Ok this frog nigger has fucked up big time

Ok this frog nigger has fucked up big time.
First he starts banning people in the chat, even big super chat contributors.
Then he starts claiming he has been raided by "muh jewish trolls" and hides the dislikes.
Then he starts muting Emily and makes her go through a fucking hate speech training.
Then, because she's a sperg and can't just seeth through the stream, he mutes her one last time and threatens her to ban her from the show.
First kraut, then baked alaska, then andywarski, then the morning kumite, then sargon and now JF
When will they learn from Jim and stop fucking necking themselves live by being so fucking retarded, Jesus.

Attached: jean-françois-gariépy__18596.jpeg.png (850x850, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about e celebs
why?

What? you want our ideas to be relegated to a malasyan image board forever?

Yeah, I'm sick of the faggot. What he pulled tonight was fucking gay. He didn't pull that shit when Duke was bringing in the big money. He's always been a thirsty desperate midget, he has no fucking clue how big of a lolcow he is. He should tread lightly.

only Jow Forumsacks watch jf, he's not having any impact outside of this board

That stream was hard to watch... Why is he being so RARTED. I love Emily but jf is becoming the censor he hates.

He was sorta coming back when he had a free-lauren week with Mark, Duke and some other really good guests, but nooo he had to fuck it all up
To a certain extent I agree, but a livestream of 1400 people every night/afternoon HAS to bring a couple of people every now and then, also it's about imposing dominance over other social medias, we've clearly marked youtube and we're going into twitter territory, we're slowly colonizing internet

Jew detected (op)

Watch, op will get his other jewish friends to come in this thread and "debate" about "ecelebs" etc. Sliding more important issues and D&Cing.

ecelebs are important, only shills think otherwise

I didn't care about the first big upset because I think Little is a sperg, but this was fucking ridiculous.

No it's because I just finished watching it and I discovered I got banned right after it, now go sperg under the 896th thread about that fucking grinning spic

he's stated several times he's autistic. i really don't know what you were expecting.

Same, but I think the majority of people didn't care too, it's just that JF gaslighted it with the whole who is "speech-raping" who and who is being a "mysoginist" to her

Atheist civic nationalism, not even once

He was cucking in ridiculous ways tonight

What the fuck else is there?

I only caught bits and pieces of this stream. What the fuck was he doing with Emily? Was she genuinely hurt by this shit?

it's only downhill from here. He is too araid to lose his channel and only income, that he starts to cuck himself.
probably because his female is about to drop frog jr.

She's a low-key sadist so no she wasn't actually hurt by it, although she did light-heartedly make fun of him and his accent and she did look sad.

Unsubbed

>When will they learn from Jim
This has to be some kind of double reverse shilling

OP is a lefty kike trying to divide and conquer.

This fucking shit right here has been haunting me for weeks
Why doesn't he open a third channel just for her? And if he opened a second channel just for it to be expendable WHY ISN'T HE FUCKING USING IT AS IF IT'S EXPENDABLE?
It's not like he's on twitch where they actually track your identity and ban every other channel you open, youtube is like the far west in that regard.

>Everything I don't understand comes from a shill
You fucking moron, it's a reference from the first episode of the Metocast which opened right after BA and andywarski broke down and he mocked them by saying that everything could be said on his channel and no one will be banned.

#I'mwiththefrog

Attached: 1529641430302.jpg (675x1200, 73K)

Sounds like you're a shill m8

why do you retards watch this shit?

okay, I agree overall, but I will defend JF also
1. it's his show, and he wants to keep it from getting censored at all cost, and Emily, while I like her alot, is a loose cannon with her humour and style
2. Emily was being very snarky and sarcastic the whole time. several times she did a fake laugh and acted like a kid who didn't want to be talked to. it was very rude.

but overall, JF did fuck up, and he shouldn't have insulted her and been so strict with her
he never had to talk down to David Duke or Mark Collett like this, even if they say similar things

JF's channel has many good redpills about the state of american society and the JQ. Very informative for those who are interested in knowledge.

He also has a number of good interviews with reasonably interesting people (Although there are a few I don't find interesting).

what do you get out of it that you can't get out of a book? you know they're just regurgitating shit other people have already said, right? it just seems so circlejerky and this e-drama shit is beyond gay

>what do you get out of it that you can't get out of a book?
There are a number of topics that would require research... that aren't just contained in a single book.
It's more efficient for me if other people collect the information and put it together in a convenient form.
Plus, it's a more entertaining venue. There's more humor and social interaction.

the frog hid the vid; is there a copy?
The internet should never forget.

that's not social interaction. I take your first point but my god is that not social interaction

Well, i leave it to you to come up with the more accurate term.

took you long enough. you should unsub from anyone that bans and deletes

I already did once he started defending rose for those retarded tweets, he's another idiot autist pretending to be smart.

He's trying to pull a baked alaska by sanitizing the channel.
Also did you get him saying lauren is not responding to him, meaning he would have already brought her back on. Never trust a manlet

shocking

do you guys understand why quebecers suck now? They are all like JF except their english is worse

yeah, he was a bit sneaky after the Warski break up.

Jim loves this shit because it keeps him in business. He’s an old guard /b/tard who likes nothing but to stir the pot. His warnings are just so he can say I told you so. I love Jim btw. I don’t think of his caution is coming from a benevolent place. Jim is in it for the lulz, God bless him.

Attached: 1EA8B4ED-E999-45AC-897D-15C5A46C80DB.jpg (556x506, 262K)

stop exaggerating

He didn't hide it, he said he was gonna delete it near the end of the stream and people were screeching "clip it" "store it" "download it" so there's probably someone who has a copy if ask enough.
I have to say though as someone who has seen it in its entirety, it's absolutely not worth it.
>he/she can do what he/she wants meme
Listen we're criticizing him, we're not supreme judges in a court of law.
And second, although she WAS a bit snarky he didn't seem to care the least, also as I said earlier he made that second channel just so he could fuck with it and not get a strike on his main channel, so why the fuck is he so fucking cautious, on youtube out of all places?

Only socially retarded and unhinged morons would have enough balls to do an alt-right talk show

Just expect any publicly Alt right people to do something retarded

kek, link to video of him muting emily?

>makes her go through a fucking hate speech training.
this was so creepy, is there a reupload anywhere?

I didn't, but I trust she's probably more intelligent than him and is taking a vacation because she doesn't want to hurt the channel even more.

do you not understand that he does this kind of shit every few weeks for attention?

who is Jim?

From what Ive heard, Youcis rekt JF

Yeah Jim is like a vulture, he keeps the place clean and away from rottening, but he does that by eating the corpses of those who have fallen and makes no attempt at saving them, but rather to fall even more.

Mr Metokur

>Oh my gosh degenerates are acting degenerate!
These people aren't leaders, they're (((intellectuals))) trying to make a quick buck. Take their good ideas and do something good with them, discard the rest

>Canadian
>E-celeb

why is he relevant?

First time to ask:
>anyone to proffer an overview and synopsis

but what about the females??? they need my money

See:

This just proves that Jim is masterrace.
Thanks Jimu-sama!!!

he's not unless you're literally in highschool and have never read a non-fiction book in your life

JF shouldn't do shows with other people.
He's too anti social and autistic.
He just needs to go back to one man livestreams and videos where he completely demolishes lefty attempts at science etc, he has a great ability to dissect arguments and excellent scientific knowledge.
I think the shekels he was getting from super chats have blinded him and thrown him off his true path.

>makes no attempt at saving them,
Wrong
He saved veeh from cow by telling him what to do (veeh listened).
He warned warski (he didn't listen).
He warned baked (he didn't listen).
And he warned JF.
He tried to help every single one of these retards.

Give it to honest, hardworking camwhores who actually show their tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M

Totally absurd.

JF himself is a doctor of biology and regularly learns things from his guests. His guests are doctors as well and regularly learn things from him.

He's French, that's enough.

Anyone got a backup of the video? The faggot removed it from his channel.

Yeah but being autistic isnt an excuse for being a faggot. I wish he had some self-awareness because I like the show, but JF has no capacity for self-criticism and it’s clearly eroding at the quality of his work.

He splitted from Andy because he wanted to make the show like his previous solo streams and ended up turning it into andy's show prior JF

I'm 100% sure clips will surface
it was pure cringe kino at times

is this the part where I'm supposed to be impressed? what's the last book you read?

>Was she genuinely hurt by this shit?
She doesn't like being told what to do as much as she wishes she does. She also doesn't like being told by some thirsty french cunt.

Imagine giving a fuck about any of this. sage

Attached: 1529541360366.gif (470x470, 138K)

pretty sure he just doesn't want his channel shoah'd as it's his main source of income, and that fear is reasonable

Ok but he has a particular mocking way of "saving" them that usually falls on deaf ears

he's straight fucking plebit, I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. He had an opportunity to destroy the Kumite faggots and he looked the other way because he's soft.

Quick rundown on the removed vid?

No, it's the part where you admit you're a total faggot who is telling lies. It's a total misrepresentation of reality.

I don't want to tell you what I'm reading because you will take it as a boast... and because it's irrelevant.

He's a 30 year old boomer, he's too tired to go after kids yelling nigger at each other

Attached: 347865435654.jpg (633x640, 47K)

>Then he starts muting Emily and makes her go through a fucking hate speech training.
>Then, because she's a sperg and can't just seeth through the stream, he mutes her one last time and threatens her to ban her from the show.
These two lines summarize the entirety of the last shitshow stream

tell me

What's the appeal of this guy's channel anyway? I couldn't get through a few minutes of one of his streams he was so boring and devoid of personality. There are much better reactionary YouTubers out there that are actually informative and have a sense of humor.

right, all he does is going for the low hanging fruit in his le epic sarcasm videos.

Who is Jim?

Mr Metokur
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw

why even bother having her on if you're going stop her from saying anything, jesus christ how pathetic he is

Yeah, it takes him forever to actually say anything because of accent. I can't listen to that shit.

Actually he was nice to all of them, he just Starts being an asshole when they don't listen.
He even tried being nice to Baked.

>original oldfag is reddit because this teenager says so
K

it used to be because he was willing to listen to any argument, but now he doesn't even have that going for him

he doesnt want his channel being shut down,nothing trump doesnt do you have to learn how to say what you want without giving fuel to the left

if he said lets gas all niggers and jews he would be shut down so you have to word it in a way where we know what he means but he doesnt say it out right,nothing alex jones doesnt do.

"globalists" and "elites" we all know who he means

But metokur's not disgraced my dude.

I’m Norwegian and Anglo and I hate the French for bringing Jews into England, fucking Norman fags trying to ruin my Weird life.

>original oldfag is reddit
Anyone who was "into" gamergate is plebbit. That shit never should've left /v/. It became relevant to Jow Forums when they did that faggy little speech at the UN, but there's hundreds of those faggy little speeches at the UN. It doesn't mean anything.

Can't there be some middle ground between completely adhering to whatever hate speech policies youtube implements and saying gas the kikes race war now, hang niggers, day of the rake when? at any moment?
And as I said in previous replies, wasn't this second channel made so he could keep his main intact while fucking with this one with no troubles?
and why does he care about demonetization policies if he doesn't produce videos anymore? shouldn't he be worried only about the more heavy stuff like holocaust denial that can seriously get a strike on a channel?

When have I ever said he's a disgrace?

It changing is literally the reason why he left it you retard, holy shit stop presenting your newfaggotry as if you were proud of it.

>It changing is literally the reason why he left it you retard
No faggot, I'm talking about the entirety of it. Being concerned about Gamergate marks you as a nu/male/ and a newfag. Stay fucking buttmad plebbit

Attached: reddit vs pol.jpg (852x934, 155K)

>being this new
Gamergate actually used to have a point, you retard.
>hurr durr it should have stayed on /v/
And you clearly don't get that point as you weren't around and are too dumb to google,mutt.

>Gamergate actually used to have a point, you retard.
No it didn't. I was here long before it started, and here when it got drug here after the mods on /v/ b& everything about it. Most Jow Forumsacks didn't give a shit, but it brought in thousands of dumbfucking retards who were concerned with vidya. It was a minielection, and all the revisionism in the world won't change that.

Lmao, no.
Giving the most basic bitch take on something you clearly have no idea about won't make you sound smart, faggot.

>basic bitch take
>this fat bitch is fucking her way up the food chain!!!

Wow, really deep cutting stuff. You're a faggot and you're not a serious person. Everytime I talk to someone that says "gamergate" is what redpilled them, I know I'm talking to a grade-A dipshit.

Put down the x-box controller and go kick the teeth out of some Turkroach's face.

Attached: 1480778464627.jpg (720x1080, 168K)

I never said that and wasn't part of GG.
You have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

>who were concerned with vidya

there you go
you know shit about GamerGate
fuck you