Why are Europeans so blind when it comes to race?

Every time I see Europeans comment on American society, I feel like they totally discount race when it comes to the discussion. I always see them say things like "Why does America have such a high crime rate? It's so weird!" or wonder why American cities have "bad parts" of towns. I never see them make the connection that is has to do with demographics. They always brag about how their countries (Germany, France, Finland, Sweden) have such low crime rates, and act like its because their societies are just more reasonable.

Do they really think if their white population was only 62%, things would be the same? It boggles my mind.

Attached: 96866-004-89472D98.jpg (375x250, 6K)

Where? Certainly not on Jow Forums. Are you a boomer or what?

yeah because

every single European is on Jow Forums...

meanwhile in OP's imagination

im mostly talking off Jow Forums and on other websites

Yeah I've noticed this too.

Ouate de phoque?

99% of euros rely on media to give us an idea of american life. I live in 99% white area, most people who think like this will be the same

Those people are most of the time libtards who don't understand statistics and how race influences them. The media also sells the idea that all the crime that happens is due to mass shootings and that guns are the problem. That's why your media avoids reporting shootings evolving black people or minorities, because then they can sell the narrative to other European countries that guns are bad and having diversity is good. At least here they even use CNN as a source. Most of the people who believe that narrative are old people who get their news from the TV, the newer generations are starting to realize that it's all lies.

Impressive projection, 56%

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

If your country is going to shit.
If your people are slaves.
Your population is controlled by rich people.
They shoot you on the street.
You can't get medical care.
Your children get taken away or incarcerated.

Then race doesn't matter much.
The US is not a good place to grow up right now.
This "race war" thing, it prevents you from seeing the real problems, and probably what your elites want.

This is true for wealthy americans as well, which is why they love to tout europe as being such a better place because "they're so left wing like me". When in reality they're just whiter

aahhahahaaaaAAAAHAHA
you've never meet a rich guy right? xxxxD

The only reason a rich guy goes to europe is to show his parents selfies where he looks decent.
The rich are not stupid. They can't get here what is offered in the US.

based portugal

Attached: 02_rac_bas11_sj.jpg (867x923, 290K)

It's logical, and based on experience.

Of course Estonia is thinking this way, because they see how russians work. And they work like vodka.

Portugal has a lot of ports, where north american ships are docking.
Logically, they think that the whole US ethnic population is fucked up.

In both cases, it's not entirely true

Dunbar syndrome.

strangely enough USA is seen as a white country in Europe. Except for Jow Forumsacks Europeans still see you as white. So people think its a majority white country with insane crime rates, where blacks are beeing shot for no reason

Race doesn't matter, if your country goes to shit.
Just look at all those statistics.
And the pentagon lost 6 trillion dollars. LOST... nobody cares about that. TRILLION. In europe, heads would be rolling, riots and shit.
In the US, uprisings are crushed at the core.

Attached: international-incarceration-rates.png (3404x2417, 160K)

you may be right but the question was why race is discounted as a factor when europeans discuss the USA. The answer to that is that the pciture people have about the USA is a white country. And you are a brainlet if you think the disfunction of amercian society is nor race related

It is not.
They started to transform it in the 70s.
They've lost unions long ago.
There is no protection, no support. The rich get richer, the rest gets inslaved. Where does the race come to play? Nowhere, that's where...

>muh race is inconsequential
go back to plebbit you lefty boomer fag

Back when those arguments used to be made, Western Europe itself was white and so the populace had never actually experienced a US style society themselves and believed Hollywood and all the other exported meme culture where you only saw white people.

Keep in mind it was the Americans themselves pushing the redneck shit so people made movies parodying them and people assumed it was just flyover state white trash committing all the crime.

no, we know what's going on there.
It's not like you can't travel to america.
Especially with enough time and money, you get to know certain details well.
Jesus...

We ALWAYS bring it up. What do you think le 56% face is?

Attached: 1510118421145.jpg (1024x508, 83K)

According to polling data, more people in the US than in England or a lot of European countries agree with statements like 'diversity is our strength' and believe that immigrants make us better and stronger.
For the Europeans that are blind, it's because they haven't dealt with many niggers or nonwhites I would guess, like I can't imagine there are more than 1,000 nonwhite people in all of Estonia.

about 60% are macedonian
seconds largest group: 25% albanians

you Jow Forums fags really are incels and stupid to the core... daaaaamn

Attached: religion_m.jpg (360x110, 10K)

They do this shit all the time and it's so fucking annoying because the moment you explain the reason for it, they go "guess all Americans are just racists then" and fuck off

Those problems are from the us not being a homogeneous country. Europe got all their goodies in place while they were still homogeneous, but they aren't guaranteed to last if you keep importing other races.

They are conscious about race. In a way that's weirder than Americans. They hate on other white people and see them the same as niggers. Look at Western Euros and Slavs. Or Slavs and other Slavs. Anglos and Germanics. Anglos and Celts. They have a more refined sense of race than we do.

Because average yuropoor is self righteous idiot. Yuros are all like rich, spoiled kids who think that milk grows in supermarkets and new iPhone and $500 pocket money is their human right.

stop talking to bluepill boomers then.

This, not trying to hate on americans here, but somalia tier cities with black majorities like detroit are still incomprehensible for (most) Europeans

He means outside of Jow Forums retard

It's never boomers. The average young European has that exact mind state.