Why is this guy so popular?

Why is this guy so popular?
>He's not funny
>His videos are too long
>His videos don't provide any unique or particular analysis, which would justify the length and lack of humor (Molyneux, although he can be funny, for example)

Is it the normies? Why?

Attached: SargonOfAkkad-800x458.jpg (800x458, 34K)

> Why is this guy so popular?
He cashed in on/exploited Gamergate early on and at its peak and has basically been coasting on that/snowballing since.

Sargon of Akkad is a racist sexist bigot who discriminates against minorities. He backed Brexit and Trump and he is in league with the Russian bots. He needs to be downvoted and reported at every opportunity.

FPBP

Attached: 1529361088977.jpg (800x670, 141K)

He basically got in early in the Gamergate/Anti-SJW bandwagon.

I think it's because:
He's funny
His videos are pretty long
His videos serve as a kind of modern newspaper that details the political events going on in the world.

It's a great way to stay informed about the alt-right/light political news.

he was one of the first to do the all wrecking sjws thing

Because of gamergate

just kill yourself boomer

If you're triggered you can always go back to plebbit

I've never seen a video he's done or ever been linked to one. That's pretty weird desu

I like Sargoy a lot, i just wish he understood better that the only way to maintain the western values that he loves is through eugenics.
Hes a good guy, with good intentions, but he is too soft to win the war.

Attached: 1520302470002.jpg (1024x416, 140K)

>tfw give this guy 1 dollar a month
ama

Attached: 1530287009757.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Because while he has no real insights, his videos do contain a lot or info and are reasonably well researched.

Ultimately while I don’t really care for him, he is a force that is prevent centrists from going further left so whatever

Now armoured skeptic... I have no idea

>consumes your time
>feels like you're actually not wasting time even though you are

Attached: burgerbrain.png (512x507, 77K)

No, he's right. Gas.

nobody wants to join you on reddit, boomer

This...

>His videos serve as a kind of modern newspaper that details the political events going on in the world.
...and this.

Just watch his appearance on the JRE. Sounded like the hugest whiny bitch.

(You)

Attached: 1528929651339.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

Pic related likes him because, just like them, he's a massive pseudointellectual who believes himself to be far more important than he really is.

He's also a massive bitch, if you look at his interactions he hides from any confrontation that isn't shooting fish in a barrel with insane bluehaired feminists and has a massive fear of Mister Metokur who tricks him into making a fool of himself on a regular basis.

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 137K)

>Sargon wisely avoids getting bogged down with infighting with the right when his true goals are very similar to theirs

>Internet spergs endlessly accuse him of being too cowardly to engage difficult opponents
Sargon went head to head with both spencer, and anglin. Or did you forget?

>Edgy name
Check.

>Pedo beard
Check.

>Overweight
Check.

Pizzagate confirmed.

MOST people are dumb so pretty much anything is profound to them

>normies flock to entry level uncreative content

What a shocker

>>Sargon wisely avoids getting bogged down with infighting with the right when his true goals are very similar to theirs
He's written multiple open letters to the alt right complaining about their existence and constant trolling of him.
>>Internet spergs endlessly accuse him of being too cowardly to engage difficult opponents
>Sargon went head to head with both spencer, and anglin. Or did you forget?
And both made him look like an autistic retard, remember the "you aren't as smart as you think you are" comment and the "thats autistic" comment from Spencer? He lost his composure both times and just autistically screeched the rest of the stream

Sarsoy is a joke, and lets never forget the White Niggers comment

>remember the "you aren't as smart as you think you are" comment and the "thats autistic" comment from Spencer?

I remember; it was funny. They made for some great memes.

But what kind of brainlet do you have to be to think that these generic one liners characterize some kind of intellectual defeat? You have no idea what's even going on.

This week in stupid for June 30th, 2018.

Pic related.

Attached: 3B57CBBD-3A0E-4963-B502-B6E6F9A619A6.png (399x574, 15K)

I don't think a one liner is a defeat, I think Sargon sputtering and bellyaching because his massive ego had been damaged was his defeat. He's a fucking loser, he threw Tommy under the bus too

He's a fucking sperg loser faggot but he's one of the few publicly standing up to libshits in Europe.

>I have the attention span of a puppy so I can't watch his videos

Attached: 1509237529781.jpg (246x374, 9K)

It's fine to say that sargon "lost", or looked stupid...although I personally think both parties lost in those discussions... and we all have benefitted from the fact that they haven't had a confrontation since.

That kind of infighting is unproductive. You saw the results of those discussions. Our side was only hurt over it.
Trying to pin sargon as a coward for not continuously engaging an obviously poisonous conflict is silly.

>I just
>don't
>CAAARE

British accent and quoting dead philosophers makes young adults feel smart.

British right leaning centrist who is better than the rest in his niche.

Managed to benefit from the mountain of cannibalizing drama involving Destiny, JF, KRAUT, Warski.

He won.

becasue he's convinces a lot of people, including himself, that he's smarter than he is

ESS
JAY
DOUBLE YOUS

Because:
-He can be funny
-If you don't have the attention span to listen to a 15-20 minute video you're fucked in life anyway
-He provides his own "unique" twist on thing with the liberal views

He's a perfectly likeable bloke that stands up against the SJW menace and he's not a sellout, yet

Is that Jimmy Kumball?

Yep, no one had ever heard of him before 2014.

He's not funny and a cool dad like my boi JP

Attached: 1527880878300m.jpg (1024x670, 80K)

Because a bunch of vidja game playing beta Queers, a good handful of quasi-kinda-sorta-ish libertarians (except for muh favorite gibs tasties with them) and a portion of the youtube atheist edgy faggot moron squad, liked to watch his videos where he took apart low hanging fruit feminist bullshit.

Sargon, just the same as his cock sucking vidja gamer/mgturrr/mangina squad however, are far too chickenshit to follow simple rationality and accept niggers and spics aren't going to buy into their liberalism, because they're pussies afraid of racism and realizing their egalitarian freedomland utopia crap isn't going to fucking work when you IGNORE the caveat of dumbass brown fucks shitting in their mouths and ruining it all.

He's popular because he tells people what they want to hear while sheltering and taking up for them on topics they're too much of a bitch to man up and face facts over. It's why he gets his ass handed too him and he has to just talk loud and go back to haughty smug-yet-wrong-and-stupid mode, when topics outside his base feminists bash sjw's come up. He doesn't win jack in such arguments. He just pretends he does and flings fallacies like a monkey shitting in it's own paw. "Hurr hurr what's white" "Find the genes" "Muh Princerpulls" "Muh Horseshooooooo" "Duh, der, do you even Locke" *(insert stupid 'humphs' and dumb smug grins and interuptions and faux insulted acting)*

Fucking stupid anywhere that isn't easy or lines up with his ideology box. That's Sargon.

He's quite talmudic. I can't listen to him.

he gives a place for all the mixed race people to go to listen to someone drone on for a while about civic nationalism

He has a power of persuasion out of proportion with his intellect and knowledge. Hence his legion of midwit 105-110 IQ fans.

It intellectually defeated him, which is why it became a meme, you're not as smart as you think you are broke him