Chinese are so dumb. The British were smart because opiates made the Chinese lazy and tanked their economy...

Chinese are so dumb. The British were smart because opiates made the Chinese lazy and tanked their economy, but fentanyl cuts the dead weight from the Western population, effectively doing eugenics on Westerners.

Attached: Fentanyl Seized At Philadelphia Port_1530274917957.jpg_5734834_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is payback

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

The west is scared

Attached: 4E7F3BF0-A969-409B-915B-09B4458BDA47.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

Hey Xe, you got any links to RC lab sites? I've been out of U-48800 for months since chinglabs went down.

>video
Yeah he had to spend thousands of hours at the gym to get an average white girl. Probably a nerd too who studied a lot and has a high paying job. Meanwhile the ugliest white neck beard alive can just step off the plane in China, unzip his trousers and chink supermodels will be fighting over who gets to slob all over his little micropenis. You know this is true.

The west deserves it, China is just selling us our own noose. We destroyed them with poppy latex generations ago and now it comes back around.

buttblasted asians on suicide watch.

Yep. Ch3ck’d

>We destroyed them with poppy latex generations ago and now it comes back around.
they do the same back, the hong kong exchange has the most gold on it because China will only sell heroin for gold

Shes not that average white girl tho. Shes clearly at least 7/10. Imagine getting mad at the competition. Sad. That dude could likely kill you with 1 punch.

六四事件
八九民运
Tiananmen Square Massacre
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件

imagine setting this whole video up just to prove that 1 asian dude banged 1 white chick

kys

Ouch. This made me laugh, because when I read 177072782’s post, all I saw leaf c o p e and projection

Is this the ching chang internet killswitch?

Chinks cant fight. If some gook stepped to me with some karate chop bullshit I would just laugh at him. Not mad at the Asian guy in the video, just annoyed at these buttblasted r/asianmasculinity shitposters. Pathetic.

yes

there's a tweet from some Japanese guy where he talks about how you can get Chinese to stop bothering you on the internet by writing

Is OP getting executed right now?

unless he's party member yes

They should do better and engineer an additive to Fentanyl that reacts lethaly with Narcan and similar products, I'm sick and fucking tired of these degenerate fucks surviving multiple overdoses and being a net drain on society. Just getting shit broken and stolen by these addict fucks probably costs me about a grand a year. Last time it was some piece of shit who smashed out the passenger window of my truck to steal a pack of smokes and some quarters out of my console. The time before that, a brand new ac condensor than cost $1500 to replace was stolen 2 weeks after installation and probably scrapped for $50. Not to mention the tax dollars that are wasted keeping these sacks of shit alive.

haha im a 5'3" white manlet and I got a 5'10 Scand gf. The only caveat is she is obese but I believe I will be able to work on her diet over time

Angel Investor. Pretty on the face?

No but it ironically works well to filter out bluepilled retards and shitposter who believe it is