilled movies most of the time. I can say I do breed Race-Pride with the whites that come in. We do occasionally have a very educated black guy that will purchase ammo and firearms, he's a regular and is a really nice guy to talk to.

Thats why I am conflicted here, call me a cuck, whatever, I know the lines are blurred and for every 100 blacks, 95 are niggers. But what about the other 5? The guy was raised Christian (Baptist) and Conservative.

Is liberalism the ultimate destroyer of all human life for any race or creed? Regardless if Communism, is just being the ultimate sloth?

Attached: C18.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

liberals believe in evolution and that a wolf can evolve into a working loyal dog in a few thousand years, but refuse to admit that humans have different DNA and hence different strengths and weaknesses. I’m not going to pretend that blacks aren't faster and stronger, and I’m also not going to pretend that asians aren’t smarter than all of us.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Mid-Florida
Tampa?

Dear God yes. Do you know my fucking pain?

I know user I know. Although at least the latin market nearby is less crowded with all the iCE raids.

Most do not know their fathers....

A lots of populations in Africa score lower on IQ test than gorillas.
Literally the only advantage they have over complete animals is that they have a working Broca's area which allow them to speak our language, unlike other animals.
Give a Broca's area to an actual chimp and you could hold a more interesting conversation with it than with the average "human" African.

Why do you hit the enter key so much?

>from growing up in conditions that go unchanged for thousands of years...

Bullshit!!

Civilizations grow from CHANGING your conditions, not waiting for them to change on their own. Farming, husbandry, architecture, civil engineering. These are all things contribute to developing a civilization. What do all of these things have in common? Long term planning.

What do Africans lack? The ability to think beyond tomorrow.

Be prepared, we got DEA coming in also. Florida Wildlife was with these two DEA agents and they said they are coordinating some serious search and seizures of illegals with ICE (I'm friends the Night Shift Lieutenant of my local PD who shares my exact beliefs..) and it's going to get pretty interesting in the next few weeks. Wildlife leads me to believe the reserves and parks must be hiding some spic shit in there.

This, the one black guy that comes in said his Dad whupped his ass for even being out late for an extra 5 minutes. It instilled promptness with him for fear of the leather belt raining down on his ass. He was in a family of 4, all of them grew up fine because they feared and respected their parents, so it's not impossible. He has a Black Wife, and is starting a family, which he is worried because as he said there is so much propaganda against even keeping a stable black family. He referenced Cosby a lot.

>What caused this

The Jews who own the record labels, cable companies, and the clothing lines. You think globalists are just out to brainwash white consumers? How are they going to start a civil war without targeting nig nogs?

>what fucking caused this
Genetics you fucking tard

If they start a race war, I'm targeting jews first.

The changing of the enviroment by the hand of man comes from necessity. I read somewhere that the hostile season change was the biggest factor for the development of civilization. Think of it as a catalyst that eventually forces humans to adapt, evolve and in turn, to changebtheir enviroment to better secure their survivability.
Lack of "thinking ahead", lack of overall abstract concepts in bith language and understanding of these subhumans is a mere symptom of what user said back there.

Really they should just be rounded up thrown into the wilderness to adapt and survive or become extinct. Many tribes and races have gone through that.

Its useless to hate animals for their limitations.

exactly.. civilizations grow from changing conditions..

africa doesnt have civilizations..

only from the changing conditions..
when others came in and tried to help them..

they don't build civilizations.. period.

>The changing of the enviroment by the hand of man comes from necessity.

Or convenience, or aesthetics.

Everywhere when they needed fresh water, they thought, "hey, instead of walking two miles to the river with a bucket (or a pot balanced on the head), lets build an aqueduct or a well.

Or maybe build a permanent passage from here to there (called roads), instead of depending on animal trails.

Start with the little things, and build on those.

What the fuck are you blathering about and why did you feel the need to double space it?

Attached: time3.jpg (471x495, 75K)

Attached: 2DC14A6B-84F3-4FDB-86B0-9EE544E53D6E.gif (500x280, 884K)

How about we contain them in their shitty neighbor hoods with walls, we send in weapons crates to warring neighborhood factions and we watch them kill each other on a livestream feed? The victor gets out free. You get the best of both worlds, entertainment and less niggers.

Other posts have said it:

It's genetic low IQ compounded by an environment that is populated by others with a low IQ. Shit family structure, nutrition and other such issues only serve to compound the plight of the nigger. If your IQ ceiling is 90, it's bad enough. When you have a single mom that beats the fuck out of you and feeds you kool aid and kfc once per day, it's even worse.

My husband’s girlfriend’s son says im smart tho

Attached: 57151B50-01A0-4B87-9F52-589E61C230F7.png (396x454, 161K)

Can't blame it on being poor. There are more poor whites than blacks. Blacks are higher percentage by race of being poor but there are more poor whites based on population numbers. Wealth and IQ as a broad indicator are related, individually not relevant but it shows a trend overall. The genetic/ancestory companies think so as well. The companies might not publicly admit it but they are using it as a broad indicator and using wealth data. So the pic is related. Nogs should be much lower than whites but they are statistically way out of proportion. At some point the world needs to recognize this.

Attached: racis stat.png (1000x822, 551K)

>grow up in same climate 24/7
Jow Forums is a very different place from just five years ago. Newfag get out and kys.

Attached: 1528167683262.jpg (720x814, 47K)

>I’m not going to pretend that blacks aren't faster and stronger

You shouldn't pretend that they are

People who think blacks are "just like us" - mainly libshits - have obviously never lived around them or had any sort of interaction with them. People from the Deep South or South Africa know the true nature of these beasts because we have to deal with them on a daily basis. And yes they are like dogs or sharks that can smell fear. You can never drop your guard around them and you can never emit the human fear pheromone because they can smell it.

I grew up in North Georgia - Southern Appalachia - where there was a very low nigger population. My high school had like 25 niggers tops out of like 1,500 kids, 9-12 grades. Even with an amount of niggers as small as this, my senior year they managed to cause a full-scale race riot after a few guys from a rival HS snuck onto campus at night and spray painted "NIGGERS" on the front of the school building. The one nigger HS teacher in the whole school was this dried up old redbone cunt with freckles - a relic from the civil rights era. She called all the niggers into her classroom and wound them up - telling them shit like "Y'all gots tah fight back! - after which they all stormed out of her class into the lunchroom and started beating on random whites. Not even the assistant principal or 80 pound white girls were immune from their violence. This went on for probably 5 minutes straight until the white football players and redneck shit kickers from FFA intervened and beat the angry mob of niggers out into the parking lot.

Tampafag here. Tampa nogs are fucking insufferable, a little more so than the Tampa Puerto Rican. Fuck user, it would hate to have your job dealing with the low lifes of society.

He sounds like a /basedblackman/, He can be /ourbrother/ when the SHTF.

After spending 2.5 years in the North GA HS, I went to live with my dad in South Georgia - Dublin, Lauren County, to be exact - for a semester. Dublin High School was 85% nigger. This was like living in a whole 'nother world for me. It was like being in prison. Cops and metal detectors all over the school. No breaks in between classes. All these precautions STILL couldn't stop YET ANOTHER full-scale race riot that broke out when a white guy pegged some skinny buck with a high top fade in the back of the head with a "spirit button" at a football pep rally. This was when I noticed that whites who lived around niggers knew how to deal with them better. The whites, in spite of only being a mere 15% of the school, refused to back down from those savages in that gym and waded into that wave of black violence like Spartan warrior thirsting for nigger blood. Several nogs were sent to the ER after getting the nappy scalps spit open by steel-toed work and cowboy boots.

Every single day I attended Dublin High School two niggers fought in the lunchroom.

It would start out like this. One nigger would get his empty (free) lunch tray and walk up to dump whatever he didn't shove into his greasy mouth into the trash can. Then, another nigger would sneak up behind him and attack him and the fight was on. Then, like clockwork, the entire nigger population of the lunchroom would leap to their feet and surround the two combatants - whooping and hollering and flailing their arms and jumping up and down like a scene from a National Geographic special on the Congo from the 1980's.

They are NOT like us.

I’m in the same boat on the race issue. I come across a lot of niggers, but there are enough decent blacks out there to make me feel pretty guilty for breaking out the broad brush.

Fuck that’s accurate

Another important point that few people bring up with the "village bread" story; how is a man supposed to make a living selling bread when some charity is giving away bread for free?

Local businesses are destroyed by gibsmedats. Why buy shoes made by a local cobbler when shoes will be given to you by government aide?

>Cops and metal detectors all over the school.
Black-majority cities are like this. Literally every single merchant, including the fucking gas station convenience stores, have armed guards and bulletproof glass windows. If the store is too small to afford an armed guard, the Paki that owns the shop is the one with the gun.

Riddle me this....
Know a handful of older, baby boomer era blacks. They are hardworking all but one are Christian. Mid 50's to 70's age range. 4 men, all military service, one active in computer systems. The 2 women, hard workers with shit kids. The men 50/50 on good kids and bad kids. Two of the men have serious money, house, sports cars, etc etc...
Now look at today's generation of blacks. Almost every single one, besides well to do outliers, are in fact, irl niggers.
Do I only know outliers, in concern to the older folks? Or was there a rise in good blacks, due to oppression forcing them into acting right... I can't explain today's generation, other than jew media exploitation and manipulation.
What do my fellow Jow Forumsacks think?

>there are enough decent blacks out there
There aren't. You're desperate to believe that any nigger that isn't nigging at that very moment might be tolerable. They aren't. They have learned that they can be more accepted by "acting more white" when in mixed company, because it puts them at an advantage from other niggers. But they're still niggers. Get them to talk about what they truly believe, or when they think white people aren't listening, and they do not like your people. They do not like your laws. They believe every jewish lie.

They are niggers.

Attached: sims[1].jpg (639x360, 83K)

Except in Phlly where they decided bullet proof glass should be illegal because he din du nuffin

nuffin!
>city of the "first order"
>only place in PA where you can't have guns
he din du nuffin!
take down dat glass!
das racis!

>how is a man supposed to make a living selling bread when some charity is giving away bread for free?
Fully on board with this sentiment.

What pawn shot in Orlando, I'm actually looking for a new duty weapon.

Fuck off jamal. Nigger lovers swing right next to their pet monkeys

There's a bellcurve for every demographic. About 50% of whites are based. About 5% of blacks are, maybe less. That's just how it is. I'd spare the based, deport the rest, and put a 115+ IQ requirement on citizenship applications.

>call uh duty
lol

Holy shit I almost wish we had African niggers here now just so I could see stuff like this

Reading through these posts I think there's something that needs to be said.

Racism is evil. Seperating one another on lines like race, sex or religion only leads to division. We do things a bit better down under - there's a reason they call it the lucky country. For those who've come across the seas we've boundless plains to share.

Besides, it's a matter of perspective. According to FBI statistics, white men are responsible for the majority of terror attacks every year in the USA.

Oh fuck off you baiting piece of shit, I'm ashamed that we're sibling countries.

Well put.

Really makes you think

I agree, food for thought.

Do you have any other insights you'd like to share?

Also from GA and I can confirm that is pretty damn close to how it seems to always play out.

weird i was thinking of this article yesterday but I had not seen it in years and a HD crashed lost the one i may have had

Based nz

Negroes don't just have an average low IQ, they have a high probability of inheriting the "warrior gene", which decreases inhibitions in regards to violence. The 2R allele in particular, present in around 6% of the black population, is linked with extreme violent tendencies. 59% of black men also have the 3R allele, which is a bit less indicative, but still there. For reference, Europeans have .1% chance to have the 2R allele and 34% chance for the 3R (lowest among all races).

OP quit making shit up you dumb faggot. Niggers are niggers but greentext stories on Jow Forums have never been real.

Attached: 1239552718519.png (199x224, 61K)

>terror attacks

throw away your television.

>Charlottesville
>Dylann Roof
>Stephen Paddock
>Anders Brevik
>Timothy McVeigh
>Bundy Ranch
There are many more who get thwarted and not reported who I can name too

The county ware I went to HS had 10k population and one black family. The oldest kid was in the JHS. They went to the town library and checked out 20 books for the 5 kids and then went with a little red wagon and tried to sell the books door to door. No one bought the books seeing that they came from the library so they threw the books in a ditch

Nonsense. Acting like a nigger is not the same as being one.

I've got Africans and let me tell you, no you don't.

Fucking hell..

Only terror attacks in Charlottesville were the leftist Antifa agitators imported in from across the country to attack the event.

Anders Breivik was an American? That's news to me.

Bundy Ranch? What the fuck about it? The Bundy's were let go after a LIBERAL judge found out how corrupt and psycho the Feds were being in their case. People who protect their property are not terrorists.

The only two people on your list who could be considered guilty of domestic terrorism under today's standards in the US might be Dylann Roof and Timothy McVeigh. Paddock was just a mass murderer.

There are 16k murders in the US per year. Blacks and Hispanics are the plurality of that, and are responsible for the vast majority of what's classified as "mass shootings" in this country.

>Mid-Florida
Gonna stop ya right there.

>Only terror attacks in Charlottesville were the leftist Antifa agitators imported in from across the country to attack the event.
In the same year as we saw extremist acts in Europe we saw a car attack in the USA
>Anders Breivik was an American? That's news to me.
Just another example, he's specifically Christian terror
>Bundy Ranch? What the fuck about it? The Bundy's were let go after a LIBERAL judge found out how corrupt and psycho the Feds were being in their case. People who protect their property are not terrorists.
Show me a case where armed Muslims took over a government building, pointed guns at police and threatened to kill them and then walked free

The rest has grains of truth but you miss larger points. Beyond that, white men still make up the majority of crimes and terror acts in the US, as well as being majority of those on welfare.

If this doesn't brings your piss to a boil, then something is clearly wrong with you.

Attached: nigglets being racist.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>what are ID's
dumb fuck

Asians aren't smarter. They simply lack empathy and social/creative characteristics.
They are like autistic people.
That lack of empathy can be channelled in useful ways (ie. Into muh nipponu honoru) or into shitty ways (China numba 1)
Also China blatantly cheats on iq reports etc.

You do know we can see your ID clearly and that we can see you same fagging right. All points raised by this person are invalid, now point and laugh at the retard and eat your vegetables.

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 34K)

A better question to ask is what isnt wrong with them. Their entire race seems like some demon pulled the worse out of every race and poured it into this disgusting template and set it onto the world as a sick joke.

Attached: 1516559855522.png (454x685, 122K)

>The rest has grains of truth but you miss larger points. Beyond that, white men still make up the majority of crimes and terror acts in the US, as well as being majority of those on welfare.

No, white men do not make up the majority of crimes in the US. In terms of murder, blacks commit 52% of the murder in the country, if we extrapolate the cases we know the race of the perpetrator. 25% of the murders occur by Hispanics (usually categorized as White in statistics). Asians are responsible for something like 2%, leaving Whites with 21% of the total murders in the country. 62% of the population contributes 21% of the homicides, while 13% of the population contributes 52%. These patterns are consistent across all forms of violent crime. In terms of non-violent crime, the lions share is also blacks and hispanics.

>Show me a case where armed Muslims took over a government building, pointed guns at police and threatened to kill them and then walked free

Nobody brandished weapons at law enforcement officers. Now an FBI agent has been indicted in relation to the murder and assassination of LaVoy Finnicum at that particular standoff. Trespassing at a vacant federal building is not a license to execute people.

>In the same year as we saw extremist acts in Europe we saw a car attack in the USA

A riotous mob (Antifa) that committed domestic terror in assaulting a peaceful protest, which follows communist doctrines (illegal in the US), refused to leave the area as ordered by police, attacked the mans car. It might not be popular in the US, but what the man did was fully justified (with precedent) under US law.

Anyway, stop samefagging.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger

It's true though. We should have never brought niggers over here.

Shut up britfaggot

If we didn't bring the Jews, they wouldn't have brought the niggers.

ahem.... curse of ham

Stop responding to an obvious baitposter who tried to compliment his own post. You're not achieving anything.