Remember Global Warming? Here falls the next hoax: Aylienz

NWO goes poof:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-29/has-et-gone-home-ufo-sightings-slump

Attached: chartoftheday_8452_ufo_sightings_are_at_record_heights_n.jpg (960x684, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
www65.zippyshare.com/v/glXd7Vgt/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua
youtube.com/watch?v=bwIgSnnawDg
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/AlienCon-Touches-Down-in-Pasadena-485312451.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WruCxsh8mfw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually Trump is gonna reveal UFOs
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 1501258368566.png (720x883, 221K)

theyre coming back to kill us

Smartphones. There is no longer an excuse for "Why didn't you take a picture?" The sightings of everything is down. Ghosts, Werewolves, Bigfoot, and anything else you can think of. The simple reason is that most sightings were people making it up. I used to have to go to UFO conventions and try to find any legit witness sighting and have had to listen to every kook under the sun. I'd say 90% just wanted someone to talk to.

Attached: IMG_0503.jpg (2448x3264, 1.88M)

Ben Grundy from Mysterious Universe.

Attached: IMG_0528.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

Do you still go?
Are you a 'believer'?
What's best case (Post-cellphone era) you've heard of?

What about that F-14 footage?

Cellphones with cams become commonplace around ~2004 and reports went up until 2014 then dropped exponentially. So what happened in 2014? Bitcoin?

Attached: 1526604209568.jpg (526x423, 20K)

in these days, with good quality cameras in phones, one would expect to see more pictures of UFO's, but the opposite is true...

maybe they're hiding better, or maybe they don't exists

I no longer go. I was never a believer. The set up usually went like this. I would get sent to a convention to observe the fans and low level guys. Your not going to be able to collect decent information from anyone that might have a decent following. All the celebs are not going to risk on reporting on something that actually might be happening, it's too risky cause all the new stuff is really weird or tied up with the actual government.

Attached: IMG_0536.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

Ecig usage went exponential in 2014. Smoking Man is behind this somehow.

Attached: ecig.jpg (960x684, 67K)

Because they also noticed the increase in sightings so restricted their operations so as not to be seen as often?

That graph is probably world wide. Look up US based MUFON reports. It dramatically drops in 2007.

This guy is an example of who I'd go after. At the time Micah Hanks was self publishing and doing stuff in a band with his brother. If he hears anything good he's going to talk about it without worrying about his credibility.

Space is a meme.
Space exploration is a meme.
Space travel isn't real.
It's all a massive money laundering scam.
Satellites are not real. Everything is terrestrial based using towers on land and on sea. While you are all looking to the stars and throwing money at the space jew, your communication systems here on Earth will all be destroyed and society will collapse.
Enjoy your sci-fi circlejerk faggots!

Best post-cellphone was either Iraq/Afghanistan Werewolves or the Oklahoma State trooper who mutilated himself to kill an alien.

Attached: IMG_0500.jpg (2448x3264, 2.79M)

You think you can handle the truth about UFOs?
Be my guest:
www65.zippyshare.com/v/glXd7Vgt/file.html

Attached: 567856.png (467x351, 241K)

Share plz

You're a meme

Dats just pr0n

Not an argument

>Zerohedge
What kind of fake ass news is this

Your mom's a meme

You didn't even read it.

>Here falls the next hoax: Aylienz
it fell a long time ago user, this isn't news to anyone.

You a journo or mufon or smth like that?

My mom is dead.

Cos I'm just gonna open suspicious links on the interwebz

Don't blame the messenger. It makes you look dumb.

i aint clicking that shit nigga

It's 4 ebooks about UFOs in pdf format in a 7zip.

Sure it is Mr NSA man

They're all easily explained as drones now.

Attached: American-Flag-ImageTA.jpg (1440x1080, 218K)

AIDS

>Oklahoma State trooper who mutilated himself to kill an alien.
Tell me more

Attached: C473F432-5FB4-4B7F-9DE4-67DF5BE4A898.jpg (320x180, 20K)

Seen more in the last 3 years than I've seen in my entire life.

Drones don't go 10000mph with zero acceleration and make 90° turns at that speed.

Yeah you can't just say shit like that and not explain it

Fucking drone America.
Get your spark gap generators ready boys.

Not really. I don't go to /x/ that often because those guys are a little to weird with the chaos magic for my taste but i could fill threads on there with shit I've heard about. I do a form of observation and data collection.

It's not et, its DARPA
They stopped cause of 2014 cell phone resolution became high enough to risk exposure. Flights have been limited to sparsely populated areas or required to operate with optical distortion .

Wanna see me naked?

Yesssss yesss, goy. Don't look at zerohedge. You might see something that has an element of truth.

This. You can open the file from my iPhone and prove its unaltered. The triangle form of UFO is hard to explain away then when dozens of people get verifiable undoctored photos digital all over the globe

Kantbot, you motherfucker. Give me a followback REEEEEEEEEEE.

Ok so back when America invaded Iraq, after the Marines left and the Army went in, we'd get some reports or rumors on Army personnel seeing creatures that could best be described as Werewolves. The problem was that they'd be dressed in Army attire sometimes, wearing pants but having no shirt on. Eventually we get these same or similar accounts coming from Afghanistan. So doing what we do we look at what companies are deployed in those areas at the time of the sightings and then compared to see if there was any crossover. We found a company out of Baumholder army base in Germany is most likely the Werewolf squad.

Who was sending you and why?

Attached: 1529739942493.png (420x705, 400K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua

Nicotine is a kind of anti-psychotic and schizophrenics often use smoking to self medicate.

Attached: 1530333502881.jpg (758x680, 180K)

>decades of "UFO" sightings

Still, only a few shitty fussy videos captured (that literally could be anything).

Also... some super advanced alien civ visiting Earth, trying to hide from us... but still flies in broad daylight close to the surface.

Conclusion: no aylienz

The most savage Marines I've ever met are vampires who love roleplaying the crusades.

t. Vampire prince

Attached: charyells.png (643x479, 214K)

In the dark where all you can see is a point of light, a nearby drone can appear the same as a far away aircraft. It might only be moving at 40mph but if your brain thinks it's actually a distant object it will interpret it as moving much faster.

The same kind of retards who are into ufo's now jumped onto qlarps and flat earth. UFO's are old hat now.

flat earth and shit like nibiru went mainstream for the boomers, they're bored of ufo's

Holy shit. I quit smoking 4 years ago and the world has gotten progressively fucking insane. I better start smoking again.

So I'm at a UFO convention in Saint Louis and I started getting followed by this guy missing half his nose. There's a lot of weird people at conventions but this guy stands out in a few weird ways, he knows how to follow someone without appearing obvious even though he's missing a good chunk of his nose and he moves like a cop. People with that kind of authority just move a certain way I don't know if I just pick it up but whatever I know he's following me. At the bar he just saddles up next to me and asks who I work for, said he's noticed me working the room. I'm fairly sure he thought I was a man in black or something.

Attached: IMG_0516.jpg (2448x3264, 2.37M)

pt. 2 coming hold on

People don't take their eyes off from their smartphones.

Try lozenges or gum. I find gum calms me and eases depressive thinking. Smoking a cigarette is just too risky for health and I hate that damaged lung feeling.

If ufos are real, it seems pretty obvious this would the the case. Underrated.

it's a mix of crazy people, drug induced hallucinogens, airplanes or drones mistaken by low iq bobs, astroids, dreams, larpers and top secret flyingtech testings. there is almost no probability left for real extratherrestial encounters. if they would exist and would know about us, we would probably be their cattle within a day, goys....oh

This is just the calm before the storm

>if they would exist and would know about us, we would probably be their cattle within a day, goys....oh
As if a space-faring civilization couldn't find a better candidate for livestock purposes.

So he's going through the list of acronym agencies that everyone thinks gives a shit about the paranormal. I don't work for any of them. I explain I'm just there to gather what information I can (I can't recall what that was for the Saint Louis one). I ask what happened to his nose and he takes a polaroid out of his pocket and it's a picture of a grey that's been shot twice. Now this gentleman has my attention. I asked if he was a cop and to explain what the picture was. He showed me his badge and said he was an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer that had been experiencing abductions since he was a child. He said the photo was the last alien that ever touched his because he stopped himself from being abducted. pt3 in a minute

Attached: IMG_0541.jpg (2448x3264, 2.59M)

Things will pick back up a bit when CGI gets a little more advanced and ppl will start whipping up seemingly real fake sightings again.

The whole body building fad is just to create juicier steaks

Won't it just do the opposite and make people more skeptical? I mean real ayys could pass by and people would just discard it as someone projecting a hologram and playing a prank from their basements

as if humans would not find better eatable sources then eating their foodchain down. it's normal to eat inferior specieses. you think that we are the highest standard in a living creature. maybe more developed species would see us as inferior, as we see pigs.

That's probably what will happen. But the people that make these hoaxes don't care as long as their pranks get attention.

>smartphones
yeah man no you ever try to film an object flying in the sky super far away? go fuck yourself retard.

Tell werewolves story next.

The universe is infinite.
You can only see the parts you are able to perceive.
When you are able to see , it will appear.
And so it grows.
It did not really grow . as it was there all along ,
only now you are able to see it.
With our thoughts we make the world.
If you read a book as a child , there may be an adult joke in there.
As a child you do not notice the joke , but its there waiting.
When you perception grows and you re read the book as an adult , the joke appears.

how the fuck did he stop himself from being abducted?

He said the abductions didn't turn negative until he hit puberty but in his early 20's they started getting really nasty so he starting trying to find way to stop them. Chaining himself to the bed, putting magnets all around his house, and even using some type of electric fence in his bedroom but nothing worked until he said he saw the greys having difficulty with a thin wire he used. So he tied himself to his bed with very thin twine and threw out any scissors in the house. Eventually he has an abduction episode and the greys can't get him free and they're getting upset. He's semi-conscious for this but as time goes on he gets more control over his body. He's a cop by now and he reaches for his gun which is on the nightstand. He points it at the grey nearest to him and suddenly gets the worst pain of his life going off in his nose. It's blinding and he can't will himself to shoot until he thinks it must be an implant in my nose. So he turns the gun on himself and shoots off his nose. He said the pain stopped but he also did just shoot off a gun near his face through his nose so he's not a 100% but it's enough that he can turn the gun on a grey. Shoots it through it's head twice. The other one just kind vanished at that point. He got up and grabbed a camera and took three photos before he went to call 911 cause he's shot in the face. Phone was in a different part of the house and when he went back to his bedroom the grey was missing. He hid one photo under his sink, put another in the freezer, and the last he put in his pocket. He told his superiors that he was cleaning his weapon and forgot to empty the chamber and the gun went off. He had never talked about his experiences with anyone so they just thought it was an accident.

Attached: IMG_0497.jpg (2448x3264, 2.32M)

Vape or get nicotine in a non-tar form.

I did above. Also here's this. youtube.com/watch?v=bwIgSnnawDg

>I'd say 90% just wanted someone to talk to.
Thats sad when you think about it. I think UFO/paranormal clubs are more beneficial to their members than people give them credit for.

From the polaroid I was show it looked legit. Being on this part of the internet you see your fair share of gore, but anythings possible.

Post a picture of what the grey was most similar too.

please do tell me more stories about like this. shits amazing I've read many books on the subject but the most interesting ones are from first hand encounters. I also went to roswell museum a few times. share as much as you can please!

>It's 4 ebooks about UFOs in pdf format in a 7zip.

What are the four books? I probably already have them if they're any good. My "Fortean" folder is pretty massive but I don't collect shit that sucks.

Interesting, once high quality cameras were released, there were fewer aliens, urban legends, and UFO sightings.

you are glowing in the dark my friend

So the manual dexterity of greys is apparently shit. So use really fine string or twine and tie yourself to your bed or something heavy. Hide the scissors and be prepared for them to get upset. Interesting thing about this picture is that the dude from Ancient Aliens met his Doppelgänger and then died weeks later. Let that be a lesson to you guys.

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (2448x3264, 2.02M)

>high quality cameras were released
High quality cameras don't mean jack shit when you are trying to view an object a thousand miles in the sky moving fast as fuck you can't set things up either its not like lightening.

There was a big alien convention in LA a month ago. They're still crazy as ever.

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/AlienCon-Touches-Down-in-Pasadena-485312451.html

And all the urban legends, like Bigfoot, Lochness monster, Mothman, and others have no new pics or videos.

your glowing way too hard cia reptilian niggers

Cameras have always been said to malfunction during paranormal events. Keel was writing about tech fuck ups all the way back in the '60s.

I've never been abducted just really interested in UFO stuff.

that stuff is a bit different to UFO/Alium type stuff.

surprised no one has posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=WruCxsh8mfw

tl:dr:
The deep state has a multi-stage program to take control of nations using made-up/overblown threats.
Stage 1 - The Russians are the enemy
Stage 2 - Terrorists are the enemy
Stage 3 - Third world dictators are the enemy
Stage 4 - Asteroids are the enemy
Stage 5 - Ayys are the enemy

Note: This video was filmed in 2000

Attached: 1488032020473.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Roswell is a quagmire of bullshit. We didn't even try with that because when I started working every first hand witness had been dead for twenty years. If you want good first hand accounts of true spooky shit it's harder than you think. A lot, and I mean a shit load, of Americans intelligence and spooky level staff are Mormons. It makes sense because thats a hard society to infiltrate.

Attached: IMG_0501.jpg (2448x3264, 2.41M)

Are these images you are posting from those conventions? I hate how a lot of the UFO community allows insane crazies to infiltrate with there garbage.

The quality of the remaining ones may be higher. It's no surprise to anybody that 95% of it was always bullshit.

This. Both appear to be a ball of light from a relatively distant perspective.

>he hasn't seen the ISS pass over you on a starry night
>doesn't have a telescope

Attached: IMG_62.jpg (218x231, 12K)

>AlienCon-Touches-Down-in-Pasadena
>Touches-Down

journalists are such fucking faggots.

>I've never been a believer

>posts tall tale of how hes seen a legit photo of an alien

Hes trolling you retards.

That's kind of the point I'm making. 90% of this is bullshit. These are from the Paradigm Symposium in 2012. I was sent there to get as much on Mysterious Universe, who at the time were rising up in the paranormal ranks. They had a guest on who claimed to be US special forces and we needed to know what branch or the military he was in.

Attached: IMG_0530.jpg (2448x3264, 2.05M)

It's kind of sad to see legends and folklore die like this.