Why do so many right-wingers worship cops when they're American hating...

Why do so many right-wingers worship cops when they're American hating, spic lovers who want illegals to pour into the country?

Attached: ews.jpg (1039x1511, 651K)

when ICE deports mexicans, the cops lose their job because crime goes down. that's the only reason for them to be upset. that, and most cops are mexican nowadays. see how many you can find with the last name of garza

ICE gets rid off niggers.

For the millionth time, immigrants (including illegals) commit fewer crimes than Americans.

proofs?

Another part of this latest campaign to go after ICE officers. What does it feel like to fail so much?

>immigrants (including illegals)
why not count JUST illegals? arent legal immigrants cherrypicked best of the best
oh, you did that intentionally to cover up the illegals crime rate

You have to count legal immigrants into the equation to lower the percent.
100% of illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

(((MEJIA)))

This is easily available information. I'm not going to bother digging it to because I've been on Jow Forums long enough to know what will happen.

Illegals alone also commit fewer crimes than Americans.

Attached: _1.jpg (600x420, 53K)

Cops in Sanctuary Cities don't like ICE? What a shocker.

100% of illegals have committed a crime.

Horseshit article. Pic related. I deal with cops regularly and I've never heard one complain about ICE and have never seen another article claiming cops in general have a problem with them before this one. It's a weak attempt to rally support for abolishing the division.

Further proof that ICE is hero we need, but not the one we deserve right now. Hang in there, gentlemen.

Attached: everyfuckingtime.png (277x247, 8K)

So has every American at some point.

fpbp

the crime rate among illegal immigrants is 100%
You're just excusing the crime of illegally entering the country, for no reason.

jesus christ i saw mejia and thought we were safe but no

EVERYONE go to this protest if in the area.

Hit on the girls and or guys, drink their water. Run their supplies into the ground is all it takes friends.

Attached: 1528475320292.jpg (250x295, 64K)

>Immigrants commit less crime than blacks but still much more than white citizens

So we should get rid of blacks too? I like this logic.

The most commonly cited sources compare immigrants to

A) Blacks and Hispanics

or

B) People who have committed crimes.

>ICE is divided
Not anymore. After this announcement ICE agents better band together under Trump or will lose their jobs and never get a job for the rest of their lives because no one will hire an ex ICE agent after all the propaganda is done.

Don't listen to this faggot, I have seen the sorces, the math only works if you include illegals and legals in the same category, also the only reason is because the black crime is so obscenely high that it raises the average for every citizens in the country by a shit ton.
When you take the numbers and divide them in more appropriate groups the ranking is:

Blacks >>>>>>>> Illegal Immigrants >>>> Born in USA (not counting blacks) > Legal Immigrants.

>article written by some random spic whose parents couldn't even spell her name correctly
I'm sure it's all true

being illegal is already a crime you brainnugget
also its about the illegals term
what makes them crossing border illegal? because sometime those who crossed are human, gun or drug smuggler
its like europe accepting refugeees
they got terrorist among those 'poor women and children'
even in here indonesia, we kick out illegals immediately
why are liberals is such absolute cretin

I thought illegals were Americans?

Why are you referring to them as something other than Americans?

daaamn

Jow Forums was right again

literally only because blacks commit 67 % of all crime

So which is it faggot? Natural born Americans commit more or just as many crimes? It’s ok skill I don’t expect a reply.

Add it to Schindler’s List

Telling a lie a million times doesn't make it true.

>When you need brown people to tell mutts that illegals only commit less crime because of black people

This fucking world

This is pure propaganda.