Are all charities scams?

Are there any charities that aren't scams? I really need to donate, but I don't want the money just going to waste.

Attached: how.png (969x660, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2018/02/02/west-bend-police-warn-about-telemarketers-seeking-donations-for-police-troopers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well a charity in itself is a business venture because the host gets to pocket some of the donation assets. Even red cross charities pocket money. So no. There is no popular charity worth donating to. Keep your money.

I'm fine with them taking a little money, but when the Clinton Foundation gets an A, I'm skeptical. Any thoughts on churches?

Well cars for kids and Coyotes without borders are shit

Religious institutions are no better IMO. Better just invest those monies in a long term project that will yield results which will make you popular even after death.

But that's my opinion you could just go buy hookers and coke

Yeah, I'm just Christcucking, but I don't just want warm fuzzy feelings as someone burns my money.

Attached: giving.jpg (1794x2166, 460K)

Yes, all of them. The Red Cross is the worst

Yes they are all scams

You donate to charity for money laundering, tax evasion, or because you're a fucking retard.

If you want to actually be charitable, donate what they can't so easily take advantage of and launder/resell: Your labor.

The best charity is your own labor. Fuck everything else, it's just profiteering off generous idiot marks.

I would hazard a guess that CGI a 501c4 tied to a Super PAC. While I dont agree with it, they literally can do whatever they want with the money.

That guy Boner from U2 and his "One Foundation" is a 501c3 and complete scam.

I only donate to local organizations. Dont trust any of the national ones.

Well, this is uplifting.

Attached: door.jpg (444x332, 19K)

I need to find some charity auditors for some more solid proof.

Welcome to real life. Our society has been controlled by mainstream press for too long and everyone's forgotten what people are REALLY like. The MSM feeds everyone a feel good narrative about the average person so that everyone is that much easier to take advantage of.

The reality is that there are scammers and immoral assholes everywhere. I'd probably scam you too if you were stupid enough to donate to a charity. Naive and well-meaning people only get taken advantage of. Leave that shit for close family or your own people in racially homogenous and tight-knit areas.

The more distance there is between you and whoever is selling you a thing, the more likely they are to scam you.

Pretty much no. You can find worthwhile ones by researching them of course, but few people have both the time to do that and enough money to matter.
Charities are like every other not-for-profit outfit: an asylum run by the inmates. 90% of their costs are going to be keeping the lights on and soliciting more donations. If you're very lucky, the people behind the big desks won't spend the other 10% giving themselves performance bonuses. You're probably not lucky.
Good catch on that Clinton Foundation btw. I know no watchdog staffed by liberals would fucking DARE cross the Clinton Family by saying the obvious about the Foundation For Clintons but you'd think they'd have the decency to simply not list it.

I've been thinking about it since I've started get calls every fucking day from places like Americans for Police and State Trooper Safety. At least they have Americans with local accents calling, and not Poos.

I have some bad news for you, user.

fox6now.com/2018/02/02/west-bend-police-warn-about-telemarketers-seeking-donations-for-police-troopers/

Oh I know they're scams, it just enrages me.

Still scamming you.

The majority working in these groups don't even realize they're helping scam others. It's the few at the top that make out like fucking bandits from people's naivete. Everyone else thinks the organization really is doing good.

Same sort of deal for why pedophiles run child support and homeless organizations/shelters. (and that includes child protection services)

All charities are required to divulge how much of their donations are being used for the actual need, salaries, overhead costs, etc. This information must be publicly available by law.

The US military has a charitable fundraising operation called The Combined Federal Campaign. They have a list of (when I was serving) about 80-100 different charitable organizations that you can choose to donate to by having a set amount deducted from your paycheck. When they passed the flyers out every year, the information about what percentage of the donations went directly to the cause were in the flyer for every organization.

The only -- the ONLY -- organization that spent 100 percent of it's donations on the needed cause was The Salvation Army.

The American Red Cross, for the record, spends about 10 percent of it's donations on salaries and related costs. You'll hear claims that 90 percent goes towards salaries, but that's just an internet rumor. The truth of the matter is, like for example, in Haiti, they spent $2 million on several buildings; the buildings got started but were never even close to being finished. It all went to "permits", bribes, payoffs, paying workers that never showed up to work, etc., in other words, funneled to corrupt local politicians. The Red Cross runs a legitimate organization, but many times their efforts are wasted.

Also, for the record, there were a couple of sketchy organizations that did have administrative costs of nearly 85%. Think of organizations that are not the American Heart Association (a legit organization), but some outfit that has a name like The Heart Association of America. Nearly the same name, but not the same at all in practice.

Yeah, I just hang up and block the number, but it made the thought pop into my head.

pretty much. theres this charity infomercial that comes on late at night about donating money for food to old jewish russian holocaust survivors by some jewish America partnership group. smells like a scam

almost all charities are scams, the salvation army though isn't as bad as most so if you have to give, give there

...and don't even get me started on UNICEF. They will take donations of money, books, materiel, blankets, shoes, etc... and anything that has a "Made in USA" sticker or "Donated by the Whatever Christian Group of America" will have stickers plastered over them covering the fact that it was the United States that donated the item. They want the recipients thinking the item came from the United Nations and not the United States.

TL,DR: Fuck UNICEF

Probably. Most of them are run like businesses.

You’re better off finding somebody in need, and helping. Doesn’t always have to be money. Make somebody’s day better. What seems like nothing to you (listening to somebody’s complaints about life, giving somebody a compliment, etc), could mean the world to somebody else. Mow an old persons lawn for them... just do something good, no matter how miniscule you think it is.

Either way- i think it’s awesome of you to make an effort to be charitable, so thanks OP. Don’t lose hope!

y-you too

Attached: Butterfly.gif (512x288, 471K)

Most are. It's human nature I'm afraid. Giving people knowledge that helps them break out of poverty themselves is a better long term solution.

I take people to Goodwill and buy them interview clothes and help fuckups with skills training and resume/interview prep. I do it for Jow Forums janitor salary because I trust the people who run the place (I only do it through an agency to be resistant to personal liability claims.)

Donating money to the large commercial hospital charities will get you about 60 cents on the dollar of real care. That's about the best you can get where the money actually goes somewhere valuable.

I would be hardcore lefty if I believed Democrats actually cared about human beings and would help them. But I'm forced to be a centrist since people are faggots.

The only ones I've ever donated to is Shriner's and BACA. Bikers against child abuse. Those are the only two I've seen help people.

>I really need to donate
But why though?

I used to be like that. I was a complete liberal cuck when it came to money. Felt I had to give money to greenpeace, SPCA, some starving muslim kid, women's refuge even a program to help refuge kids learn sports.
No one gets a cent of my money now.
Why? I fell on hard times. My kid became ill, wife left leaving me to care for him which meant I had to leave my job. Had an earthquake which destroyed my house.
I was in real need. And guess what. No cunt helped me. I went to charities, cap in hand asking for help. Discovered very quickly if you're a white male you don't deserve help. Showing them my kid didn't help. The best I got was a couple tins of creamed corn, some milk and a loaf of bread. Oh and the boy got a Christmas present.
That was what redpilled me.

Look around at the charities with their hands out, how many of them help males? We die younger, we have higher suicide, homelessness and mental illness rates. So why aren't we helping them instead of entitled muslim kids who want a soccer ball?

I guess I was holding out for a last shred of decency in this world.

And sorry about your story and family, bro.

>Are there any charities that aren't scams?
Project Prevention. Do you want there to be crack babies?
>Any thoughts on churches
Dens of race-traitors, nigger lovers and immigrant supporters and "refugee" importers. Every priest should hang.

The final straw for me I walking through the mall when some Indian dude in a unicef jacket jumped me.
> Hello sir do you care about children?
Of course I do, my own child
> Did you know every child in Africa has super rabies give me money now to help them
You wot m8?
> Money for chilluns, how much you give? $20? $50? $200?

I kinda lost it. It wasn't pretty. Reminded him he was chugging in a city that was destroyed only three years earlier. That I was missing meals to feed my child. I turn the hot water off to save bills. We were living in a tiny apartment. And he had the cheek to ask me for money to help shitfaced kids that are only born to families of 27 people because their parents don't practice birth control?

Ended it with a 'fuck off'

I did make a scene but as I walked off an old guy quietly said to me 'good on you mate'.

Thanks mate. We are finally getting somewhere. The kids fucked, hes gone full potato. But I'm working for myself from home. A bonus of that is not having to put up with women and gay guys talking about Survivor or the new cute guy in accounts.

It's a scam. Charity orgs, even if they're legit and not just some Jew scam to profit from the goy's generosity and kindness, would have administrative costs. These costs would eat up at least half of every dollar you donate, and that is if they're really shifting as much of the donations to actually help people. You want the maximum "bang" for your contribution? Go volunteer instead. No one could easily make cash out of your effort, and you can elect where you effort goes. Like go to Habitat for Humanity and go help build houses, provided you know how to use tools and have basic understanding of carpentry/masonry/electrical/HVAC. If they don't/can't take volunteers, go donate actual stuff instead of money. For instance, if you're gonna feed some poor people (for some fucking reason), instead of giving money to orgs that do that, go bring the ingredients and even make it yourself. Better yet, cut out the middle man and do your own charitable work. You don't have to be part of an existing charity. Go set up one yourself (no need to register as an official org) with a few friends or likeminded individuals and go help. Go make sammiches and give them to the hungry. Help bums who wants to get helped find a shelter and a job. Be a mentor to someone. The sky's the limit without getting swindled by the charity org jew.

Try organizing something with your church, without resorting to collecting money/giving someone money. Like if you're going to feed poor people, say some poor folks who go to your church (best to start small), you can organize with other well-to-do members to make something or bring the ingredients to make something, then give it to the poories. I dunno, either have specific days for feeding/distributing the food or visit them (if you're all comfortable enough, the volunteers and the recipients) to hand-deliver the food.

In the USA, the Salvation Army probably gives out a higher percentage of the money that they take in than any other.
Forget about the Clinton Foundation. Donate a million dollars to them and they pocket 99 percent.

Attached: 592d6faf-e7ee-463d-96cf-56ecf973119d_dtmg-hi-res.jpg (1200x613, 77K)