Why are there 12 year olds with giant titties everywhere now?

Why are there 12 year olds with giant titties everywhere now?

This is a fucking problem if the age of consent is going to remain 18.

Attached: sBBpdrb.jpg (940x1280, 129K)

Estrogen and growth hormones, PEDO's want to rape kids 12 years ago.

They aren't everywhere, you're selectively looking/seeking out ones and using outliers to come to a conclusion that you likely don't have evidence about.
If there is some general trend towards greater pubescent/post-pubescent features at younger ages then it's likely because people have access to better nourishment and more consistent food access than they did in the past.

Enjoy you beef and milk from a cow raised with growth hormone.

Attached: lel.png (1326x1079, 142K)

YES
the age of consent must be abolished
luckily the conservation to reform AOC is slowly taking place
i expect some progress in the next 10-15 years

Well that one is grown up enough to be wifed.

Their chicken fingers and milk are loaded with Estrogenics.
((funny how modern food fucks men but oversexualizes girls))

Pic related?

waiting for the copypasta in 3..2..1...

I know huh?
If it is, l would go full metal pedo on her.

they fuck both, because it also comes with a sharp decrease in fertility.

Big boobs and a nice looking cunt doesn't qualify your body for having children.

that true ? i would suspect hormones for a cow would have no impact on humans at all.

Decent body but That is disgusting, she looks like a kid

My mom works at an elementary school and she says the girls start menstruating in 3rd grade.

The fruit might be ready for the picking, but are you willing to risk her daddies vengeance upon yourself to taste it ????

HORMONE DISRUPTORS EVERYWHERE

The FUCKING TENDIES

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Attached: 1517664021109.jpg (768x1024, 359K)

Thats not disgusting, because you could prevent her from becoming a roastie.
I am not even joking.
Relationships with younger females have the benefit, that you could teach her your point of view, morals, values etc. and educate her into becoming a good wife and mother.
All this pedo nonsense is crap, because you usually think about sex only. But if you would consider, that you can have a relationship with a young female without sex, than you would see how beneficial it actually is.

I don't think meat is effected, milk maybe, but I have seen no chemical analysis of beef that shows hormones are present and I'm pretty sure they go through a clean period before they are slaughtered so anything that has been given to them whether that be antibiotics or growth hormones can leave their system.

I'm supposed to die or something for getting a chub around things like this?

Attached: 1432390569439.jpg (622x715, 145K)

This is a research purposes debate so freely post sauce on them beg tittay white 12 yo for us to judge

Birth control in the water supply.

Attached: 1440190156515.jpg (614x819, 75K)

Found the faggot

I read somewhere a long time ago that as a society turns more degenerate, females become women more and more at a younger age while the males become men much later in life.

The males who somehow aren't affected by this and become men at the typical age are the true alphas and will get all the pussy to continue the people into the future. The males who grew up later in life will die off or reproduce the weak people we see today.

nmmo, pic related, are perfectly fine, in my opinion. As i said above (), its fine to have relationship with them, but no sex. Wait until they are ripe enough for sex eg. 18 yo, but they previous years you could use to build a solid relationship and bond. Teach her how to be, because women are like clay, waiting to be shaped.

WHoops, meant to tag this fag

it has. If a woman pregnant with a boy eats lots of factory chicken the son will have a small penis. hormones and plastic fuck everything up

Are her tits huge or does she just have small shoulders?

Also, she's going to age terribly. Big tits before pregnancy never goes well.

I was reading european history the other day and it seems that it was pretty common for royals to marry their daughters at that age
I wonder what the peasants did

Does that mean, if asians would eat more factory chicken, asian males would have no pee pees at all?

There is no way she is 12. 14-15 maybe

pic unrelated

It does have effect:

US use progestérone, œstradiol, testostérone , trenbolone , zénarol for the beef. (sorry I'm not

sure of the English name).

Nopt only it advance sexuality for girls, but also decrease the number of spermatozoids into the semen.

See
Semen quality of fertile US males in relation to their mothers' beef consumption during pregnancy, S.H. Swan doi:10.1093/humrep/dem068

really plastic, how? .

BPA (Bisphenol A) and other synthetic shit.
in France decade ago they have made research on why girls start to menstruate few years earlier than before. They found out that plastic that was widely used in products and nutrition for kids causes this.

>now
you poor, clueless virgin

funny, I know more than a few women who had many misscarriages. Those women were all young. One was 23 and had four misscarriages without one successful pregnancy.
As far as I know they didn't use drugs. Could this be related?

>His nations AoC is 18
>mfw

Attached: 1463713438729.jpg (513x510, 59K)

Bisphenol A is not a plastic tho

They use Human Growth Hormone for the quicker development of the calves. We end up consuming it afterwards.

To sum up, modern lifestyle did this

I know they use it but where is the evidence it's transferred to meat. where is the chemical analysis of meat samples that conclusively prove that hormones are present in the meat itself after slaughter.

Attached: 1530402937568.webm (640x1136, 808K)

why on earth would they use human growth hormones? would cow hormnes not work better?

well if it makes them look like adults how is that pedophilia? pedophilia is liking child like appearances, no?

well, AOC is 14 here

good point

not it self.
but plastic are gassing with it.

wood berry

Attached: hunting_grounds.png (902x864, 220K)

Cryptopedo thread

no wonder brasil/mexico are shitholes

eh, if she has had her period she is fit to be a mother. Women don't emotionally mature past their early teens, they just get better at being covert with their manipulations. They are still just as amoral. At 13 or 33 if they are not a good mother they are a waste of space.

Attached: loyalty.jpg (900x1493, 426K)

get out of the honeypot thread

Polite answer: children hit puberty after hitting a minimum weight compatible with surviving pregnancy. Girls are reaching that weight earlier in life.

Honest answer: Burger kids are as fat as pigs, and are big enough to breed another litter of mutts by age 11.

read
. "The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in “Healthy” Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain"

it says among other things that milk has lots of Phthalates they work like hormones and can cause symptoms of a thyroid malfunction.

chicken has lots of Arsenic.

it doesn't only reduce the penis size, it also reduces the attention spade of the child.

Phtalate and Arsenic are also known to have an influence of the toy preferences of children and gender behaviour.

Experiments with rats have shown that the rat embryos (male and female) were influenced by much more fake Estrogene than usually.

Which could be an explanation for the trannys and 64 genders etc

i will give it a read thanks.

She will be a disgusting hog by 16 if she is 12 now.

SHE IS 17 YOU FUCKING SICK PEDO YOU WILL HANG

>every girl has massive tits these days
>somehow my gf has B cups
Small tits fucking suck don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise

Attached: 1405305566822.jpg (253x253, 13K)

What daddy?

When daddy lets himself get ousted by age 8 the girls at 12 now have no father protecting them. On top of that add a substantial daddy complex and fully developed bovine hormone-fed milkers.

Men are fucked - they're presented with ripe situations like this and are then told it's illegal. Meanwhile the chads close in age who COULD take advantage are too busy fucking their 24 year old student teachers 2 and 3 at a time.

WTF happened???

I actually like a good set of full Bs or Cs.

It’s cheaper and easier to get ahold of. One of the perks of living in Europe is the ban on Genetically Modified Organisms for consumption.
t. Biology wetworks user

Good luck collecting evidence against the meat lobby.

the same for many many many things, starting by lead in the gazoline: they knew from the very beginning how dangerous it was, but it was patented.

Same for asbestos: they new for long this was carcinogenic. Same for Tobacco.

they will admit it only when dead will pile up. Here, it's just 12 yo kids with grown tits, and sterile males.

Mammals all have very similar biology. Our hormones are nearly identical.

>Why are there 12 year olds with giant titties everywhere now?
hormones in the meat, we did the same to puerto rico, their girls have tits at 11 and get pregnant at 12, full blown moustache by 20

i agree, never liked tits too big. like them a bit smaller

>if she has had her period she is fit to be a mother.
this can be manipulated through diet though, just because you can rig an 8 year old to have her period doesn't mean she's ready for game

>Why are there 12 year olds with giant titties everywhere now?

There really aren't. Skinny chicks of any age with huge natural tits are rare. I work with the public and you see chicks like OP image only a couple times a year.

Now chubby or fat women with huge tits? Extremely common.

dafuq? B's and C's stick with their man ... like, forever n' sheeit. D and above are niggerfuckerz
>never get involved with a Dcupniggerfucker

Fatherless households.

Girls who grow up without a father present are triggered into puberty at an earlier age.

Tribes that had no male figures were often due to war, and war was a signal for women to produce more babies.

true but we are still not that close to them, apes on the other hand i could see, but cows not so sure.

nobody ever has any evidence to backup their claims when it comes to hormones, they could easily take meat off the shelf of a store and have it independently lab analysed, but they don't, they just make blog posts and claim to know the "truth". or they regurgitate what they have seen on one sided bias documentaries. I will believe meat contains hormones when I see the lab results confirming it, until then it's nothing but hearsay.

Take iodine. It helps the body purge these things and block their absorption.

When I first got out the army my mom's best friend had a 13 year old daughter who looked older than I did. She hit on me, we talked, we hung out, and one day her mom (the girl) approached me and said "Do you date 13 year olds often?" to which I asked what she meant.

After explaining to me she was basically a child I realized I never asked her how old she was because she:
a) acted mature enough
b) had literally DDD tits

glad I dodged that bullet, I could tell she prob wanted the D.

Go back to 144chan.tw, you child loving freaks.

The real problem is how you concluded that a few pictures on the internet = most girls in the US
You might want to check your IQ bruh

tell her mother to stop being a cock block

That and about every woman l saw with a massive set, always become bloated beached whales. The rest of their bodies grow into those tits.

i am thinking along your lines but would you see out such studys and would you expect the meat industry to do study like that or even allow " indpendet study to say any diffrent to what they want them to say.

nah homie. It aint about the boobs, I wanna know why tf they're like six foot tall in middle school nowadays.

Attached: spoopy.jpg (225x225, 5K)

That's how it's always been. Stop being a pedo you fucking faggot. Many women are fully grown by 13-14. That doesn't mean they're mature enough for sex, and that's why we have laws protecting children. Kill yourself next time you look at an underage girl's chest

maybe the mother sould be a better mam and tell her daughter not to dad men when she is a child.

milk hormones are causing early puberty

Attached: DSqjcS1V4AAt-ib.jpg (405x506, 27K)

woke shit

who fucking cares?
These huge tiddy qts need to be impregnated by white seed and make a lot of white babbys.
Would you rather they get defiled by a nigger once they reach 18+ ?

Lots of chomos ITT

This is a tragedy. There is a smaller and smaller window for some delicious flat chest.

>and that's why we have laws protecting children
Children are more vulnerable than ever, and you believe they're being protected?

Are YOU a child, perhaps?

Women are already insecure, don't need to add small tits to the list of shit they're angry about.

the meat industry wouldn't be involved. I'm taking about a person, independent of the meat industry, take meat off the shelf of a store and paying a lab to analyse the samples then publishing the results. the meat industry cannot do anything about it. anyone could do this if you had some money. the amount of money spent on documentaries and shit they couldn't afford to test a few samples to backup their claims?

Really? Everywhere? Post examples. Lots of them.

Women are adopting an r-reproductive strategy since resources are plentiful.

Switzerland banned GMOs until 2020 (the ban will be revoted then) and then the (((WTO))) threaten to sue switzerland because they "hinder free market"...FUCK YOU UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL, WE DON'T WANT YOUR GARBAGE GMO FILLED GARBAGE """FOOD""".

A friend of mine told me the US government did an experiment with chicken in Puerto Rico loading them up with female hormones to see how much you could load without affecting the population. They had boys starting to display feminine traits, and girls developing sooner. It is not one of those things that get printed to the public. I trust this friend, because of where he worked in the government.
It is like them spreading the flu virus in NYC to see what the dispersion rates would be for a chemical attack during the fifties. The governments of the world are absolutely degenerate, and see us as their property.

jesus christ

nice mound damn

you would be surprised the scientific community and especially the medical and biological community are very bad and disingenuous.