Da fuq?

I had to read it like three times because it just doesn’t make sense

Attached: 3DC352AF-4C1D-4B1D-9D73-0C34AEF585D7.jpg (750x839, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, are you retarded or just American?
This makes perfect sense.
>Woman tries to run over fuckers
>Hits fucker
>Police arrest fucker and takes woman into protection.

Plowing spics for kicks

womp womp

Attached: shills inside the brass bull.jpg (675x534, 146K)

She was protecting the ice agents from dangerous mentally ill people while also protecting herself. I don't see any problem here

People in the street literally trying to bait drivers into hitting them and are confused as to why they got arrested after being hit by a driver. I can guarantee the driver was attempting to go home after work, not plow into anyone.

>American education
It actually makes perfect sense if you know how to read

running over beaners in my beamer

Attached: 6645CDB4-B049-4976-8E4D-A8F4EB7DFF53-76827-0000418C5CC0A265.png (710x577, 30K)

the antifa spic was probably trying to bash the women's window open

Cholos vs Volvos

Based cops probably hate the libshits more than we do

>donating money to someone for bail
Do these people ever stop Cucking themselves?

Forgot pic

Attached: 8BABCFAD-CFD5-4405-BD11-8C7361C631B3.jpg (1267x803, 293K)

Anyone have a thought about this?

Attached: ][paqerg0vq0q5ogkm[sog-9743qrq324tpeg.png (1008x630, 8K)

Jaywalkers and panhandlers are fair game in Florida.

Attached: baltimore_purse.jpg (680x867, 93K)

oh shit, is this a new scam?

DIG DEEP FOR THE CAUSE PEOPLE

DONATE FOR FREEDOM

They got the license plate, and they think somebody got video of it so it seems like a really open and shut case of attempted vehicular homicide.

If this was an episode of Law and Order they’d have to vamp for like 55 minutes just to pad out the episode

What she means is
>Driver was driving down a road legally and then stupid roasties tried to block the road in front of oncoming traffic and the woman behind the wheel swerved to avoid them but still injured one person who was in the middle of the road illegally at which point we tried to lynch mob the driver because we are what we say we hate so the police protected the law abiuding citizen because they're NAZIS who wouldn't let us beat her in thee street'

Attached: 1526918498582.webm (218x254, 99K)

Presumably the fucktard protestors were standing out in the road, a woman swerved to avoid one fucktard and ended up hitting another fucktard. So the cops arrested the fucktard she hit and took her into protective custody so the other fucktards wouldn't chimp out on her.

not new. some negro got enough money to buy a car, jordan's and produce a rap album from charlottesville

Usually they climb on the cars and pound on them, then when the driver tries to back out to get away they fall and flail off the car then claim hit and run. it happened a lot during the Ferguson protest.

I know zero details regarding this, so let me use my psychic powers:

- Woman just trying to drive home.
- Dumb protesters stand in middle of street and block her.
- Woman starts easing car through crowd who are screaming at her and slapping it with their palms.
- Car slightly nudges a protester who jumps in front of it and starts punching into the hood.
- Protesters completely surround car, demanding blood.
- Police intervene to protect driver and arrest woman who damaged the car.

Attached: nxtlev.jpg (300x168, 9K)

didnt it turn out that some news site made this up and the women even filed a police report against the nigger

This. You'd have to a fucking retard to trust liberal roast beef sandwiches on twitter.

>beamer
>beamer is motorcycle
you mean bimmer you fucking mong

>stand in street
>get hit by car
Surprise

This wouldn't happen if leftists remembered that roads are for cars.

>remembered
user, they know. they just believe we need to stop everything we're doing for their fee fees

It'll be another case of "protesters" blocking roads and attacking stopped cars.

Law enforcement doesn't like people protesting law enforcement, so they arrested the protestor.

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D807C531-D551-42E1-85CF-B03DDA3F8CA7.jpg (1144x716, 243K)

So we can legally kill commies now? Fuck yeah! DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE

Attached: 1520399529857.png (582x478, 37K)

Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch the world go by, it's so beautiful and you don't want to miss moments like these

Attached: 1529328303177.png (431x575, 572K)

Fuck me, just stand down there and pretend to take money for the bail, pocket it, and leave. These antifa faggots wear masks all the time; they're setting themselves up to be conned.

what a time to be alive

Some fucks that hate america and hate ICE blocked the street and got hit by a car.

How about not standing in the street like retards? We need more brave american heroes like this woman who hit these people.

We also need to get the info on this stetson person for outing themself as a traitor who wants to harm people who support America.

100$ says its a Jew.

Attached: 1528475320289.jpg (800x424, 32K)

AHAHAHAHAHA
Good thing Florida is not a sanctuary state.

Attached: 1417967140450.jpg (619x406, 81K)

Tasty ironing

we need to find out who this stetson is since he is advocating blocking US commerce by blocking roads as well as blocking emergency services by havint them reroute around them blocking roads.

This guy needs to be behind bars for providing aid and comfort to these foreign agents seeking to harm US commerce.

Attached: 1528475320292.jpg (250x295, 64K)

protesters cant just protest when they want where they want. you have to fill out paperwork and city council has to approve your protest for a designated time and location relevant to the subject matter or neutral in regards to any affect on businesses that are unrelated. so no protesting the second amendment across the street from a mcdonalds or without a permit and no protesting mcdonalds in a way that obstructs their capacity to do business

as a result many people go to jail for protesting despite the right to assemble. when the crowd dispersed the injured girl was probably arrested because she was a protester and they had to arrest her if they take her to the hospital. if they were illegally protesting and in the street especially the driver isnt at fault even if they intentionally hit people since the people are illegally obstructing traffic and emergency response units like emts cant get to where they need to go if people do that shit

>subhumans attack car
>women floors it for fear of her safety
>police kick subhuman in the ribs and haul them away
>other subhumans mad at women
>cops protect the women

they're going to let us destroy these leftists when the time comes

why go to a protest when you are illegal?

Attached: 1507389355543.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Considering how the Left plays, I'd bet they were actively blocking the road and the woman who "plowed her car" into them was just trying to get around safely.

lulz

Sounds like justice.

Likely she went ballistic and started kicking and punching the car after being tapped. Where is the fucking video? We don't know who is at fault until we see it. Don't tell me nobody filmed it millennials film everything at all times.

If that truck driver during the LA riots had instead drove over his killers would he be serving life in prison for 30 hate crimes?

Attached: inhales deeply.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>shitheads jump into traffic
>old lady can't stop in time
>cops witnesses this first hand, or the old lady is the mayor or some shit
>chimpout ensues
Pretty clear, desu

>please signal boost

definitely fake and will ask for money that nobody will ever see again

>when becoming a permanent resident has more risk of being deported than the illegals.
She just simply need to stay closeted until obtained her citizenship.

the video will show what we already know, >poor lady trying to get home easing her way through the crowd
>protesters upset she wont sit there and let them block roads
>protesters get aggressive start hitting her car
>driver panics and accelerates

They're still riding on the impunity they were afforded under the Obama Administration.

Can't help but notice that the red head doesn't even have a grip on that bag she is "stealing".

Using my Pontiac to attack

jewcraft

Attached: 4p8trte.jpg (640x232, 67K)

Goddam sometimes it's just perfect

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-192853.jpg (462x529, 108K)

Yeah, it was clearly looped around her hand like she had it on her shoulder before he grabbed it.

>Be illegal
>Protest illegally in front of ICE building

LMFAO

Lol that would mean he was carrying a purse and she was not. 1800cmonnow

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-150926.jpg (803x1063, 480K)

>illegally protesting
So much for the 1st amendment, bootlicker

OHNONONONO

Lying commie shit, Stetson Cooper, is obfuscating. Now, trying to construct the truth using this cum dumpster's half truths.

It sounds like a new challenger to me, but I lold at
>please signal boost

So they're sticking with the cars plowing into protesters tactic? Evidently they don't know that everyone is sick of unemployed brats blocking traffic.

are you fucking retarded? BMWs in america and canada ARE CALLED BEAMERS you fucking kike

Attached: 1521952996260.png (720x612, 348K)

Agreed, user. I really cherish moments like this.

*inhale*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOMP WOMP
VROOM VROOM

fucking kek I hope that protest ended up being a sting op

What kind of imbecile exposes his or herself in public when such person is at risk of being arrested and deported?

The kind of person that isn't smart enough to participate in our knowledge economy.

She's literally the perfect justification for the majority of the policies she's protesting against.

Yeah that tiny girls purse belonged to that nig

Should have stayed away from the ICE facility dumb dumb.
Illegals don't have rights.

You have the right to PEACEFULLY assemble. You dumb fucking leaf.

No, no, this is a person subject to deportation if discovered, and she's going to the deportation police to stand out in the road and block their driveways.

¡La imbecila spectaculare!

Blocking roads is a breach of the peace.

No, you can’t attack the commies. But if one of them junps out in front of your car, you might not get arrested if police are on the spot to witness it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4

They were probably surrounding her car and beating on the hood so he just drove off. Road blocking happens a lot at these protests.

>illegal protesting infront of an ICE building.
Talk about being ballsy or just downright retarded

>I had to read it like three times because it just doesn’t make sense
Libtards never make sense.

Attached: francesca-capaldi-sally-miller-fashion-spring-2017-collection-1.jpg (1280x2196, 225K)

this whole shit has
>i made this the fuck up
written all over or

Attached: 1516958616728.jpg (811x907, 377K)

>When you see my Hyundai
>Just know you gon die

it probably went something like this:
Bitch is parrelell parking and they are all going apeshit
she taps one by accident, or they let themselfs get tapped on purpose and start chimping out
they get arrested
she gets protection
its like people dont even stop and think

Attached: 1529276638441.jpg (531x434, 111K)

Don't lump ponies in with that shit, ponies did more to keep shills away from here than anything else by a mile

Lurking the person's twitter, they're not concerned with privacy or safety on either side.

F****** based

Perhaps the driver had a spic chimping out on her car. Trying to drive away from the angry chimp,she slowly drives off, knocking the woman down. All the other activist's don't have their burritos, they decide to yell all mob the car. The patriotic ICE members charge in, fearing for their lives. Retrieving our heroine and bringing her to safety.

Attached: 1529948957072.jpg (600x463, 64K)

oh wow very terrible

Attached: how dare you.webm (394x512, 580K)

digits = low iq? I dunno

Attached: r skin deep.jpg (500x1080, 287K)

please signal boost....

Attached: 1483214920.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>not a citizen of a country
>protesting in that country

Attached: disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

That's my state! Based as fuck!

Attached: o-FLORIDAPIC-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 433K)

All bongs are this retarded, never assume otherwise

Wetback vs hatchback

Wrangling some spics in my Jeep Wrangler

Attached: 1530414709801.png (686x891, 100K)