When will this madness stop?

This has to end

Attached: 8yearolddrag.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbknews.com/2018/04/09/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-abuse-i-carly/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E
youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg
instagram.com/yg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when adults stop fucking kids, and when the world stops infant genital mutilation

Leftists are disgusting creatures.

Attached: 1516940125622.png (813x644, 265K)

Attached: 902 (1).jpg (500x403, 32K)

I think popular support is almost there to start gassing any woman with purple hair.

Soon.

Attached: rightwingdeathsquad.jpg (250x167, 8K)

They are self destructive, raise your kids far from jewish influence, preferably being a small farmer yourself so you spend time with them and leave these degenerate fucks to rot.
If you're thinking about creating a party, it will be infiltrated. If you're thinking about armed resistance, you're outnumbered and outfinanced. The best method left is having a healthy family, and this is something you should want anyway regardless of time period you live in

Attached: 1530217848969.png (521x881, 662K)

If you don't support anal prolapses and take a ride on my bike, you're a bigot & Should KYS

Attached: bike of tolerance.jpg (633x418, 45K)

It won't stop until the last vagina has been dilated

>preferably being a small farmer
This is exactly the future I'm building for myself, I'll move to the country this year.
It seems ideal, but if I'll have children I'm still worried.
How will they manage to socialize and build strong friendships? The farmer life is a life of isolation and taking them to the city would expose them to toxic levels of corruption and moral decay, especially since children are being sexualized now.
This is a disaster.

ok so i understand being a fag and wanting to wear makeup and shit but whats with this "drag" shit where they wear ugly as fuck make up?

>How will they manage to socialize
You can either choose/be lucky to live somewhere close to other families or take them to the playground and the like once in a while, but you need to have taught them properly so they know degeneracy when they see it and are not affected by fucked up kids, Mostly, I'd say it's important to realize that your major priority should be raising them properly, something 99% of people don't do, so they try to make up for it by forcing their children to "socialize" with a bunch of strangers they couldn't care less about. Reality is that if your kids have been raised properly and you don't happen to live around similar people, it is expected that they don't have a shitload of friends. Put quality before quantity, it's meaningless for them to hang out with a bunch of retards and degenerates just for the sake of it. Most kids who struggle with socializing are the ones addicted to video games and the like. If your kids are raised in the outdoors, they'll most likely find it very easy to socialize, they'll just be more selective than normies. And that's a good thing.
Also, having lots of kids is great, because they'll learn from their brothers, both old and young. Kids shouldn't be limited to interacting only with those their own age, such as in school, that deals a massive blow to their development.

This is only the beginning

Attached: 1524737306501.jpg (480x475, 27K)

these kids are a result of mom's that wanted daughters

I bet half the people on this board tried on mummy's clothes when they were that age and nobody else was looking.

>When will this madness stop?

When journalists are tied to lamp posts and beaten with cables until they die from sepsis.

Attached: dancing boys.jpg (1143x1536, 376K)

Tell me, what are the chances of having not just one, but (at least) two trans kids? That seems genetically impossible. It's almost like the mom is just batshit insane. It's almost like the mom should be in fucking prison.

Attached: two trans kids.png (554x604, 110K)

who here would lactate this lad?

Attached: nk1.png (390x407, 292K)

And you guys say the white race is worth saving

what kind of doctor? oh please let it be a psychiatrist

fucking americans
when will you stop?

When people have finally had enough of mental illness or when the trumpets finally blow. The latter is more likely to happen.

Attached: 1449175234689.jpg (637x478, 144K)

this here was appearently done by viacom, the company that owns channels like Comedy Central or Nickelodeon. It shows said kid, Desmond, the kid in your pic, with the fucking pedo spiral on his forehead. This gets even worse when you look into dan schneider who was recently axxed
dbknews.com/2018/04/09/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-abuse-i-carly/

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

on schneider

Attached: schneider 2.png (1122x1199, 1.74M)

Attached: schneider.jpg (225x300, 15K)

When are you willing to stop it?

>hillary shillary cucked
>a cock goes in a butt
>the butt drinks cum
>the cock goes numb
>hillary shillary cucked

(((Viacom)))
(((Sumner Redstone)))

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this subversion

Attached: merchantpost8.jpg (449x555, 44K)

Once you start speaking up.

When we kill the fucking aid skrillexs of the world and kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Attached: lalilulelo.png (376x652, 357K)

Attached: new pedo times.png (1111x2047, 1.82M)

>If you're thinking about creating a party, it will be infiltrated. If you're thinking about armed resistance, you're outnumbered and outfinanced.

Yeah. In Brazil, not in America.

I want to hurt these people. If you fuck up a child's life for your own sick amusement, you deserve whatever will come to you.

Attached: Banter_stops.png (801x801, 40K)

>Redstone
Rothstein

Attached: dragcamp.jpg (640x745, 145K)

I just wanted my hover board.

Attached: god-has-abandoned-us.jpg (300x300, 9K)

It feels so good when I see my memes taking hold.

> Based Dane of 88's.

A literal medical professional believe Puberty is a disease.

This is the modern day equivalent of 'bleed him with leeches to balance the humors' that dominated medical science for hundreds of years because anyone who criticized it was called an idiot by the rest of the medical scholars of the time...

These pictures made me rage so hard that I genuinely dont think im ever going to visit Jow Forums again.
Im overdosing on redpills, and the notion that this stuff is going on and nobody is taking any sort of serious action to stop it or even discourage it, because virtually every position in power in america is actively promoting it, is a notion that I cant live with.

Leaving Jow Forums now before I go full 1488

Attached: 1A46CFB9-AF7C-4504-8891-89B701BE0550.jpg (525x633, 65K)

Veterans of the Psychic Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E

But that way lies truth and light. It's why they've taught you since you were old enough to listen that it is the ultimate evil.

Attached: y0hxIzv.jpg (800x537, 96K)

No. Bye

Shit... I meant:

> Based Norwegian of 88's

Fucking flags look too similar.

Absolutely disgusting

Redpill will haunt you anyway.
There's no escape. No turning back.

>A boy dressed up like a girl
>This means we need to give rich people ALL the money and chop down all the trees
Why is the right so intelligent?

Attached: 1513212161929.png (645x729, 78K)

VICE media certainly are giving the fringe a soapbox and forcing it on the population. And Viacom is advertising this Vice toiletwater quite a bit lately. All of the programming is either championing trans children or dude weed

Attached: 1528692779973.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg

Attached: 5274e3024a08a7b3802e8ef1b3fdcbbd.jpg (320x240, 17K)

I’m so with you we need to stop giving the rich aka jews all the money

>(((White Males)))

Attached: Not jews.png (1053x540, 61K)

What what’s his name again?

Attached: AF976E9A-4345-4B0B-9609-023F0FFAC95D.png (1136x640, 2.38M)

Okay. See you tomorrow.

blatant and undeniable

debunk this you kike faggot leftists, i demand an explanation

Both of those cunts need to be fucking shot immediately. Jesus fucking christ.

oh christ I thought she was selling her own kids cock for a second

It's not worth saving. Fuck the white race for allowing this to happen.

>raise your kids far from influence
If anything you should expose them over time so they learn to hate while hiding their powerlevel

>what are the odds?
I'd say it's a mix of BPD and extremely bad parenting

Attached: 1490468400399.png (1412x1206, 798K)

See you tomorrow, user

That fag reporter has a fucking hard on from talking to that child. You can see it briefly before it fades to the make-up footage

piece of shit has his hand in his pocket probably rubbing his dick

>Pedo swirl over his eye for all to see

Sound the last trumpet, Lord!

OH NO NOT THE DREADED SPIRAL! I HAVE SEEN IT ALL AND NOW MUST PUT PEEPEE IN BEBE!!

You fucking idiots will see lurminatee symbolism in literally everything. The fucking FBI probably made that shit up to help create the pizzagate nonsense, so when Trump started actually trafficking kids for the sex trade brainlets wouldn't notice.

Attached: 1529578264662.png (857x1119, 752K)

It's just going to get much,much worse japanon

Now blacks think it's cool to molest their children, just to keep good standing in the (((game)))
>Thank the kikels.

instagram.com/yg/
Pedophilia imagery

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-124200.jpg (720x1280, 213K)

holy shit...

Attached: rage.jpg (616x616, 85K)